*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2260368-Pacificas-Wedding-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MLD
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2260368
Grunkle Stan and Ford give Pacifica her wedding gift a little early
Pacifica looks at herself in the mirror, a flowing white gown covering her full chest and shapely curves. Her breast hugged in a tight corset, shaped to fit her like a glove. Cupping around her bubbly bountiful booty and down her plump thighs until opening up around her knees. Doing a little twirling and mirror unable to hide a smile as she sways the future her a Dipper had together. Their romance bloomed every summer since they were twelve years old. Remember the summer after Bill Cipher, her family's fall from grace and her only Haven from them was Dipper… until he left.

Dipper had to leave for school back home, her family had needed to sell their family mansion for McGucket after their father has lost big on heavy investment in weirdness bounds. For the first time in their life, Pacifica’s parents would have to work. They hated it and both her mother and her father took it out on Pacifica, sending her running out of their expensive mobile home they were still making payments on. This wasn’t the first time she had been driven out of her “home” by her abuse of her parents, running and triggering the proximity sensor Ford had set up, always expecting the worst. Stanford Pines was asleep on his lounge chair while some soap opera was playing on tv. The Great uncle being woken up by an alarm and flashing red lights. “No, not the boy bands again!!” He cries as his eyes start to focus on the monitor that dropped down in front of him, Ford walking up behind him to see what caused the alarm to go off.

“Hey, that’s the Northwest’s girl,” Stand said after recovering from the mild panic attack of his shack’s light turning from blue light to red light. “Yes… the poo shovels…” He says as he walks up to check out the monitor that had dropped down in front of Stan, a touch screen dropping down out of the monitor. “Shall we eliminate the trespasser?” He asked ready to press the “Exterminate” button. “Hmm.” Stan rubs the five O’Clock shadow. “Na… she is probably Dipper's only chance to get a girlfriend, he’ll kill me if I let you teleport her to God knows what to wear…” He says pushing the Ford hand away and pushing the touchpad back into the monitor and shoved it out of his face as he got up. “Right… teleport…” He says considering whether or not he dodged a bullet, still pulling a blaster from his coat pocket.

Opening the door to the fount of the mystery shack a beam of yellow light shoots from the doorway into the blue moon lit night. Pacifica’s weeping was cut off as she tried to tuck father into the shadow of a large pine to hide from the great grand twins. Both older men exchange a look before agreeing without a word as to what they must do next, Ford giving a resolute stare forward as Stands signs and slumps forward a bit as he grabs the back of his neck. “Hey Looks kid, you’re not hiding from either of us. So why don’t you come on out.” He says trying to comfort Pacifica as Ford puts his blaster away. The Blonde coming out of the woods with her arms hugging herself.

“I am Sorry Mister and Mister Pines… I…” The prideful blonde couldn’t bring herself to explain the situation to the old men but they could pick up what they needed to know on her face. “I just missed Dipper.“ She says averting her eyes from the men as starting to turn back for home. “Eh look kid, It’s dark out there...” Stan says, trying to think of something. “And gravity falls is a hotspot for weirdness,” Ford suggests backing his brother up. “Right, right. Weird things. It is probably for the best to stay here for the night.” Stan says gruffly, making Pacifica perk up.“R-really i-it wouldn’t be too weird,” she asked, opening her arms up from her sides a bit as she stepped closer to the Mystery shack’s light. “It would be weirder just knowing you were walking around our home all night,” Ford says affirmatively.

“Right, and I am too used to hearing footsteps upstairs from the twins. I-I kinda miss it, now when I try to hear their footsteps all I can hear are noises coming from the vents.” He says shrugging as Ford looks back to one of the vents in the house. “Right… we should probably…” Ford gets his thoughts cut off with Pacifica running up arms hugging herself again as she runs past the two men up to Dipper's room. Ford gave Stan a worried look. “Hey listen, we are leaving for the Atlantic in a week and she will stay here. I am sure things will work themselves out by then.” He says trying to comfort his twin brother. Come a week later and the “Stan O war 2” would find itself waiting in docs for a few extra days as the Pines found themselves needing to lay up extra supplies enough for 3 instead of two as well as a hammock for their third Sailor Pacifica.

End of act one.

