*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259204-Amys-Hidden-Desire-Part-1--2
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2259204
Amy had been struggling with being bullied constantly until she found a solution
Amy started feeling her body twist and ache around her. Amy’s eyes were completely awake as she looked down to see hundreds of tall buildings with terrified residents running away from her. Amy felt like she couldn’t control her body nor her actions as her hand reached out before her crashing hand came into contact with several buildings falling over. Amy quickly pulls her body and rolls away just to crush more buildings behind her. Amy looks at all of the people running away in terror before her, she tried to apologize but all that came out of her mouth was: “Fear Me.” Amy wasn’t in control of her actions and honestly seeing her as this unstoppable force no one could break frightened her and yet she was also aroused by that fact. Was she this terrible person so power hungry wanting to control everyone, Amy then felt her eyes open as she snapped out of her crazy dream? Looking around her nothing seemed out of the ordinary, she was safe and sound in her own bed where she originally was. Amy sighed a breath of relief as she started off her day.

Amy’s Hidden Desire [Chapter 1 – The Rush]


WARNING TAGS: If you don't like any of these tags, please click off the story.

(Giantess, Futanari, Dominance)

As Amy exited out of her bed, she felt the hot humid air overwhelm her. She couldn’t wear her favorite jacket, so she decided to wear some shorts. She picked up her clothes and went over to the shower, complementing her thoughts over as the hot water warmed up her body. Amy kept going back to that dream of her being a giant and if it would have a serious consequence on herself. Amy couldn’t pinpoint what it was, but she knew something was off and she needed something to get her mind off of it. Amy thought of a great way to ignore it, so she started turning up the shower heat hotter and hotter until the entire bathroom was covered in steam. By the time Amy started rubbing soap across her body she forgot about what she was talking about.

Amy starts drying herself off while looking in the mirror she looked gorgeous having long silky black hair, noticeable breasts at least D’s and especially a slim body to top it off. She knew eyes would turn to her but as she stared down in between her legs she knew the reason people would stay away. Amy is what some people call a Futanari, a woman with a dick which shouldn’t normally happen, but this is the shame she had for a while. Many people like Amy when she was a kid, but it was hard for others to not notice her huge dick. Compared to other boys most had a 3-inch-long flaccid dick and maybe 5 – 7 inches once erect, however for Amy it was at least 9 inches as a flaccid dick. Almost 3 times the length of normal men and way bigger than most men when their dick is erect. Amy always got embarrassed and tried hiding it but having this big of a dick is more of a curse to her, as many people made fun of her for it. She quickly put on her panties trying to let it not bother her, however as she looked in the mirror, she knew she was lying to herself. As she pulled up her blue shorts and her normal tank top, she was ready to hit the day.

Amy opened the door and picked up the morning paper that was right by her door, but something else was there in front of her. It looked like a squirt gun; it had some weird green fluid inside but yeah it looked just like a squirt gun. You saw a little dial and as you switched it to the left or right a little textbox would slide in between grow and shrink. Amy thought it was really peculiar but pretended to fire at the other people making little pew noises. “Pew, pew, peew, peew, peew, PEW!” Amy slightly chuckled as she saw her best friend walk up towards her house.

“AMELIA!”

“Hey Amy, how are you doing?” Amelia ran up to Amy raising her arms across her.

“It has been so long.” Amelia hugs Amy squeezing her tighter and tighter.

“Too Tight, TOO TIGHT!” Amy exclaimed as she was having issues breathing.

“Oh sorry Amy…got a bit carried away.” Amelia stopped hugging so tightly and let go of Amy

As Amy walked back, she was able to get a better glimpse of her friend, Amelia was sporting a bright red t-shirt and a pair of really tight jeans. Amelia stood 5 feet 6 inches tall and was at least a couple of inches higher than Amy and was used to slightly tilting her head down to look at Amy. Amelia became Amy’s friend after she originally her rumors about Amy’s “condition.” Originally Amelia was going to mock Amy but the more she talked with her the more she understood her as a person. Amelia only felt more sympathy for her and became her friend since 2nd grade. Amy was so shocked that Amelia has been her friend for almost ten years now and in a few short weeks she will be able to graduate. Amelia then noticed the strange device in Amy’s hand.

“Amy, what is that device?” Amelia starts pointing down at the strange device in Amy’s hand.

“Oh. Well, I think it may be a squirt gun but…I can’t tell.” Amy shows Amelia the dial on the back and shows her the dial switching back in between growth and shrink.

“Hmmmm.” Amelia was perplexed at the idea and placed a two of her fingers underneath her chin as she started trying to think what it was. Until an idea snapped into Amelia’s head.

“Shoot Me!” Amelia shouted at Amy.

“WHAT?!” Amy stood back in a bit of confusion and shock, hearing that coming from Amelia’s mouth.

“You heard me, it is just a squirt gun just shoot me and watch what happens.”

“But…I don’t want to get your nice shirt all wet.”

“Its fine, just shoot me.” Amelia raised her arms up into the air, embracing that fact.

