*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2275264-Giantess-story-IV
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by soamy
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2275264
Girlfriend wanna be big
Any time Annabelle wanted to shut her boyfriend up, she pulled her tits out. Considering she had juicy double D’s it worked more often than not.

Sometimes, she would just take his head and shove it in her cleavage. His stupid words would just stop, replaced by him moaning into her boobs.

Sometimes it turned into sex. Some pretty god damn good sex if she had to say.

Recently, when she took her tits out, it was a bit harder to get her boobs out of her bra. Sure enough, when she went bra shopping she found out she was a size bigger than she thought she was.

It only got easier to shut her boyfriend up after that. Sex came more frequently, and Annabelle could’ve sworn her boobs got bigger after every orgasm.

She was right too, After a week she sized up to an F cup, then a few days later she got fitted for a G. She started walking around the house topless, loving how her boyfriend just went into a booby trance as soon as he saw her chest.

This pattern went on for a while. Annabelle had her man wrapped around her finger as she got bigger. She even got him to do all the chores he used to force her to do, just because she had bigger boobs. Every day after he cleaned the house and did the dishes, she ordered him to fuck.

Annabelle blew through cup sizes left and right, and at some point she realized her pants didn’t fit and her shoes were tight too. At the bra shop, just after she got sized for new K cup bras, she had her full measurements taken and found she stood two inches taller than her previous 5′6″ height.

She charged a few outfits to her boyfriends card, came home topless, and fucked him silly all night.

She woke up, measured herself again, and found she stood another inch taller and a few inches bustier. She wanted sex, but she had to go to work. After about five minutes sitting at her desk, she walked into her boss’s office, whipped her tits out, and asked for the day off. He gladly let her go.

She called her boyfriend on the drive home, and when she got there he was ready and waiting for her. After two or three rounds of sex and many more orgasms, she ordered him to get some food. While they waited for the pizza to arrive, Annabelle measured herself to be over six feet tall with tits way bigger than her head.

She ate three and a half of the four pizzas before sucking the soul out of her boyfriend and riding his dick to another two loads of his jizz. At this point, he was tired and dehydrated, so Annabelle told him to call some friends and have them bring food.

Within minutes, two dudes and a girl showed up at her door with arms full of groceries. They opened a door to a huge, naked Annabelle dripping wet and standing a few inches taller than the door frame.

The next few hours were a blur. All Annabelle knew was she was getting fed and getting fucked and getting bigger. Her four servants rotated between preparing food and pleasuring the growing giantess.

At some point the bed broke under the nine foot tall girl, and one of the dudes was nearly crushed by a tit as big as he was as Annabelle rolled off of the flattened mattress. She tried to fit through the door, and managed to get both of her tits into the hallway before her hips got stuck in the bedroom. She ordered the guy she nearly killed to fuck her from behind, and when she came she grew enough to break through.

The gigantic girl crawled her way to the living room, denting walls with her swinging hips as her nipples dragged against the rough carpet on her way. She finally got to the vaulted common room, turning to sit on the couch which instantly gave way under an ass that took up more than half of it.

The ten foot tall girl barked out orders as she played with her nipples, which were just barely in reach. Her servants called their friends as well as any restaurant in the area that would deliver.

Annabelle smiled as she saw a small army arrive at the doorstep, already fingering herself with what was to come. Just from thinking about how much bigger she would get, she finger blasted herself to orgasm and grew another two feet taller.

She reached out and shoved her first boyfriend to her crotch. He dutifully licked away at a vagina half the size he was. Annabelle picked up a catering tray full of tacos and threw it back, feeling the sensation of growth washing over her once again...






"Are you sure about this, baby?" Alan hovered the needle over Hannah's bottom, and their eyes met.

"Stick it in," she shot back at him, grinning playfully. Alan rolled his eyes, took a breath, and plunged the needle smoothly into her flesh, injecting the contents.

"Now for the other one," Alan said as he pulled a second needle from his carrying case. This one was larger.

"What's that one? Ouch!" Hannah winced as Alan injected her.

"The first was a reactant. This one is catalyst. Your body will metabolize the result, and, well, I guess we'll see if this research was for nothing." Alan sighed. "What we're doing here is super illegal."

"It could change the world, Alan. Good health for everyone. How could I refuse? Besides," Hannah giggled, "I could be the world's first superhero or something! You said it could make me stronger?"

