*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259653-Short-Story-1---Wills-Girlfriend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2259653
Will tries to be a better boyfriend and agrees to do anything to please her.
This was a short idea that came to me when I saw one picture so I wrote a short story about it.

Hope you enjoy and of course here are the warning tags.

WARNING TAGS: If any of these disturb you, don't read the story
[Giantess, Futanari, Cock Play, Dominance & Lactation]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday Morning comes around and Will hears his alarm clock start beeping louder and louder.

“Shit. What time is it?” Will wakes all groggy and sounds practically tired exhausted as he speaks up. Will says out loud as he looks at his alarm clock and realizes the time. The alarm clock says 12:00pm in the afternoon. Will freaks out as he jumps out of bed yelling about his current problems.

“SHIT! I am 3 hours late. Rose is going to kill me now.” Will jumps out of bed, kicking aside his sheets and covers to try and hurry his body to move. Rose & Will were at a weird predicament in their relationship, Rose wanted to spend more time with Will. While Will on the other hand jumped in without thinking about it much thinking that it will work itself out gradually. Will was always the person who tried to be the person that is there for Rose whenever she needed help, but he always overslept. Rose commonly expects it from now on, but Rose feels slightly mistreated when he does it to her.

As Will grabs a few clothes from his large pile of clothes which is packing in the corner, he grabs a pair of ripped jeans & a weird Metallica shirt that looked like it was dragged through mud. As Will jumped into the shower, he cleans himself off halfway, quickly scrubbing his body with soap before calling it a day. Will quickly tried putting on his jeans, but Will couldn’t get one of his legs through his jeans causing him to fall over and hit his face right against the hard ground. Will briefly grunted in pain before he got up and tried again, slightly slower this time. Will was finally able to get his leg through his jeans before realizing he forgot his underwear. Will decided that it was probably okay and quickly zipped up his jeans. Will grabbed his shirt and once he placed it on himself, he could feel it moist and wet all over. It felt awkward to wear but he thought Rose may not notice and quickly exits out his bathroom door as he looks at himself in the mirror. Will stood at 5 ft. 9in. tall, 9 inches taller than his girlfriend who only stood at 5 feet tall. Will had bright golden lush hair and eyes pure white. Many people at school say how cool he looks however due to how unorganized he is, he doesn’t get too far in his classes.

Will looks over to the top right-hand corner of his mirror where a picture of his girlfriend is placed into the frame of the mirror. Will’s girlfriend Rose in the picture looks happy, sporting long curled hair with pink highlights edging around the bases of her hair. Rose all supported a nice pink bow on top of her head, many times Will thought she looked cute and defenseless as a bunny. So Will, always wanted to protect her just in case something bad happened to her which Rose found charming. However, as time went on the relationship was getting worse and worse. Will became more and more late to his planned dates with her, and she got annoyed. Will always made up an excuse to help calm her down, but she never fully excepted his reasons. Will pouts a bit before turning his pout into a smile as he heard a doorbell knock, he shouted: “COMING!” Making Will’s voice echo throughout the house.

Will rushed down the stairs, banging down each step with his heavy feet before flinging the door open to see Rose in front of him. Will was excited and wrapped his arms around Rose’s short body. Rose quickly lifted her arms upward separating Will’s grasp from her body. Rose sighs before continuing.

“I feel like we can’t keep doing this.” Will surprised tried to defend himself.

“Look I promise that I will be there on time. It was just a few times it won’t happen anymore.”

“57…” Rose briefly muttered to herself.

“57, what does that mean.” Will still didn’t understand what it meant.

“That is 57th time you said that from 24 dates. I am starting to think you are really unprepared for a relationship.” Will tried to do his best to comfort her.

“Look, I understand I made mistakes but is there a way to make it up to you?” One of Rose’s eyebrows extended upward when Will said that.

“See I knew that. Anything in the world so I can make it up to you.”

“Anything? Like Anything I Desire?” Rose implied curiously.

“WHATEVER IT IS, I WILL DO IT.” Rose started thinking about the offer and she had a good idea of what she wanted to do with his decision.

“Can we go to your bedroom?”

“SURE!” Will said with excitement as he ran upstairs. Rose looked at Will running up in excitement, as Rose started licking her lips with anticipation and excitement. Rose giggling as she thought about what she could do to Will, Will looked back down to check if she was alright.

“You, okay? You’re giggling a lot.” Will said concerned.

“Oh, don’t worry about me Will.” Rose continued giggling as she made her way upstairs. Personally, Will liked when Rose giggled with her really high-pitched voice, making her sound like a cute little animal. However, this felt slightly different to Will, almost immediately after Rose threatened their relationship, something to Will felt off.

Once Rose & Will arrived at his room it looks like a disorganized mess. A pile of dirty clothes piling over at one side of the room. 2 Bookshelves that just have book thrown randomly on their not sorted by any specific category. A little small marble table in the middle of the room which has a bunch of papers and books placed on it, seemingly thrown on to it. A Clock on the wall which is 5 minutes faster than it normally should be and to top it all off his disorganized bed from before. Will honestly expected to hear it from Rose, yelling at him for being a slob but she stood in the middle of the room looking around with a smile on her face. Will was slightly confused and asked her why she had a smile on her face.

