*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2260188-The-Adventures-of-Zin
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2260188
Clips-Life-Poor-Teenager-Moved>Suburbia-Late 70s from South-Sex-Drugs-Bit of Crime=Sex
Being a young man trying to get schooled and having moved from the school district that was preferable to a different district where his friends went. His name was Zin, and being a very resourceful type he created some documents required, against his mother’s wishes, and gave them to the school where he had friends. This did create a hardship as he was poor. No transportation and now lived about four miles from that said school.
Now Zin was a heavy boy, young man. Strong and fast but packing some weight. His hair was so curly his call name was "Jew", he never took it as disrespect unless said in a manner to offend. If offended, fat, curly hair, glasses, Zin was an unremorseful violent fighter. He gave his adversary no warning, just pounded with rage. Yeah, he was fat, wore glasses, poor as fuck. But he was mad-dog mean if you wanted some. He got his ass beat but you knew you gonna fight and feel pain if you talked shit. No warning.

So his journey to his established school, five days a week, snow, rain, whatever, this meant, at best he would walk about one mile little over or so to a school bus stop to get to school. It seemed extreme but really he thought it a small burden so as to attend the school he had liked and claimed as his place of learning.
He had used an address of a random rental house that was near a previous home that put him in that district. His father having died when he was six he had only his mother and she was against this though she knew if he was going to do it she couldn’t stop him.

Of course, he did get registered at his preferred school and took it upon himself to be at school on time and excel at academics. He knew what he was capable of and the more people who judged, forming opinions of him, all the while trying to lick their own junk? The more he moseyed along baked and getting perfect grades. Walking was his preferred way to school.

Walking to school was hectic and hurried, the first class was at 7:15 AM it was a split campus, one campus started early so he was able to get more classes into a shorter day. Now it was called "old school" because that's what it was. It was mostly vocational, shop classes, and the like.
He could attend six classes by one 1:15 PM forgoing lunch, which he did unless he hung out for a while. Now, this was Denver in the late 1970s, there was a smoking area for students like you could come go as you please, gam. Then his walk home was at his leisure, sometimes catching a ride for a distance but rarely all the way home.

His walk home took him past his friends' house, Steven. Steven was in school until 4:00 pm, he had become friends with him through his closest friend Rains. Rains was a trip and so if Rains liked him Zin could be friends, no worries. Steven was intelligent but without discipline like Rains. Both were at school all day, Zin was not. Now with Steven being on his path home no way he wouldn't always stop and knock on the door. He had to knock, even if it looked obvious, too bad he was stopping until told differently by Lindsey, shit he was fifteen and they were females who had the same interests.
Lindsey, his mother, and her sister, "Weeny", Stevens’s aunt was almost always home.

Typically having at least a reefer or two he was an 'in" with Stevens’s aunt and mom. They openly used weed, alcohol, etc. with no issues about age and he was a good source and pretty good company. He never was attracted to girls his age, he had to be mentally stimulated. Now Jew was very witty and flirtish, plus very intelligent, the charm at 15 was real, to all ages, mostly. He easily passed for 18, and older which made him a go-to guy for alcohol. He was established at two liquor stores in the same suburbs as the school.

Aunt Weeny was 12 years younger than Steven’s mother Lindsey. She was somewhat tall with wavy very light-colored golden brown hair, long very long. You wanted to touch it, pull it through your hands tightly working down with an occasional tug, and hold, yup, Jew had it all figured out. She was fit, not skinny, a little fat on her adding to curves and imagination. Yes, shapely with very large breasts that stood up and out. A beautiful oval face with large hazel eyes, round, and sparkly. She was twenty-two and she always smiled. Her voice sounding young and pleasant with a giggly innocent squeak about it. He could always get her to laugh and giggle and worked at it because it made him feel good, well, also sometimes would give him a chub.
The absolute best thing about her, she, would on any sunny day, lay out in the sun, completely, and yes, totally, in the flesh. There was the picture window if cold, she would lie on the floor, and she would be out in the backyard if the weather was warm, Yeah, a very hot and sexy Weeny in the nude. She had a mild skin condition and
sunlight was the best for it. He never saw a skin problem on her but 1:00 PM-ish was sunshine. This was late April and April on the front range? Well, not real warm, not real good for lying outside. So, this would be a "lie on the floor in front of the picture window inside day" for her sunbath. Well, that suited him just fine, he thought. Grinning, he quickened his pace and skipped across the intersection.

Packing a little weed (which he smoked all day, every day), and a few other goodies he was gifted from his stoner friends he felt really good about the day at this point. Feeling a good buzz and a little spring feverish he shivered with a "tickle thrill" His mind was bouncing like a pinball. He laughs thinking how any and every drug, any and everyone has turned him onto without hesitation had dropped, smoked, popped, snorted, no needles though, all this shit, like some damn hippie from the 60s. Yes, he was ok with experimentation. Being a four-point zero average student, too funny, no one ever, not one time thought he was always stoned, tripping, cranked, or drunk in class, well at school.
Anyway, he frequently stopped at Stevens’s house. The aunt, her name was Darlene but everyone called her “Weeny”. The nickname came from family calling her when she was little "Darleeny" and it morphed to what it is today. Zin called her Darlene. It was just different from the norm, and he always had to be different, if possible.