Amy then set the device to Shrink and sprayed Amelia with the green sludge, Amelia didn’t feel anything, but Amy could see Amelia start rapidly shrinking downward and downward. When Amelia finally realized it as Amy started looking down upon her, Amelia didn’t stop shrinking in size until she was around 3 inches tall. Amy stood back realizing the device she had in her power, it was scary what she could do with it. Amy quickly puts the gun into her pocket and grabs up her tiny friend off the ground cupping Amelia in Amy’s hands, Amy started looking around her to make sure no one else saw what she did. Thankfully no one was looking directly at Amy or saw what just occurred, so she breathed a sign of relief as she quickly went inside and slammed the door shut.

Amy breathed a sigh of relief as she went up towards her bedroom and placed Amelia on top of her bed.

“A-A-Amy…?” Amelia sounded quite distressed as she was trying to figure out a reason for what happened to her and how it was even remotely possible. However, Amy could barely hear Amelia’s voice sounding like vague whispers than a sentence when she shrank it must have lowered her vocal cord capacity.

“Let me change you back.” Amy arms the gun to grow and aims it at Amelia, but something changed in Amy, she felt that feeling she had dreaming last night. It could be a sign that maybe that dream was just a sign of what to come, or a chance to indulge her inter most desires. Amy tried to get the thought out of her mind as she kept going back and forth to the idea. She felt an angel on her right tell her:

“Let her go…. she doesn’t deserve this.” The angel spoken in a calm and reassuring tone.

“So? She is just one person, it wouldn’t help to try it just a bit.” The demon on the left said in an incredibly demeaning way, pressuring her into it.

Amy was backed into a corner and couldn’t explain why but she was deciding the life of her best friend. It is like her subconscious was playing a cruel sick joke upon her for deciding the fate of her best and only friend. Amy couldn’t do it; the experience would be too painful for her, and she hit grow aiming it at Amelia and looking away. Amelia feels herself rise in size and once she was at her normal height, she gave Amy the biggest hug she ever experienced. It made her feel happy knowing she made the right decision. Amy hugged her friend back having tears roll down her face as she almost thought about killing the one person who gave her an opportunity to live.

“Amy. Listen to me.” Amelia broke the moment in between them and started gripping Amy’s shoulders while looking directly into Amy’s eyes.

“Destroy that thing, if this got in the wrong hands…who knows what would happen.”

“Y-yeah okay.” Amy briefly stumbled on her words before Amelia walked out of Amy’s house confident that Amy would make the right decision. Amy got the dream out of her mind and just when she was about to throw it away, her brother blocked her from continuing. Her 22-Year-Old brother blocked her from leaving the door, and he stood at a whopping 6 feet tall.

“Yo Sis. What is that you got in your hand.” Amy’s big brother snatchers the gun from Amy’s hand and holds it high above Amy, knowing she can’t reach it.

“GIVE IT BACK!” Amy shouted in anger as her brother acted scared, sarcastically mocking her actions.

“Dan, if you don’t give it back, I’ll- I’ll.” Dan (Amy’s Brother) started mocking her again, Amy stumbled on the bit of her sentence because what could she do. She didn’t have anything, and it made her self-esteem trickle down into almost nothingness. Dan then finally made her snap when she started making fun of her.

“Can’t believe I have to watch over my Biological Defect of a sister.” It finally made Amy snap, even though Dan loved Amy.

Dan never could grasp the full scale of her situation and always mocked her for it, she laughed only to spite him, but this time Amy felt different. This time she felt that all of those insults she indulged needed some form of punishment. Amy could always drop kick Dan’s nuts, but she knew that punishment would be too easy, she wanted it burnt into the core of his memory. Dan drops the gun into Amy’s hand thinking he messed with her enough before Amy pointed the gun back at Dan. Dan then saw the floor around him get bigger and bigger as he stepped back to try and understand the situation until he figured out, he was shrinking smaller and smaller, and he couldn’t help it. Amy stood over his constantly dwindling body size until he was only 3 inches tall. Before Dan could make out a word, Amy shrank Dan once again and watched his body dwindle down until it was the size of a centimeter. Amy chuckled from above which hurt Dan’s puny and pathetic eardrums.

Amy found it very fulfilling that she was able to put her big brother in place and while her angel was trying to talk her out of doing something horrible, the devil tempted her on her left side. Amy snatched up Dan and placed him on her bed where she looked like his adorable small body backing away from her massive sister. To Dan Amy’s head looked like the size of a stadium. Her Body towered like a skyscraper, and her boobs looked like monuments. Amy slightly started giggling look at the spec which is her “big brother”

“Maybe I should call you little bro from now on.”

“Change me back you total asshole.” Amy got slightly irritated when she heard that, while she knows where he was coming from, she wants her brother to understand what it is like to be the little guy. Amy lowers her mouth closer to Dan and blew air at him, the current was so strong it lifted Dan off of the bed before he came rolling back down onto Amy’s bed. Dan was powerless and it only turned Amy on, seeing her brother powerless before her. Amy decided she wanted to mess around with her brother some more since Dan was so small, Amy slammed down upon her Bed sending Dan flying into the air helplessly flailing in the air. Amy’s hand swung across towards her “big brother” as she looked at him helplessly grabbing on to her finger. Amy started getting slightly aroused and she could feel her bulge slightly getting stiff.

Amy starts slowly pulling off her panties to reveal her gigantic penis stiffing up, to Dan it looked like an obelisk the size of a building.