“So…this is my room you like it?” Rose walks slightly closer to Will and whispers into her ear.

“I LOVE IT!” Rose whispered into Will’s ear, for so long Rose always met organized men who would either treat her like an object or would be so clean they seem like the perfect man for her. Rose wants a person to treat her like a person and as she seen so many clean and organized people, she had a slight fetish for being trapped in a dirty unclean room. Rose felt slightly horny, but she decided to hold back so Will could understand what she wanted.

“Turn Around, Would You?” Will agrees and turns around, as Will turns around. Will gets slightly excited thinking they were going to have some sex tonight as he hears fabric dropping to the ground. Will tries to contain his excitement. He then heard some brief moans start getting slightly deeper in pitch. Will started to get worried & impatient so Will spoke out to Rose.

“I am going to turn around ok-“ Before Will could speak he was cut off by a much more deeper voice than he knew saying.

“Just wait awhile longer alright.” Rose was still moaning as her moans got louder and deeper. Will was confused is that was still his girlfriend and asked her.

“Why is your voice so deep Rose?”

“Don’t…worry…about it…. give me…. some …more…TIME!” Rose took long breaths in between her words making it hard for Will to understand what was happening. Will tried his best to ignore the sounds going on behind him but they were way to loud to ignore easily. Soon Will heard a bunch of his books fall down to the floor hitting each other as they hit the floor. Shortly afterward a huge plop could be heard which didn’t sound like anything he heard beforehand. Rose finally was finally ready and told Will that too.

“Turn around.” As Will turns around he could believe he saw what he saw, it was unbelievable to him. It was his girlfriend sitting down on her side facing him with a wide grin across her face. However, his girlfriend was way bigger than him at least by 6 times, looking to the sides of his room Rose’s feet and head her were barely touching the walls of Will’s room. Rose placed one of her elbows on the ground and held her massive head with her right arm while in her left she was touching what looked to be her long cock. The cock that Rose sported looked way bigger than Will and it wasn’t even erect it was flaccid, it easily dominated his table and plopped onto the floor close to his legs. Honestly Will was having troubles coming to terms that is girlfriend is a giant & a futanari at the same time and she is barely able to fit in his room. Will tried looking away but he kept looking at her sizeable balls. Rose’s ball sack looked like 2 beanbag chairs, Rose let out her tongue as she started caressing her shaft of her cock with her hand, which looked way bigger than her own hands only able to clasp half of her thick cock.

Will backed up against his window as he looked like his excited girlfriend, licking her lips while slowly pleasuring her shaft. Rose smirked at Will before saying.

“So, aren’t you going to ask me what I desire.” Rose said in a deeper voice while she giggled.

“I-I-I…” Will was unable to answer because he was so surprised on what just happened in front of him, he didn’t know what he could answer with. Will felt his heartrate increasing as his eyes quickly just looked back at Rose’s cock instead of her face. Rose saw Will’s expression to her cock and giggled.

“How-When-Why?!” Will couldn’t even finish his sentences his questions just kept gathering in his head as he spoke to them out. Rose looked like Will’s confused expression going across his face and decided to answer him.

“How, Well I am part of a family of giants who can grow beyond normal humans. Currently this is the max I can grow. When, I could do this ever since I was young however I couldn’t control it until I was older. Why, well you said anything, and this is the best way for me to release my true self.” Rose smiled afterwards and Will felt slightly calmer and started walking up to Rose’s thick, long cock and asked.

“What…do you want…me to do?” Rose’s smile quickly turned to a wide grin applying her face, as she raised her left hand over to Will’s face and poked him down to the floor. Will went down easily like a domino as Rose’s finger laid down upon him, with Will unable to move. Rose then spoke before him.

“I want you to please me, like I am your goddess, and you are nothing more than a slave. It is like Roleplaying.” Will seemed to agree to it but asked.

“What is the safe word? If it is too much for me to handle.” Rose smirked and responded.

“If you really want this relationship, then that simple idea shouldn’t be in your mind.” Will gulped as he bowed down to his goddess addressing her as so.

“Sorry Goddess Rose, sorry to displease you anything I can do to make it up?” Will kind of felt like Rose was an actual goddess to him and all he could do was agree or she could easily smash him into nothing. Rose could help but chuckle finding it funny that she made her boyfriend being dominated by her.

“You must kiss my cock, servant.” Will gulped and quickly responded with: “WHAT?!”

“Are you trying to displease your goddess?!” Will had to suck it up and he felt his lips quiver in fear as he responded to Rose.

“As you wish my Goddess.” Will walked up to Rose’s cock and got a good proportion of how big her cock was, the foreskin was almost as big as his entire body and the tip of her cock was bigger than Will’s entire head. Will gulped as he leaned down and went closer to Rose’s cock and quickly kissed Rose’s cock and could taste her disgusting stinky flesh emanating from her cock. Will grunted back almost feeling the urge to vomit. Rose slightly felt something but not enough for her moan and forced Will to do it again.