"Yeah, that's the idea. Enhanced systems all around, so your senses might sharpen. You may have some changes in weight." Alan shrugged. "The sky is the limit, so we'll just have to see."



"I can already feel it kicking in!" Hannah gasped and bounced her ass back and forth. When she caught Alan looking, she snorted and stuck out her tongue. "You're so gullible. I'm hungry, can we order pizza?"

After ten minutes arguing over toppings, the pizza was on the way. Alan and Hannah settled in, making small talk. Hannah prepared a bowl of chips and salsa. 'She must be nervous," Alan thought. He was too. He kept glancing at Hannah out of the corner of his eye, poised to note any changes.

As the night wore on, the only change in her that he could see was in her appetite. They usually ordered two pizzas for plenty of leftovers, but tonight Hannah has eaten an entire pizza just to herself, even after chowing down on most of a bowl of chips. She didn't seem to be in any distress, but...Alan decided to test the water.

"Babe...how are you feeling?"

"Pretty normal, but I'm still kind of hungry." Hannah patted her tight tummy and pouted. "I guess I'll have to do extra at the gym tomorrow to work this off."

A suspicion nagged at Alan's mind. "Anything else?"

Hannah flushed. "Well, now that you mention it... I'm horny. Like super horny, I could jump your bones right now. More than usual. I swear I can smell your dick."

Alan nodded. "Well, that pretty much confirms it for me," he said simply. "It's working."

For a moment Hannah sat in silence, the gears in her head turning, then she erupted with energy. "Oh my God, so it's happening?! I hardly noticed any changes, but now that I think about it...this is amazing!" She rushed forward, catching Alan in an embrace and pressing her lips to his. "Oooh," she moaned when they pulled apart. They both looked down to see her nipples tenting her loose shirt. "So wait, you invented something that makes women horny? Was that on purpose?"

"That should fade with time. Right now this is fresh in your system...but you should take it easy for the next few days. Try not to overeat or overstimulate yourself."

Hannah laughed. "Fuck THAT! You have no idea how good this feels. Just for tonight baby, rock my world." She pulled Alan into another kiss, and led him to the bedroom.

The next morning, Alan woke up bleary eyed and sore. Hannah hadn't been kidding about her increased sensitivity, but it had been his world that got rocked. She had been insatiable. 'All that food must have given her a lot to work with,' he thought. Turning over, he tried to put his arm around Hannah, only to find the bed empty. There was a note on the pillow.

Hey babe, I've gone for my workout. You were sleeping like a baby! Last night was wonderful, let's try it again tonight.
XOXO
Alan's eye caught the clock. "Fuck, I'm late for work!" He hastily pulled on his clothes and left the house.

Every morning Hannah went for a run, a mile and a half to her gym. Today, however, was a whole different experience. Her senses were on fire. Everything from the cool air to the sound her feet made as they slapped the pavement was enhanced. When she got to the gym, she realized she wasn't even tired. 'Oh, wow. Let's see what baby can do,' she thought, tensing and relaxing her muscles in anticipation. She twisted the top off her protein shake and pounded it down, heading in to the shower.


Afterward, Hannah loaded more weight onto the bar than she ever had before. "Time for some power squats," she said aloud, and began her workout in earnest. As she went through it, Hannah became aware of two things: she wasn't tiring, and her pants were getting tighter. She paused and looked backward to be sure, racking the bar and twisting this way and that to observe her backside. She bounced it up and down in her hands, watching the jiggle critically. 'Not sure, but...it definitely feels bigger.'

Hannah wrapped up her workout and jogged home. By the time she arrived, her mind was swimming. Something felt wrong. She needed to feed. 'I know Alan said not to overdo it...but my I overdid it. I just need to recharge.' She made her way to the pantry, tearing open packages and shoveling the food into her mouth. She chewed noisily, moaning at the pleasure of it. Her clothes began to stretch, and tear.

Alan arrived home to find nothing amiss.

"You wouldn't believe the day I've had. It was from hell, really," he called out as he entered. There were no torn packages of food to greet him, no discarded pizza boxes from Hannah's second order, and no shreds of clothing scattered across the floor. She had cleaned it all. "I'm just glad it's over. What do you want for dinner, babe?" Alan walked through the house, peeking into the fridge. There, some freshly stocked groceries greeted him.