“Oh Dan…would you be a dear and help your sis out with a problem?” She said in a slightly seductive tone.

“No Way!” Dan said, however due to being so small his vocal cords sounded like short squeaks to her.

“PERFECT. I AM GLAD YOU AGREE!” Amy starts chuckling as she drops Dan over her penis, Dan starts complaining as he is falling before, he missed Amy’s thick and long penis and went into her pubes. Amy felt Dan crawl through her pubes, pulling each pube aside like Dan was in a jungle and the pubes where large bales of grass. Dan started smelling the repulsive smell gathering, it started overwhelming him so much that he felt as if he may puke. But Dan swallowed his own puke which only made him feel more disgusted. As Dan was fighting his way through her sister’s pube forest, Amy started rubbing her hand across her shaft which made it grow bigger and larger than ever before. Amy’s slight moans from each rub only signified Dan’s problem as he saw Amy rubbing her shaft, he decided to not go towards Alice’s penis but away from it. As Amy felt Dan moving the wrong direction, she sat up from her bed making sure Dan would fall into the right place. Dan fell through the pubes and landed on Amy’s thick dick. Dan was scared and tried running away but Amy felt Dan’s body and pressed her hand down upon him.

“Enjoy the ride.” Amy said snickering to herself as she started pressing his tiny body against her gigantic dick. Going slowly at first, which each stroke making Amy's moans slightly louder and louder. Amy then decided that Dan should go for a ride down her dick. So, she stopped rubbing for a brief second and Dan could see the large thick vein’s pumping blood throughout her dick, it scared him. Amy with her other hand started pumping her dick slowly to reveal her awaiting urethra, slowly opening up bigger and bigger before Dan. Dan tried climbing up Amy’s hand but it was too steep as Dan was helplessly cast into her thick, tight, warm & moist urethra which was pumping slowly downward, Amy could actually hear the screams of panic from her brother, she got really into the character of a god commanding a mere mortal spec. “Pathetic” She said out loud as she started masturbating even faster pumping her cock up and down with both of her hands, as the dick started rapidly pulsed in anticipation for the release. The pressure built up faster and faster and faster until Amy couldn’t hold in the pressure any longer. Amy rapidly started moaning from the pleasure as the thick ropes of cum started coming out in long uninterrupted strands, it made Amy loudly moan as she saw her cum fly all over her room. Amy then saw on her table across the room a small pile of cum moving around, Amy got up while cum was still leaking from her dick onto the awaiting floor. Amy’s dick started shrinking back down to its normal thick flaccid state, as she looked at Dan struggling to remove the cum off of himself.

Amy watches as Dan struggles and decides he had enough and then another idea entered her mind. “KILL THE SPECK” A voice whispered around Amy, and thinking about it her brother was like a speck a person who treated her like shit and he deserved the punishment, however that word KILL…could she do that. Amy did like how her big brother struggling against her cum and honestly the thought of killing him for making fun of her made her feel aroused. Amy then lifted up her flaccid cock, casting a very large shadow across Dan.

“PLEASE SISTER!” Dan attempted to beg to his sister but since Amy could hear him.

*SMACK!* Amy let go of her dick which smashed down onto the table, she couldn’t see much of where Dan was until Amy looked on the bottom of her shaft to see a small red puddle on the bottom of her dick. She killed her big brother, she thought about it for a moment. She killed him and yet she didn’t feel anything, no sadness, no anger, nothing. Just the pleasure of punishing the people who wronged her, She grabbed a napkin off to the side of her table and cleaned up the blood on her shaft. She stood into the mirror and saw herself not as a freak but a monster that could terrorize hundreds of innocents. She loved that idea and wanted to try it out again. She grabbed the gun and looked at it closer and started thinking about what she could do.

Amy thought about what she could do with this new power that she was able to hold into her hand. The ideas piled up one after another, she could grow to be a titan destroying everything in sight, mess with the neighbors, shrink some more innocent people. As the ideas went through her head, Amy snapped her fingers and started talking out loud to herself.

“I can punish the people at school.” As Amy thought it out loud, she started liking that idea, she remembered the kids always treating her like crap and making fun of her. This wouldn’t just be the best opportunity to punish the other people, but her to fulfill her own personal gratification. She started licking her lips with pure anticipation as she started imagining the various scenarios, that went through her mind.

However, the one question that bugged Amy: "How she was going to shrink all of her classmates without everyone else noticing." “Shit. This may be harder than I thought.”

As Amy started getting dressed, her mind turned back to the gun itself. Amy took out the gun from her pocket wondering how she could shrink a large amount of people at once. Amy placed the gun on her desk as she started changing up into some more comfortable clothing. She put on a little sweater her grandmother made for her and a pair of skinny jeans. It made her bulge, stick out from the rest of her appearance but at this point she didn’t mind. All Amy could do was think about what she was going to do with her new victims. Amy quickly pulled up a chair and started tinkering around with the gun for a few hours. In that time, she tested and learned a lot of things.