It was a little last minute but the twins couldn’t send her home, she seemed willing to do what she had to do to avoid going home so they brought her some gear for the trip and the three sailed out for their adventure. Pacifica was still a spoiled rich her though so a hammock wasn’t really her style, with Stan and Ford being so old they put money into quality beds. The kind of quality beds that resulted in one of them ended up having to share with Pacifica every night, rough starts aside the trip went so well that at the end of every super Pacifica and the twins when on several sailing expositions before school, winter break and the end of school before Dipper and Mable arrived. During the Summer Pacifica and Dipper grew closer and she soon became more comfortable around Stan and Ford than her own family after sailing together for years, even celebrating her 18th birthday together on the “Stan Of War 2” on a trip up north.

Getting caught up in a snowstorm and being forced to huddle together naked to preserve body heat. The young and perky body of the 18-year-old being pressed in between the old men, a late night of partying on their boat, and an excuse to get naked leading to kissing. Then groping and by morning the two twins had their arms wrapped around the younger girl with their thick, long dicks still inside of her and ready to keep going in the warm light of the morning dawn. The three sailing out of the frigid north and head back home to greet Mable and Dipping, Visiting their great uncle for the 6th year in the row. At this point Pacifica had been living with Stan and Ford for several years, sleeping in the extra room when Mable and Dipper came to stay. By the end of this summer, however, Mable found herself staying in the extra bedroom.



By the end of summer, Pacifica knew two things, Dipper loved her and that birthmark on his forehead must have been the little dipper. She knew in her heart that it belongs to Dipper but her lust, passion, and sex were in infatuation with his grand-uncle must larger cocks. Each year Pacifica’s body only became larger and sexier, with a full and bountiful double D breast with perky shape and a tight waist. Her ass didn’t strive away from the challenge of keeping up with her chest. Thick cheeks that filled out every pair of jeans she owned, The whole town of gravity fell was jealous of Dipper for the girl he has in love with him. A few times that summer they had been intimate but she was unsatisfied, she experienced mentors making Dipper “Little experience” very underwhelming.

In Spite of their bedroom experiences, Pacifica loves her relationship, slowly turning down Stan and Ford on their boat trip as Dipper and her become more serious. Obtaining from sex with them the whole year before Dipper finally revealed he had gotten an apartment in gravity falls, Pacifica moving in with him at the start of the summer and they got engaged by the end of the summer. This would be the first sailing trip in nearly 9 or 10 years, Pacific and Dipper spending all winter on their wedding. They were getting a white dress even if she was less than a virgin defeating the point of the white dress.

Back in the present, she could hear the door opening. “Dipper~ It isn’t proper for the groom to see the bride before the wedding~” She teased, peeking over her shoulder to see Stan and Ford in matching suits, Ford looking proper and chimed. Sharp and without a scuff while Stan’s was missing the tie with the shirt slightly unbuttoned with some stains around the cufflinks. “I hope that doesn’t apply to great uncles,” Ford says cheekily. “Or Gruncles.” Stan follows up nudging his brother, the two give her a warm smile. Pacifica gave them an uncomfortable smile, heart pounding as she looked at the two older men. Her lust rising as memories of satisfaction filled her mind. The satisfaction that Dipper has never been able to provide for her.

“You know I was concerned when you started to ghost us.” Stan starts to say as Pacifica’s eyes start to drift down to his thick, aged meat between his legs. “I guess the Little Dipper had something in him after fall.” He says teasing as he starts to walk up to the Blonde bombshell, Ford closing the door behind them. Pacifica Looking away from the comment as she turns to look at herself in the mirror, giving the twins a chance to see her firm and toned ass in the wedding dress. Her sexy wedding lingerie is almost visible under the fine fabric of the dress. “Stan… I-I am not sure this is proper either...” She says weakly as her thighs almost seemed weak in the knees.

Stan biting his lip as he gets a good view of her, Pacifica feeling her panties getting wet as she remembers back to their nights on the boat together. She tried to think about how much she loved Dipper, hear… now… with Stan getting closer all she could think about was how little his cock was. How much thicker Stan and Fords were in comparison, meatier, girthy with balls full of thick and fertile semen. Stan stepped forward and gave Pacifica a huge hug from behind, The busty blond moaning softly, her back arching as she felt the thick cock of Stan being hot dogged by her ass through her wedding dress. Her breath was hot as she bit her shimmering, glossy, and plump lips.

