*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259291-My-Day-As-A-Teenage-Girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nay1
Rated: 18+ · Other · Biographical · #2259291
Recounting my most vivid dream when I was 16
Hello dear reader. Nice of you to drop by. This is a bit of a writing recounting one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had. Well, I say dream, but it was so real I still have weird thoughts about what actually happened. I'm not one to dream very much, and when I do they tend to be quite...strange, rather than realistic. Its probably what got me into my weird fascination with transformative fiction and the like but there are plenty of other reasons for that too. Anyway, on with the story.

It all began one night. My younger sisters were being brats and getting away with it as always. Being the dorky teenage boy I was at the time I mostly stuck to myself in my room playing a video game at the time. It was early spring and I imagine they were complaining about some school stuff at the time. Dinner had come and gone, with my mom telling my sisters that they'd go out for whatever it was they were complaining about over the weekend. The thing is my sisters were pretty spoiled, and being the responsible older brother I didn't really want to be a complainer. Between that and not having any luck with girls at school my interactions with girls was pretty limited.

I flopped into bed later that evening, annoyed at my sisters' constant badgering about what I can't even remember. I remember closing my eyes after putting my glasses on the nightstand in an annoyed mood. My sisters would usually have the process of complain enough until they got their way. I felt it was a bit unfair. I shifted in my bed, always one to take a while to get to sleep. I flopped the back of my head into the pillow and remember thinking one thing...

I wish I was a girl.

I recall 'waking up' the next morning in my bed. My black hair, long and thick and brushing against my shoulders and down to my mid back. I was utterly confused at some straps on my shoulders, thin and round spaghetti straps held up a white top with two big boobs pulling out of me. My hands thin, with slightly long nails painted deep red. My heart beat fast, mind racing. Strangely nothing felt truly 'amiss'. I knew it was wrong and yet I couldn't feel weird about it either. They were just... my boobs. MY boobs. These were MY hands. MY hair. An uncanny valley of being too weirded out to just accept it yet too normal for me to just freak out as my male mind trying to figure out what was going on.

I had gotten up and rushed to my bathroom. I saw wide hips in pink pajama mini shorts, back in the days when 'cutie' and stuff was still on the butts of them too. Pretty eyes squinted as I tried to see with my poor vision. I saw a contact lenses case on the sink, along with tons of make up and the like. Again, that strange sense of familiarity yet not. I winced and slowly got the contacts in my eyes, looking at the cute girl with big eyes, fluttery lashes and kissable lips in the mirror.

Woah...I was cute...I was a cute girl.... my chest beat heavily, a blush on my face as the reality hit me that somehow I was a girl and I felt...great about being a hottie. I bounced lightly making my boobs jiggle, felt my butt, traced my fingers along my lips and yet nothing seemed to get me going. Like this 'me' was the actual me, so of course I wouldn't be interested in boobs or cute girl butts and the like. I began to feel rather frustrated at myself.

I recall brushing my hair as it felt all over the place, then going to get dressed. Soft red panties tightly hugged my butt and pulled up between my legs. I recall the smoothness and empty feeling, yet inwardly I felt just as intense. Its like my sexual pleasure had been pulled completely inside of me. the matching frilly red bra felt strangely easy to put on, as if my hands naturally knew how to glide the hooks into place as my breasts where comfortably cupped and pressed inwards and upwards. The pressure felt....oddly nice. I would wiggle in the mirror to make sure they were stable.

Next was a pair of mini denim shorts, like really short kind that barely went to my thighs. My legs felt so bare, like I was still just in underwear. My top was a red piece of fabric. Tight and stretch, with ruffled frills around the empty arm openings around my shoulders. Little ruffles around the bottom while it showed some midriff too. To the bathroom I went again, working on my face. Clearing any blemishes with foundation, curling my lashes slightly with a brush, lipstick gliding across. I felt..pretty. Yet somehow I also knew today was special but...what for?

My mind still was trying to parse everything, figure out what was going on yet I couldn't find any answers. My hips swayed and chest lightly bounced in the bra. The constant rubbing between my legs and the panty kept reminding me of my girlishness. I trudged downstairs to see what was going on. There my family was about on a weekend, as they normally would have. At least I assumed at the time they were. You know how in dreams you can't really make people out and its just sort of a weird 'you sort of just know' thing? It was like that.

At the breakfast table my sisters were being a bit bratty again about my mom taking forever to get going. For once I just groaned and told them to shut up and stop being brats about it. Weirdly they actually shut up about it, clearly annoyed but no room to complain about it. They were younger, and far less developed than 'me' at the time. Maybe they were jealous of their big sister? I wasn't really sure.

I had gone back upstairs to figure more out about 'me', since no one seemed to pay me any mind and my 'new' body. This was back in the days of flip phones and the like. My room was fairly sparse. Somewhat similar to my usual one but also missing many things like game systems. I picked up my lighter shade of phone and flipped it open. On the little reminder part for the day of, I saw "Date with !)#^#$@)*". I couldn't read the name...how odd. Wait, DATE!?

As if on perfect cue, the doorbell rang. My mom called up to me that ... someone... was there. I say someone because again I couldn't make out the name. My head hurt lightly when I tried to listen to it. As if out of nowhere my ankles pushed up in some high heels. I wiggled my way down. My eyes widened a bit at the appearance at the door.

I don't remember how he looked, if I could see him at all. All I knew a gorgeous, handsome, and cool guy was at the door. His voice was sexy in my ears, and just the right size and body type. I felt my cheeks flush and my chest grow firm, noticing I was pushing them out more. I breathed a bit heavily. I remember thinking 'Woah, what the hell is this!?'. I recall him saying as well "Don't worry Mrs NameWithheldforPrivacy, I'll take care of your little girl.". With that his hand was on my back and he began to walk me out of my home.

For some reason I get the feeling we didn't have a full 'date'. The specifics elude me, like it was a rush of feeling more than a series of events. I was...happy...nervous....anxious....I felt pretty....sexy....desired.... I was...hopelessly and completely in love. I wanted him to look at me. Talk to me. Touch me. Kiss me. Love me. Make me his forever. It was the best I'd ever felt. It was so fast and exhilarating. I started to stop caring I was a girl.

We reached the evening, standing outside of my house with him. His arms around on my lower back, hands feeling my cute butt as I giggled and leaned into him. Warm lips pressed against mine. My eyes closed. I felt so warm and tingly. Inwardly I felt so hot and firm. Like my body wanted to be kneaded out like dough. We kissed...and kissed...and kissed. Finally we had to catch our breath as my chest raised and lowered. For some reason I felt super glad I had big boobs in that moment as my cheeks flushed.

I felt the warm sexiness of his voice enter my ears and ring in my brain. "That was nice. Do you want to make this official?" He said to me.

"yes." I said, without hesitation.

"That's my girl." He said. His girl? HIS girl. Oh god it felt so nice. Why did it feel so nice? I stopped caring, I was a hot guy's girlfriend now and I felt soooooo good. We went in for another kiss as I start to feel woozy, eyes closed. It was then during our kiss that I felt...heard....understood...his voice in my head. "Looks like our time is almost up. I'll come for you again someday my sweet girl."

The world felt dark and I slowly came up from sleep in my bed. It was Saturday again, but I was.... normal..... What a strange yet vivid dream.
© Copyright 2021 Nay1 (nay1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259291-My-Day-As-A-Teenage-Girl