The default setting decreases a person size by 22 times its original capacity and upscales the size 22 times normally. Amy tested this by taking a ball and seeing how far it grew and shrank, Amy’s excitement only grew more as she started tinkering around with the limited settings. Whoever made the gun made sure to limit it to a degree, so all Amy had to do was add another dial to control the size she wanted the victim to be. As Amy looked around for other improvements, she noticed the nozzle for the gun itself. It was a straight single fire spray with the formula which affected the chemistry of the person it hit. As Amy took off the nozzle, she expanded the radius and diameter of the nozzle making it affect a winder area. Instead of reaching a max of 10 feet long affecting a single target, it now spread-out double that and affected multiple targets at once. As Amy was satisfied with her results, she decided to call it a day, as the time flew by her so fast, she was still pumped up with energy not realizing it was already the middle of the night.

“OH SHIT!” Amy forgot how late it was getting, Amy’s parents thankfully we away on a cruise thankfully across the world but Amy didn’t know what she would say to them about her older brother.

“Went off to boarding school.” No, Amy knew it sounded unrealistic.

“Went back to College.” No that wouldn’t work since Dan said he wanted to work full time at his job.

Then Amy knew what would work: “Dan went off to see his girlfriend. He wanted to spend more time with her.” Amy knew that her parents would at least buy that for a few days, maybe weeks. However, Amy knew the excuse wouldn’t last too long. Amy didn’t know is she should just lie outright, it was the guilt eating up her decisions. Amy never liked her older brother since he always wanted to act superior to her by holding it over her, like it was the greatest achievement of his life. Amy knew she couldn’t think about it too much right now, as Amy looked on her calendar, she saw it was Sunday and tomorrow was the second week of her high school classes. Amy fell onto her bed and started dreaming about what would transpire tomorrow morning. As Amy drifted off to sleep, she felt seemingly at peace.

“RUN!” A Voice cried out before her. Amy opened her eyes and as she looked around before her, it appeared to be some city. She woke up on the streets of New York City in broad open daylight as a huge pile of mass was approaching the city, but Amy couldn’t make out what it was. It dragged across the ground and started ripping up everything that it came into contact with, the ground itself was no match for it and the mass seemed to be several times larger than New York City. As Amy and the crowd of people helplessly tried to run away from the pile of mass, Amy observed it a bit more closely and saw what seemed to be a large opening into the center of it. Then it hit her, that was a gigantic penis, and it was being dragged across the ground for stimulation. Amy knew that no matter how far she would run away she would never be able to run something that big, even if she was the fastest runner in the world. Amy was still unable to see the person’s body due to the number of white clouds that surrounded the sky. Just then 2 massive hands came down on the massive shaft from above and smacked onto the top of the person’s penis. The hands rapidly started going across the top, pumping the penis even more. Loud moans could be heard which seemed to bounce off from every single direction as it started echoing. As Amy helplessly runs away, she felt herself trip landing face first into the hard cement floor. Looking above she saw the penis start leaking pre-cum slowly from the tip of the penis, Amy didn’t even realize she broke her nose, as blood started dripping down to her upper lip. By the time Amy noticed the penis got even closer to the city demolishing through several skyscrapers which tore apart, as if the skyscrapers were made out of nothing. The thick musky flesh creeping and crushing it under its immense weight. Amy was out of time and by the time she looked to the other people running she was way too late they were so far away from her current position. Amy heard a long-lasting loud noise as the penis started leaking cum onto her, and she was drowning and pushed through thousands upon thousands of gallons of cum that overwhelmed her tiny feeble body. The buildings didn’t fare too much better due to the constant amount of cum coming into the city it easily collapsed several structures before one building started collapsing towards Amy. Amy tried quickly reacting but all of a sudden it went dark.

Amy screamed waking up, Amy looked around her room scared and panicking out of her mind until she started calming down realizing that it was the morning. She was safe however something felt weird and off and it felt like it was near her panties. Looking at her panties it looked like she came in her sleep. Amy breathed a sigh of relief as she said: “I hate having wet dreams.”

Amy Chapter 2 – [Desires…]


Amy quickly went to the shower and washed her shaft and nutsack trying to scrub off all of her dried cum on her shaft and nutsack. Amy thought about that dream last night, it was weird how at one moment in the day she felt power. Then all of a sudden, she was stripped down and turned into an insignificant ant, was her mind trying to tell her something. Amy decided that it was a one-time incident and that it wasn’t something she needed to dwell on especially since she has a bunch of plans for today.

As Amy walked out of the shower she walked over to her room and picked out what to wear. She wore a beautiful black sweatshirt for when she was on the drama club, before people found out about her. She wore some black panties and to top it off she was wearing some tight jeans her mom gave her. It made her bulge really peak out, but the sweatshirt was so big over her that it basically covered any really noticeable area. Amy decided that before she should go to school that she would bring a shoebox to class, not for her shoes but for the tinies she would shrink, no one should be suspicious of a shoebox anyways. Amy looks at the gun and it is too big to carry around with her anywhere, so as she looked around, she decided to place it next to her laptop in her backpack, hoping it didn’t break as she was on her way to school. Amy was so excited for the day she decided to skip breakfast immediately, it might have been a bad call since her stomach was growling as she went outside to wait for the bus. Her excitement only grew more and more as the bus slowly got closer to her destination. Amy felt her heartrate increase as the bus got closer, Amy couldn’t tell what it was: Adrenaline? Anxiety? Doubt? Guilt? Every answer went through her mind, and she didn’t know why but she felt scared. Amy didn’t know if it had to deal with her dream or what, but it felt like a force on her right shoulder was trying to pull her out of her chaos. While on her left shoulder, told her to go with her desires. Amy couldn’t tell what side she should believe as she started spacing out thinking if she was becoming a monster. If it was a bad thing. Is there any way she could stop?