"Babe?"

"I'm in here, baby," came Hannah's reply, from the bedroom. Her voice had a strange quality that Alan couldn't quite place.

"Are you alright, Hannah?" Alan opened the bedroom door, and a wave of female scent washed over him. The windows had the blackout curtains drawn. As he fumbled for the light switch, Hannah said "Leave it."

"Baby, what's going on? Are you having side effects?" Alan grew alarmed as he imagined what terrible things she might be going through. 'Foolish,' he thought, 'you're fucking foolish for leaving her alone.'

"Sort of," Hannah said. Her voice was loud, like she was having trouble controlling the volume of it. Alan stumbled forward, groping in the dark for the edge of the bed.


His hands grabbed soft flesh instead, sinking in. Confused, he tried to catch himself, wheeling his arms and grabbing the first thing his hand touched, which was also flesh. He heard a gasping rattle of breath, from above him.

"Oh baby, that's my nipple," Hannah whispered.

Alan backpedaled to the wall, hands grasping for the switch. He finally found it, and flicked it on, blinking in the glare. He gaped at the vision before him.

Hannah's body filled the room. Her massive ass overflowed the king size bed, her legs stuck out to either side, and even leaned forward her head brushed the ceiling. Her breasts had swelled, each one dwarfing a beach ball in size, filling Hannah's lap. Presently she had Alan fixed with a predatory gleam in her eye, one hand idly pinching and tugging her nipple where he had grabbed it.

"Wh-wh-wh-what the f-FUCK happened?!" Alan stammered in shock.

"Well," Hannah said simply, "it works." She wasted no more words, reaching forward with her enormous hands and grabbing Alan bodily. He shook with terror as she drew him to her breast and hugged him tightly, surrounding him with her soft flesh. "It works, baby! Now how about squeezing momma's nipple again, hm?"

She smiled down at him through her cleavage, her eyes wide, then moved him to the nipple and smashed him into it, knocking the wind from his lungs. Alan squirmed against her grip, trying to escape. Hannah moaned loudly from the rubbing, her voice shaking the room. "Oh, FUUUUCK, that's what I've been waiting for all day. Keep going, little man." Hannah shook with delight, adjusting herself and laying back on the bed with her ass on the floor. With one hand she kept Alan pinned to her body, and the other drifted down between her legs.

Alan fought for fear life, trying in vain to squirm out of Hannah's enormous hand. Finally, he managed to undo his pants and shimmy out from under her, tumbling down to her chin. "Oh, baby," Hannah cooed in a sultry tone, "you need some attention too, I see."

"No, Hannah, I-" Alan was cut off as Hannah scooped him up again, using her wet fingers to tear his underwear off, and lowered him to her waiting mouth. As she licked at him, her saliva drenching him, Alan felt himself becoming hard against his better judgement.

"There it is," she sang. Hannah was in her own world, Alan realized. She sucked gently at his member, licking and playing with him. 'I guess I can enjoy this a little bit, if I'm stuck here,' Alan thought, his sexual instincts warring with his self preservation. He moaned as she slurped him into her wet mouth.

"Hannah...how did you...?"

She popped him out of her mouth and dropped him between her tits, squeezing them together to trap him. "Turns out if I keep eating, I keep growing. I must have ordered over fifty pizzas, and I cleared out the fridge and pantry." As she spoke, she worked her fingers into her dripping pussy. "Mmmm, I've been touching myself all day waiting for you to come home so I can show you. I was scared you wouldn't like it, at first. I was so nervous, so I just kept eating to make sure you couldn't resist me...and now...mmmm! I'm your personal fuck goddess, Alan!"

What could Alan say to that? "Well..."

"What you've done is just so incredible, I can't help but want more, and more, more, MORE, baby! You have no idea how this feels!" Hannah's tone became frenzied as she worked her hands faster. "Let me show you," she said, pulling him out of her cleavage and lowering him to her crotch. As Alan realized what she was about to do, he squirmed again to get out of her grip, fruitlessly. Hannah pushed him legs first into her waiting opening, squealing with delight as he penetrated her, his legs kicking inside of her. As she pumped him in and out of her, the sound of her screams echoing, Alan felt himself slip into unconsciousness.