Lewd Starts

“Little Dipper is not able to leave up to his grand-uncle huh.” He whispers into her ear as he grabs a handful of her cleavage and makes her moan audibly, Pacifica turns almost giving him a kiss out of habit as memories of their nights together come rushing back to her. Trying so hard to pull herself back from temptation, her pussy aching and leaking for their cocks. Before she could push him away Stan’s leg go and took a seat on her chair next to the mirror she was doing her makeup in. Unzipping his pants and pulling out his thick cock breath and throb to a full erection, stroking it for her as Pacifica looked like a hungry dog in heat. “How is this for a wedding gift hah?” He says joking a bit as he stokes and lets his cock pulse in his grip and ooze precum, Pacifica rubs her crotch through her wedding dress.

“You know… what Dipper doesn’t know about can’t hurt him...” Ford says cupping her bust, Pacifica nods and quickly gets down on her knees. Taking the cock from Stan’s hand and starts stroking it, letting precum drip down the shaft and letting run into her fingers before licking it up and groaning in satisfaction. “Fuck I haven’t seen a real cock like this in a year~” She moaning taking more of his cock in her mouth, bulging her cheeks as she moans. Ford working on the back of her wedding dress, loosening the dress until her breast falls out. Stan groans as he grabs her head and pushes her to take his whole cock into her throats, Pacifica squirming and loving the feeling as she gags a bit as her tits bounce free.

Pacifica pulls her head off and gasps as she rests her face against his cock, stroking it with a lust drunk face. “Yes please, Dipper is always too gentle. He doesn’t know how to handle me~” She coos as she feels Ford working of the dress to loosen the backside of the dress and hiking it up to reveal her round juicy ba-donk-a-donk hiding under her white wedding gown. Feeling another thick cock grinding against a fancy silk thong with frilly lacing. “My, my~ Someone was planning to get dirty with Dipper~,” He says pulling on the thong’s strap and snaps it against her ass, Pacifica gasping as she starts grinding against him with horny desperate eyes as she starts to smother Stan’s dick with her nice tits.

“Y-you want to play with my pussy right ?” She asked biting her lip as he moved the thong to reveal her drippy, wet sex. Parting her puffy, juicy pussy lips to show Ford the sweet nectar of her pussy juice. Wet natural lube dripping down his thick and firm cock, Licking the tip of Stans cock as her lust warmed her body let sweat glistened on her perfect skin. “Pl-please stretch my pussy Again, Mr. Ford! I’ve gotten so tight taking Dipper lick dickie for so long!!” She moaned as she massaged Stan and let him thrust into her breast as her pussy grinds against Ford’s dick. “Of course baby girl, whatever the wedding girl wants~,” He says Shoving his cock inside of her tight, gushing cunt. Making Pacifica moaning loudly and gasp, quicking covering her mouth as she covered Ford’s cock in pussy juice. Messaging and quivering around his cock, Ford giving her ass a few slaps.

Pacifica had all but forgotten what she was doing today, getting married, Dipper, anything that wasn’t The two old men’s strong, fertile, and thick cocks. The hot and sexy blond brings her plump and soft lips around Stan’s cock, Ford thrusting into her tight pussy. A thick cock muffling the moaning coming from her, Her lips making a seal and sucking like a vacuum. Stand and Ford Both starting to moan as they bounce their human flesh toy back and forth as She knew how to pleasure their cock even after a year apart. “Fuck, this is what I missed” Stan moaned as Ford slams into Pacifica’s pussy hard, “Yes!! Quite So. Oh, Oh!” Ford moaned as Pacifica gyrated her hip, flashing a dirty little smile to Ford as she knew how he liked her pussy,

Pacifica making a needy moaning sound as she starts bouncing faster and faster on Ford’s cock as she makes a ring around Stan’s cock and playing with his balls as her pussy squeezes Ford’s cock tighter and tighter. “Christ! Yeah, just like that baby girl!!” Stan groans as his cock throbs hard ready to burst. “OH yes, Fuck your cunt is too good!” Ford moans as both twins start cumming in her pussy, lifting her up the ground as cum gushes out of her pussy. Stan quickly cumming as well, the sensations making Pacifica’s eyes roll up into the back of her head as her push squirts as she climaxes.