The bus loudly screeched against the ground, snapping Amy back into reality as the bus driver said: “You coming along?” Amy quickly started focusing and yelled: “COMING!” She tightened her backpack with her right hand and carried the shoebox in her left hand. As Amy stepped onto the bus, she noticed her friend Amelia sitting by a window seat all alone looking out the window. Seemingly Amelia was spacing her eyes out the window, which was uncommon for Amelia. Amelia wasn’t paying any attention to Amy, but she decided to sit next to her friend to find out what was going on.

“A-A-Amelia?” Amy walked closer to Amelia and was concerned about her.

“Amy?” Amelia turned around towards Amy, breaking out of her spacing being surprised to see Amy, as if Amelia was thinking of something else entirely. Amelia looked at Amy confused, it looked to Amelia like she was a different person than she met the other day.

“I-I-Is it o-o-okay if… I sit here?” Amy was scared but she didn’t know why, and she started spacing out her words than she usually did. Amy knew she could speak sentences fluently but for some reason she couldn’t speak normally, and she was stumbling on her words.

“Sure.” Amy sat next to Amelia, and they sat close to each other, but the conversation was silent for a full-on minute. No one breathing, saying a word, or breathing, just totally quiet except for the kids in the background talking loudly. Then out of nowhere Amelia turns over to Amy and breaks up the silence.

“How is your brother?” Amy eyes widely opened up immediately, looking shocked at Amelia.

“Why… DO You ask?” Amy said as her voice started cracking halfway through her question. Amy trying her best to act normal and controlled as possible.

“Well, you know me and him are dating, correct?”

“D-d-dating?” Amy felt herself start choaking before grabbing some water in her backpack to calm down.

“Yeah, I thought your brother told you.” Amy was shocked, how could she respond to this.

“U-u-ummm, well he went out drinking last night.” Amy lied under her breath trying to cool the situation down.

“Weird, I mean I know he is 18 but still he can’t buy alcohol until he is 21. That is the law correct.” Amy did her best to remain calm, but she started sweating intestinally before Amelia.

“Yeah, I know that he said he would hang out with his friends to get drinks. Yeah, that’s it.”

“Weird, because he told me he wanted to meet me last night.”

“You Okay Amy? You are sweating a lot.”

“I’m...fine, why do you ask?” Amy lied.

“You got rid of that gun right?”

“Yeah…yeah of course I did.” Amy lied again, not trying to do it but not wanting to make her only friend scared of her.

“Alright, because your brother never texted me. I am getting worried.”

“Don’t worry about it, I am sure he will be home soon and he will be fine.” Amy said trying to control it all as a joke, having a hard time fake laughing to her friend. She knew she was going to find him missing one day, but whether she would find out what actually happened was in the air.

Finally, after a grueling 15 minutes which felt like an entirety to Amy, she stepped off the bus and sniffed in the morning air. She felt more relaxed and calmer, almost seemingly at peace with herself right now. As Amy was about to walk to her first class History she was excited to see what she could do until she saw her friend walking besides her.

“Amelia, I got History Class first.”

“I know, I do too.” Amy was confused and stopped herself and Amelia dead in her tracks.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA. You have a study session right now.”


“No, I dropped it, oh that is right, sorry I forgot to tell you.” Amy was surprised to hear this news, at first, she thought her friend was joking but why would her friend joke about that. Amy wanted to make sure Amelia would be out of the picture but how could she do that. Amy looked around until she saw Arnold and started thinking of a plan.

“ARNOLD!” She walked up to Arnold; Arnold looks over surprised she even knew his name.

Arnold was always the person who was ignored based upon his looks, typically compared to Amy he stood slightly shorter than Amy and sported a typical blue and white hoodie which sported the school’s mascot and colors. Arnold sported short black hair and had on a set of square framed glasses. Arnold was the people a lot of people would say as a bit of a nerd he never really talked with anyone but always had a fascination with a lot of strategy games. All Amy needed to do was distract Amelia long enough and she would be all good.

“Amy? You usually never talk to me, what’s up?” Amy chuckles at Arnold’s response.

“Your funny.” Amy says blowing a kiss towards him, Arnold just stood there confused.

“Thank…you?” Arnold was so confused at what was happening before him.

“Amy. What are you doing?” Amelia asked in confusion, she knew Amy never talks to Arnold because Amy always gets bored of strategy game. Last time they played a game Amy fell asleep listening to Arnold explaining the rules of Battleship.

“Hey Arnold, could you occupy Ameillia with a round of that ship game?”

“Battleship?”

“Yeah, that thing, I want to surprise her with a surprise.”

“Uh sure.” Arnold walks up to Amelia and takes out battleship as they both play on the floor of the hallway. Amelia looked at Amy walking away with a giant smirk on her face. Amelia felt like something was off.