When he awoke, the first thing he became aware of was that he was sticky. Second was Hannah, dozing beside him. Her massive chest rose and fell with each loud breath. As quietly as he could, Alan tried to make his way from the bed.

Not quietly enough.

"You know I can hear so much better now, Alan. Hello," she said brightly, pressing her lips to his body. Alan waved lightly. "Mmmm, after all that I'm feeling a bit peckish. I'm going to go to the store," Hannah said.

Alan gaped as he imagined what might happen. "No, no, you can't leave!" He cried.

Hannah took stock of herself, and her enormous proportions. "You're right, too big. Hmmm." She put a finger up. "Idea!" Hannah bunched one leg against the wall and flexed pushing it through with ease, and began squeezing herself through the opening. "There we go," she giggled. "Be back soon, baby!" And with that, she strode off, body jiggling with each heavy step.

By the time she arrived at their store, Hannah was starving. She huffed as she realized they were closed. 'Oh yeah, that doesn't really matter anymore,' she thought. Hannah braced her arms against the doorframe and pushed, smiling as she easily tore through, and shimmied herself through the double door on her stomach. Her ass caught in the frame, but Hannah flexed her cheeks, sending an explosion of rubble flying as her ass bunched and bounced. "This is just too cool," she laughed and made her way to the produce section. Sitting herself down with an earth shaking thud, Hannah began grabbing handfuls of produce and dumping them into her jaws, chewing and smacking with pleasure. "The only thing better than eating like this," she said as she felt her body begin to respond, "is growing!" Cabbages, watermelons, vegetables, cheeses, all she snapped up and swallowed down. And her body continued to grow. Her ass plumped and spread across the floor, her head rising higher to the warehouse ceiling above, and her breasts heaved as they swelled. When she became large enough, Hannah began to just lift the crates and dump them in her mouth.

Outside, she heard sirens. Moments later a squad of police burst into the store with weapons drawn, stopping short as they saw what they were up against. For a moment, they and Hannah were still, looking at each other. Hannah swallowed her mouthful.

One of the officers shot off a round, and then the rest followed suit, emptying their guns at the giantess. Hannah howled with rage, and crossed the distance to the entrance with two huge steps. She reached down and grabbed three of the officers in her grip, squeezing tightly. As they screamed in her grasp, Hannah felt an odd sensation in her mind. After a moment of hesitation, she tipped her head back and dropped the police into her mouth, chewing and swallowing them down.

"Ooooh..." A wave of absolute power washed over Hannah as she realized just how much more she was than they were. Her body continued to grow as she scooped up the rest of the police and finished them in similar fashion. Seeing the ceiling approach, Hannah raised her arms to the roof and pushed through, tearing it apart like paper as her body rumbled and swelled larger.

Hannah strode downtown as the sun began to rise, each footstep shaking the ground and setting off car alarms. Her breasts shimmied back and forth, pendulous and huge on even her huge frame. She paused outside an apartment tower, staring up at the top. 'Here I come,' she thought. Her growth had not slowed, and she could see the windows moving downward as her body grew even larger. She spread her arms around as much of the building that she could reach, pressing her enormous body into the side, and buckling the structure. It just wasn't designed to take that kind of stress. As the top leaned over her head, she could see inside the windows to people struggling to make sense of what was happening. Hannah snapped her head forward and started taking bites out of the building, crunching concrete and glass along with the people inside.



Alan stopped his car in the suburbs, getting out and staring upwards at his titanic girlfriend towering over the horizon. Crowds of people gathered to watch as she moaned and groped at herself, growing larger.

"NOW," she boomed, "THERE ARE GOING TO BE SOME CHANGES AROUND HERE."

He sighed and lit a cigarette. A nearby woman approached.

"Can I get one of those too?" She asked.

"Sure." Alan tossed her the pack and lighter.

"Who is she?"

"My girlfriend. I guess she's God now." He explained how things had escalated.

"Wow," the woman breathed out a cloud of smoke as she and Alan watched Hannah stoop down and lick a line of cars and people into her mouth. Her ass stuck into the air, wobbling like jelly.

"MMMMMMMM..." Hannah's voice rolled like thunder. "SO FUCKING GOOD..."

"Could you...do that to someone else too?"

Alan looked at her, and put out his cigarette.

"Sure," he said. "Fuck it."
© Copyright 2022 soamy (jacqic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2275264-Giantess-story-IV