Steven's mom was a seamstress and worked at home, Weeny almost never worked, she was a bit spoiled by her big sister and basically hung out. Now Steven’s mom was in her thirtysomethings maybe 5 feet and a few inches. Round face dark brown eyes, heavyset but strong curves, and a "phat booty." She always welcomed him into the house, even though Steven wasn’t home.
These visits became a regular thing, sometimes even, Lindsey would give him a ride home. And of course, he hung around for Steven to get home from school to smoke up and listen to music, throw some ball, whatever.
Well, this day he stopped at their house walking home, praying, even wishing they would be there.

He can see the house

Weeny was laying on the floor in front of the bay window naked in the sunshine. As usual with him, she didn’t give pause telling him “come in” through the screen door. He looks at her struggling to hide the fact his blood was rushing down to his dick, as it always had when seeing her naked, he sat down next to her. Now the thing was, lately he was giving her a cheek kiss with no objection, so he did kiss her as if this had been expected. Kissing her more ear and neck than cheek because her head was still on the floor looking up with her eyes, he started sniffing her in and kissing at the same time playfully. He growls a deep low growl taking in her scent, fighting his hands from going for her body he noticed the feeling in cock was, different. Like he was dripping piss in his shorts a little. Not familiar with this sensation he ignored it, more important issues at hand.

Weeny starts laughing and saying "stop, stop!" from him kissing and sniffing her though never moved away. She only shook her ass and drew her knees up some so her round soft and very sexy booty stuck up, like looking for something. Well, Zin saw this sweet ass sticking up asking for attention, and turned losing his spot in her neck and sliding his hand softly over her butt cheek, his fingers spread feeling her silky skin as he moves them to the most lovely spot where her thigh begins. Moving his fingers ever so lightly back and forth along the crease between thigh and cheek. He slides to the inside feels some serious moist heat and brushes over her precious peach picturing vividly what his fingers feel. She breathes out a reserved, but hot little whimper. Zin so excited, nearly shaking, his fingers individually as if playing notes on a guitar, rhythmically glide from between Weeny's thighs along with her silky, damp, and very warm pussy. Continuing up her ass crack rolling his hand, fingers always in motion, he settles at the small of her back for a moment. Thinking of what he just felt while his hand and fingers moved, he started back down her ass crack anxious for her sweet little honey dripper.

Her head raises up, then she pushes him half-heartedly and says laughing "You punk-ass! now I'm gonna be all horny".
"Of course," he says back to her as he fogs his fingernails with his breath then polishes them on his shirt.
Examining his nails looking conceded he says to her, "I'm counting on it."
She lazily tries to slap him saying "you're a dick!"
Then taking a chance, having no control, he spanks her ass barely enough to give off a good smack sound.
She rolls away a little raising her head up saying "what's gotten into you today"?
Zin is smiling hard, his dick is hard, he is high on pheromones and scent. he was charged and said "It's not what's in to, it's what's cumin out of" grabbing his hard dick laughing an evil laugh Weeny being very ornery with a naughty look, her eyes blinking slow and halfway puts her thumb on her tongue closes her mouth and sucks hard then pulls it out fast so goes pop. Licks her lips and says "it's illegal for you to have sex little boy" then bust out with her little school girl laugh. He laughed and said "you're a fucker" and pouts folding his arms as she raises up acting like she was going to kiss him. He wasn't in a good mood when he got there, now this was already a great day to remember, he thought as he sniffed real big smelling Weeny. God, he loved her smell, his cock pumping with his heart as little drops of pre-cum spotting inside his jeans. Zin never wore underwear, at least not since he discovered masturbation when he was seven. He stands up acting like he can take her or leave her and shoves his down his to adjust his package and feel what was wet there. Weenie watching lets out a sexy little high-pitched squeak and asked " is everything was all right down there?"
But being in control he says “say, sweetie? um, where is Lindsey, in the sowing room"? ignoring her question to her surprise.
She says ”yeah go on in there she wants to talk to you about something”.
"Ok," he says and walks away. Strolling in thinking maybe she wants him to get her bag of weed or something?
She’s at her sewing machine when he walks in, her back to him. He touched her shoulder and she turns around drops out of her chair to her knees looking up at him. Grabbing hard on his pant legs pulled his pants down and absolutely buried her face in his crotch.
Now he was startled, immediately feeling her mouth and tongue without any reserve seriously gobbling his cock and balls he takes in a deep breath to slow his heart that was in his throat pounding so hard his vision blurred and he was seeing spots. He became lightheaded and fell to the floor.
Having dreamed and certainly masturbated countless times to this very situation, the reality, of it? Well, he had an over-cum, literally. Steven’s mom plowed his junk way better than he ever dreamed of, cum started spraying, not squirting, not shooting but spraying all over Wanda’s face, in her mouth, her hair, ropes of cum exploded from his cock and he wasn’t even fully hard. His balls were not even contracted it was just man juice flying everywhere.

He growled loudly and then louder still, as the young man had an orgasm after an orgasm, and one last orgasm, then smiling manages to bark out, "what the hell was that all about?!" He laid on the floor, unaware of everything for several moments. Eyes closed he tries to flutter them open but couldn't quite pull it off. When he finally does he sees Weeny, she is squatting with her pussy in his face, her ass plops on his chest, rather hard, and asks “did you and my sister have a good talk?” Lindsey walks into view laughing as she was wiping cum from her face and hair slowly like a pro licks her fingers and then says “yeah sis, I feel it was a very productive, um, conversation?” and smiles with a chuckle and a loud single laugh. She takes a deep breath looking very serious and asks, "you got any weed?" Continued...


DHL
© Copyright 2021 Datakon (datakon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2260188-The-Adventures-of-Zin