As Amy walked into class and scanned the room, she saw the students all gathered in the classroom with the teacher. All of the students were talking to each other and slowly she started closing and locking the wooden door. The students couldn’t hear it due to her talking but the real problem was the window giving them a clear and easy view of her situation. The Teacher had yet to enter the room and Amy counted the number of students 22. Her & Amelia would technically be number 23 & 24 respectively. Meaning Amy had a decent good-sized pool of students to choose. Amy looked out the door to see Amelia being focused on battleship with Arnold.

“Perfect, my plan is working.” Amy repeated quietly. All of a sudden, the students see their bright classmates before Amy shuts the blinds making the room go dark. The students all look over at her and started asking questions.

“What did you do that for? I can’t see my friends. How about you open the curtains.” The students kept pestering her with questions, but she didn’t care as she sat her backpack down onto the ground. The students started getting up and walked towards her before she pulled out what looked like just a squirt gun from her backpack. “What are you going to do with that peashooter.” Asked one of the kids in a black leather jacket, Amy smiled as you pulled the trigger glowing the room bright green before he was instantly gone from the looks of it. The students panicked as Amy pointed her gun back towards them.

“He isn’t dead. He is small, see?” Amy picks the student off from the ground not looking more than an inch tall off the ground. The students could barely see due to how dark the room was, but Amy knew that it was now or never with her plan. The students looked at her some panicking more than others.

“Who the hell are you? You vile witch.” A girl in the back of the classroom yelled out. Amy thought about those words, witch, and she simply chuckled at the response. Amy started losing her mind slowly more and more as she saw her fellow students as test subjects before her and not actual people. Amy liked that word: “Witch” – An evil woman with power that no one else had. She started laughing more and then more, until her laugh was starting to sound creepy.

“Witch. No, I am a God. NOW BOW!” As Amy finished her sentence, she whipped out the gun in front of her and fired upon the students shrinking not just them but their desk & chairs down to a miniature size. Only a brief scream was heard from the class before fading off to absolute silence. Amy seeing the students shrink to an inch tall, gave her a slight erection and she tried to do the best to hide it. She liked being the dominant force and she wanted to enforce it. Amy puts her gun back in her backpack as she gets out the shoebox and starts collecting the shrunken students who try to pointlessly run away. The students were so small the classroom looked like a 10-minute walk to them. As Amy grabbed the students one by one watching them pointlessly struggle in her building sized hands, it was comical. Amy didn’t see them as people anymore, but bugs and servants begging to please their goddess. Amy threw them quickly in the shoebox and put the shoebox bag in her backpack as she heard the door open before her.

It was Amelia & The Teacher who looked to see no desks, chairs, or any of the classmates besides just Amy. Amelia & The Teacher looked around to see the blinds closed and the room almost a pitch-black room with Amy sitting on the floor putting the shoebox in her bag.

“Where are the students?” The Teacher said looking around, as she reopens the blinds so light could pour into the room. Amy looked directly into Amelia’s eyes, with no expression upon her face. Amelia started piecing together what happened before her, she started to become horrified. Amelia was faced with a scenario in which her friend is the only one left in the classroom stuffing some kind of shoebox in her bag.

As Amelia was about to say something, Amy quickly pulled out the gun from her bag diving onto the floor behind her as she shrunk Amelia & The Teacher in an instant. Amy panicked and held the gun towards the doorway to make sure no one else would come in before quickly putting it back into her bag. Amy released a sigh of relief as she walked up to Amelia’s little shrunken body. Amelia was shocked and terrified seeing her huge friend in front of her. She looked like the size of a monument, to Amelia and all Amy did was grin with excitement and anticipation. Amy picked up her little best friend and plopped her onto the table, Amy’s hand closing in towards her tiny teacher.

As Amy grabs her tiny teacher cowering in fear from her, she is confronted by her angel and devil telling her what to do. Her left side telling her that she should succumb to her innermost desires. On her right the angelic voice was telling her to redo her actions before it was too late. Amy should have had some hard time deciding if it was too late, however as she looked into the teacher’s pleading eyes. She squeezed her hand together crushing the teacher before her and blood splattered slightly across her hand.

Amelia fell back on the desk as she watched her friend kill The Teacher right before her. Amy lifted her hand up to her mouth and licked the blood off of her hand, as her eyes stared at Amelia. Amelia tried to run away from Amy, but Amy placed her hand in front of Amelia’s path, scooping Amelia up into Amy’s hand. Looking down at Amelia desperately struggling as Amelia was brought closer to Amy’s gigantic mouth.

“LET ME GO AMY! THIS IS INSANE!” Amelia continued to struggle desperately trying to use her petty force to break free from Amy’s large fingers but to no avail.

“Oh Amelia.” Amy wiped one of Amy’s fingers from he rother hand tracing around Amelia’s body.

“You just got too nosey for your own good and I can’t let you tell anyone what I have done here.” Amy said in a calm and collected voice.

“PLEASE! YOU CAN STOP THIS! JUST LET ME GO!” Amelia tried to beg desperately.

“Oh, you are such a jokester. A Bug doesn’t speak to a god.” Amy looks down at her pants and noticed her bulge growing bigger before her, she wiggles her bulge around to make it even bigger. Amy snickers as she opens her pants and panties to reveal her slightly erect cock.

