*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2257964-I-UNDERSTAND
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Contest Entry · #2257964
When god speaks, who hears him?
I UNDERSTAND...
You were raised with very different values then the person next to you, and are constantly taught in this world to ACCEPT OTHERS...
I UNDERSTAND...
You are your own person and will believe only that which you see proper to your own being...
I UNDERSTAND...
You see MANY languages that convey NOTHING to you when you hear them and there's no way to many any sense of them....
I UNDERSTAND...
You are pointed out religions by many of the world, most hold little if none value to the way you perceive as proper...
I UNDERSTAND...
You see the world as sliding into a dark abyss, never to be whole again, never to 'be the way it was... once...
I UNDERSTAND...
You believe with every fiber in your body that your view is the proper course... If they would listen... But they don't...
I UNDERSTAND...
You see those you hold close changing in ways you don't like, and are angry that they don't see it...
I UNDERSTAND...
You see others getting a better slice of life, richer, acceptance, believed, listened to... yet not you...
I UNDERSTAND...
You think if you don't raise up... you will be left behind, if you don't speak you're beliefs louder then them, nothing will change...
I'UNDERSTAND...
You don't know me... I have always stood beside you, when you were screaming at the top of your lungs... to be heard...
I UNDERSTAND...
You don't see me... pulling you out of the way of the changes that can't be stopped by you're single voice as it could never be changed...
I UNDERSTAND...
You can't believe me... When you see the world is going the way it is meant to go, and you have no control....
I UNDERSTAND...
You will one day throw your hands up and deny you even want to be a part of the constant chaos around you on all sides...
I UNDERSTAND...
You will one day just give up on changing everything... and on that day, it will change... you will sit back and see.
I UNDERSTAND
You know open your eyes to who I am... as your vison or the would becomes clear as to the true plan...
I UNDERSTAND...
You now see I have stood beside you the whole time, and have that ball of confusion well in hand...
I UNDERSTAND...
You have something other than the misery you saw, you have a new peace about you... you have something that wasn't there before.
I UNDERSTAND...
You now have me... your friend... GOD.
PS HEAVEN IS A STATE OF MIND, WELCOME!
© Copyright 2021 iamthedreamwriter (krylorian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2257964-I-UNDERSTAND