Stan pulls her head off and lets her keep stroking his cock with her tongue out and shooting a load onto her face, getting cum onto her eye and over her rose-colored cheeks with a shining glow of lust around her face. Pacifica squeezing Ford’s dick until she gushed out and shot the rest of his load onto her shinny ass cheeks, Both old men panting ass Pacifica collapsed onto her knees as creamy sperm oozed out her pussy with a dumb cum drunk look on her face “Oh fuck...that was good…” She says with a dumb smile on her face with her eyes crossed as she pants. “Indeed...” Ford said as he gave Stan a knowing look.

Picking Pacifica off the floor and presses her pussy to Stan’s cock, both twins getting hard again in front of her. “R-really you to? Th-the ceremony will start soon...” She says biting her lip as her legs dangle already open with cum oozing from her pussy. “We have been neglected for a whole year Pacifica~,” Ford says kissing her neck, Stan getting up and rubbing her nipples as Stan Bites Pacifca’s lip. “No to mention you seem like you still need more attention,” Stan said as he grinds his cock again her pussy, the cute blonde nodding as looking at his cock as she bites her lip.

Stan shoved his cock into Pacifica’s cunt, her pussy gushing with command juices onto his cock. Pacifica moaning out before getting pulled by the hair into a mess wet kiss with stan. The two sloppy kissings as he felt a second cock pressing against her only other available hole. “F-ford!! I-I haven’t done that in.. oh...OOOHHH!!!” Pacifica moaned as she felt Ford stretching her asshole as Stan fucks her pussy.”Oh, fuck! Fuck my ass!!” She cried as she squirts again all over Stans dick. The two brothers fucking in alternating thrusts, Ford kissing Pacifica as Stan sucks on her tit. The twins take turns kissing the girl as muffling her relentless moaning as her hole tighten and pleasure the fat cocks of the 80-year-old men fucking her.


Dipper could never please her the way his great uncles could, this truth was shuttering though her as her eyes went crossedeyed. Toe curling as she felt herself climaxing again and cumming over Stan's cock. The two brothers worshiping her with kisses up and down her neck, biting her with light Mark's as they groped and squeezed her breast. The two men's trusting become erratic as their cocks pulsed inside the womans cunt and asshole. Her tongue falling out of her mouth as he body trembled, hot and thick cum rushed into her and filled with warmth until her holes were left overflowing.

The tow man held her up as their body trembled though their climax, still pumping into and out of the girls holes as Stan cleaned up her face of his first cum load. A knocking going on the down as mable let Pacifica know they were almost ready for her. The blonde tried her best to quickly recompose herself. "Oh-okay! I-I'm almost ready!" She says biting her lip as she flet Stan and Ford playing with her breast and fondling them to get her big DD tits back into her bra and corsets. The towns working together to make it seem like they were never there. The only sign of themselves was the cum loads they left in her pussy and ass. Hot cum slow being soaked up by the wedding thong at the organ music started to play.

It was a night just as beautiful at predicted, the groom looked proper and loyal as ever didn't see the being until the ceremony. Pacifica had looked like a fantasy as she glided alone the trail of rose peddling. Mable handing the whole operation with the same level of commitment she had given all tasks and challenges. Even having the wedding dives trained to fly in the beat bath for visual display and minimal poo on cars. Giving the trouble maker of the group a quick stare down to make sure he stayed in line before letting the bird go.

Tearing filling Pacifica's eyes as during the entire speach by the priest they never looked away, not for a moment. Not even during their wedding vows. Nearly weirding for the priest to say "you can now--" before he grabbed dipper head and pulled him into a kiss, the two embracing as if they had been separated for a lifetime before now. Nearly a minute of unbroken contact before breaking their kiss for breath. The two hugging as picture where taken the wedding cake was cut.

It was nearly magic moment as the two made a rub for their car, fingers laced as ride was thrown. The two left to drive together until the sunset for an evening of love on their honeymoon. Cum staining the panties she was wearing, her heart enraptured with the moment as he lust knew one thing. She would need to talk about her traditional boat with with Stan and Ford witb Dipper. She knew she loved Dipper, but she also knew she needed more of THEIR cocks.
© Copyright 2021 MLD (mylewddrawings at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2260368-Pacificas-Wedding-Day