Amelia looked down and started sobbing in panic. Amelia tried to reason with Amy.

“Please…don’t do thi-“Before Amelia could say anything, Amy dropped Amelia down and started panicking as the huge mountain sized cock got bigger and bigger as she got closer. As Amelia lands at the bottom of Amy’s panties, Amy’s balls overwhelm her as she desperately struggles against Amy’s huge balls, but the sheer size and weight was too much for Amelia to handle. Amy snickered as she felt Amelia’s pointless struggles do nothing more then pleasured Amy. Amy then snapped her panties back and walked back to her backpack and zipped it shut trapping all of her new victims until she could have fun with them.

Amy picked up her bag from the ground, Amy accidently rattled everyone in the shoebox around back and forth as Amy took each step forward. Amy knew that with this gun she had the power to change people’s perception of what she can do forcibly. As Amy effortlessly walked out of the classroom with no one paying much attention to her mind, she walked out the front doors all the way home.

Once Amy got back to her home, she quickly rushed up to her room excited for the new toys that she could play with. The ideas compounded her mind constantly making her even more excited, even Amy could feel an increase in her overall heart rate. As Amy placed her bag down upon her bag and grabbed the shoebox, she heard some strange noises coming from the box. Amy pressed her ear against the box to hear the screams & sobbing of the individuals. Amy knew these people deserved the punishment she was about to show them after all of the years she went through. To her this was gratification and revenge, as she peaked inside the box, she saw the individuals more closely. Some were seen crying and panicking in the corner while the rest mostly looked panicked at Amy’s face looming over them. All Amy could see is bugs instead of people, pointlessly cowering for their lives. A Huge grin started overwhelming her face, which made the people start to panic even more.

Amy then felt she needed to announce to the bugs, since they were in such a panic, they weren’t going to listen to her any other way. Amy tried to calm her intense smile off of her face as she pretended to be another character.

“ATTENTION BUGS!” Amy’s voice boomed across the room and through their tiny ear drums as Amy started lifting up her shirt to reveal a white bra underneath.

“We are going to play a game called, BAD GIANT!” Amy snickered as she started taking off her jeans to reveal her noticeable bulge inside her panties which made some of the people start panicking even more.

“Rules are simple…Try to survive, as I destroy your pathetic lives.” Amy snickered as she started lowered her panties down to reveal her flaccid cock before them. The students looked confused, scared & nervous but most knew who she was now. The outcast that they made fun of and now they were going to pay for those comments. A few of the boys made some mocking jokes over at Amy trying to humiliate her: “Oi nice cock mate.” “Wow, you really are a freak.” “What will happen when the whole school finds out what you have done to us?” There are petty excuses, never even fazed Amy as she was thinking of the ways she could use the people who made fun of her all the time.

Amelia was finally free of Amy’s prison, but it seemed that Amy forgot she was even there, and Amy threw her panties against the ground as she walked closer towards the shoebox. Stomping closer rocked the shoebox, as Amy started grabbing a handful of students in her hand (3 Students) The first thing Amy wanted to taste was the people’s flesh. As Amy opened her palm in front of her gigantic lips, she opened up her mouth before them almost teasing them to go forward. The students stood back trying to stop themselves from moving any further, fearing for their own lives. As the students panicked getting closer to Amy’s mouth, they could feel the hot breaths overwhelming the student’s bodies. As Amy grew more impatient as they weren’t accepting the invitation to her mouth, so Amy used her palm and forced them into her mouth.

As Amy’s mouth closed behind them, their strongest fears were beginning to unfold around them. As they were trapped with Amy’s tongue swinging them around her mouth as if the students were candy. Being pinned against Amy’s teeth and slobbered in massive amounts of hot sticky saliva. As Amy tasted each of the students, Amy moaned on the feeling as they felt absolutely etiquette to her. Amy craved this taste, for a longtime. As Amy tilted her head back, the students who were trapped into her mouth felt themselves heading back towards Amy’s throat. The students desperately tried hanging on to something but because of the sticky saliva walls and their coated bodies it only made them that much easier to slide down into her awaiting stomach.

The students looked in horror as they saw Amy’s throat bulge slowly shift downward into her stomach, before Amy breathed a sigh of relief, before her eyes quickly starred down at the other people in the shoebox. Some of the male students had enough waiting and tried escaping, by jumping up off of the other students as they pointlessly ran across Amy’s bed thinking that it gave them a chance. Instead, it made it easier for Amy to catch up to them as she knew where they were going. Amy grabbed another group of three boys and lifted them in front of her mouth, teasing them with her hot breath. Even going so far to lick all of the boys with her massive tongue, however Amy had other plans for them.

Amy lowered them down to her massive breasts and pressed them against her breasts, feeling their pointless struggles start making her slightly hornier. As Amy rubbed the boys against her massive boobs to the boys it felt like heaven being pressed against a soft squishy prison and to her it felt like raw pleasure. The more she rubbed her boobs the more her tits started to get tighter and harder. Amy stopped rubbing the boys against her boobs and let them go onto her bedside. Amy crashed her body down onto the floor, her boobs crushed the other two students who were unfortunately right above her tits being pinned down by her massive breasts, Amy grinned looking at the other student before her as she said: “Come on…. BIG BOY drink the goddess’s milk.” Amy started jiggling her boobs, grinding the other students underneath her boobs, almost trying to tantalize the student.