“If you wished to displease your goddess then you accomplished that, I couldn’t even feel your petty kiss. DO IT AGAIN.” Will looked back at Rose’s face with a annoyed expression. Rose saw that and decided to punish Will.

Rose lifted up her cock with both of her hands and dropped it onto Will, crashing Will to the ground and having to fight a cock that was the size and weight of him on his body. Will tried complaining and thrashing around but the more he thrashed around on the underside of Rose’s cock. He only stimulated her cock further and some brief moans could be heard as he pointlessly wasted more energy to get nowhere. Will kept going feeling her cock get stiffer and stiffer until his energy was wasted.

“Finished yet slave?” Rose snickered as she felt him not moving underneath her cock.

“I can’t…anymore.” Will panted heavily, as he ran out of energy trying to escape from his situation.

“Maybe you just need a sip to get you motivated again.” Rose lifted her cock off of Will and twisted her upper body closer to will’s body on the floor. Rose shifted her breasts to Will’s mouth and spoke.

“Start Sucking, you will need all the energy you can get.” Rose plopped her breasts onto Will who started sucking upon Rose’s breasts. Rose could feel the lactation in her breasts growing and as the milk released into Will’s mouth, she felt even more aroused. It became addicting to Will as he kept sucking more and more, almost trying to please Rose so he would let him out of this hellish environment, or he was actually enjoying it. Rose pulled back her breasts from Will’s mouth and Will felt most of his strength return before him.

“Milk helps you grow big and strong.” Rose the goddess giggled before him before Will went back to her cock which was now getting harder. Will was able to see the tip of her penis sticking out of her foreskin. The cock looked like a longer pillar to Will as it kept rising more and more until it was bigger than his entire body. So, in order to please Rose, he wrapped his arms around her cock and started going up and down, it was working as Rose started moaning from the pleasure. However, it quickly tired him out due to the amount of pressure he needed to put in, so Rose decided to help him out.

Rose pushed Will into her cock with her hands and started slowly stroking her cock. Lifting Will easily, like a dumbbell up and down slowly at first. As Rose kept pumping up her cock, she felt it start surging with blood, pumping through her cock, and amplifying her pleasure. Her cock stood up tall like a pillar before Will and the soft flesh he grabbed before felt hard as a rock as he was pressed against it faster and faster. Scraping his flesh upon Rose’s cock. Will was having a hard time dealing with it as he felt like a doll that was about to break at any moment. Rose started moaning louder and louder seemingly not caring for what happened to Will.

Pre-cum started leaking in droves through the tip of her urethra leaking down her cock and slashing all over’s Will’s body. It didn’t sound too bad, but it tasted terrible to Will and the pre-semen was a form of lubrication to Rose as she started going even faster with ease until she felt that she couldn’t be able to handle it anymore. She pulled her head and hands back letting go of Will’s body, as he falls back onto the floor and looks at Rose’s cock pulsing.
Rose let out a large moan as she felt her climaxing. Will tried to run away from the cock pulsing out strands of cum all over will’s bedroom and on top of him. Will is buried in the hot and sticky cum all over his body, he felt so violated as Rose’s cock started shrinking back down to its original flaccid shape banging right down upon Will. Rose noticed Will at the bottom of her shaft, all covered in cum and grinned towards him. Rose never felt this amount of pleasure before, but she felt so satisfied.

“Your goddess now demands you to lick off my semen from my cock. Then you are free.” Will grunts and complains as he sat up and tried cleaning himself off from Rose’s cum, but all it did was stick to his hand like glue which made him feel even more disgusted. As Will stood up and looked at the huge flaccid cock before him he started licking the cum off of Rose’s foreskin it tasted awful and had to pull back every time just to gag from the revolting taste and scent that emanated from her cock. Almost as if Rose didn’t clean it for 2 or 3 weeks straight.

The more Will kept licking and revolting from the taste tiny bits of cum would leak out the tip from her urethra which Will also had to clean up. However, the more he kept licking the more Rose would erect resulting in more cum coming out. As Will licked all around Rose’s foreskin and across the top and underside of her shaft he sat down on something comfy but stinky looking back he sat into Rose’s balls which looked so much like beanbags to him. As Will pulled quickly back he tripped on Rose’s cock and fell backwards to the ground where he saw Rose’s face hovering before him.

“Alright I guess you can be my boyfriend. You suffered enough from my goddess wrath today.”

“Yay.” Will makes a sarcastic gesture while pumping his fist slightly in the air.

“However, next time don’t be late, or I will grow bigger next time. Trust me you don’t want to know what else I got in store for you.” Rose smirked before shrinking back down to her normal size and putting back on her clothes. As Rose looked back at Will still on the floor, she asked him.

“You alright? Aren’t you going to open the door for me?” Rose questioned Will.

“I…I…need to lay down…for a bit.” Will says heavily out of breath.

“Alright, have a good day Will.” Rose closes the door shut as Will contemplates on what just happened to him.
© Copyright 2021 ThatOneWriter (codenametow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259653-Short-Story-1---Wills-Girlfriend