The student backs away a bit in fear before walking closer to the gigantic mountains before him. Amy giggled louder as the student got closer to her boobs. Amy lowered her tits closer to the boy and the boy started licking her tits getting a nice creamy reward of milk with each lick, as the student licked Amy’s tits for her milk he started growing a found taste for them and began licking more and more until he used his entire mouth to suck on her tits. Amy just moaned louder as she felt immense pleasure from the student sucking on her tits. Amy felt the boys had enough punishment and pressed her boobs together squishing the boys underneath her breasts and grabbing the student who sucked on her tits crushing him effortlessly in her hand.

As Amy looked back down at the shoebox before her the ones who didn’t leave wouldn’t be alive much longer, Amy killed 6 but Amy still needed more pleasure. She felt her cock slowly rising up before her and a even larger grin seemed across her face. Amy grabbed as many students as her hands could hold and used both of her hands to rub up and down the shaft of her cock. It felt stimulating to her but even more stimulating with the various types of people flailing their bodies around aimlessly which only pleased her foreskin more and more. Amy could hear the brief screams of the students in her hand but that only turned her on more and more. As Amy went faster and faster, they were pointlessly being dragged across her foreskin Amy kept squeezing with more pressure, which was overwhelming the students. Just about when Amy felt she was about to release she felt the student’s bodies pop into a seem of red blood everywhere, dripping down from her cock and being smeared across it. Amy stopped rubbing and checked her hands to see just a plain old bloody mess, Amy whines a bit. As masturbating regularly wasn’t fun unless she had someone who was suffering over her. However, in the corner of Amy’s eye she saw her friend Amelia trying to wiggle free from Amy’s panties.

Amy rushed her hand down and grabbed Amelia’s tiny body wrapping her hand around her little best friend, licking her lips with anticipation for what was about to unfold. Amelia tried to reason with her once again: “PLEASE AMY, STOP THIS!” Amelia pointlessly begged as her request was ignored from Amy as she placed Amelia on her table before her. Amy then slapped her blood-soaked cock onto the table and thought of the vile ways she could treat her friend.

“If you wish to live BUG, you will worship my cock.” Amy snickered as she said that looking down at her friend who was panicking looking at the sheer size of Amy’s cock before her and started to get frightened. Amelia was almost frozen in fear, but Amy didn’t have time for Amelia’s game. Amy needed release she was almost begging for it. So, Amy smashed her hand down close to where Amelia was, giving her a sense of motivation. Amelia started moving but at an incredibly slow pace before Amy smashed her hand down forcing Amelia to pick up the pace as she went closer to Amy’s huge meaty shaft.

Amelia was panicked looking at the blood-soaked shaft that rose up 10x the height of her, she didn’t know what Amy wanted her to do but she was already panicking like crazy. Amy then told her what to.

“Lick off the blood from my shaft.”

“W-w-what?!” Amelia stammered.

“NOW! Your goddess demands it.”

Amelia slowly walked got closer before slowly placing her tongue on Amy’s dick, once her tongue made contact, she gagged and pulled back. It tasted so horrible like she’d expect however Amy felt nothing and forced her to do it again: “DO IT AGAIN! BUT THIS TIME ACTUALLY PUT IN SOME EFFORT!”

Amelia started crying before she went back and started actually licking it for a longer period of time. Even a few seconds made Amelia feel disgusted before Amy let her go out of sympathy. Amy started rubbing the bottom of her shaft as she felt like Amelia wasn’t going quick enough, Amy needed some form of release and right now her servant Amelia doesn’t want to cooperate with her. So, Amy knew her friend was worth nothing to her now and needed punishment like the rest of her classmates.

Amy lifts up her cock from the table and looms it over Amelia’s body, once Amelia takes notice, she tries to run out of the way, but it was like a mountain to her that smushed her down underneath effortlessly. Amy could feel Amelia flailing around underneath her cock, Amy started feeling her cock slightly extend from the anticipation as she began rubbing her against the table back and forth to create momentum. Amelia was hopelessly grabbed back and forth without anyway to really stop it and felt the bones in her body collapse and break before her. As Amy pulls back, she sees her small friend unable to move, not even looking up at Amy as she knew what was going to happen to her.

Amy snickered as she aimed the slit of her cock down towards Amelia and started pumping up her cock again moaning in pleasure waiting for the sweet release of her cum to drown her friend. As Amy’s cum sprayed all over Amelia’s body the pressure was too much for her to handle and she ended up dying getting mixed up in all of Amy’s thick cum. By this point Amy went full on crazy with no one else able to hold her to the idea of going back to normal. Amy felt completely satisfied but this made her goals she wanted to make become bigger than everyone else instead of just being her normal size.

Amy Snickered as she went into her backpack and grabbed the gun from her backpack and thinking about what to do next.

[End of Chapter 2]
© Copyright 2021 ThatOneWriter (codenametow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259204-Amys-Hidden-Desire-Part-1--2