*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261314-Pacificas-Favorite-Game-18
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MLD
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2261314
With the family away, Dipper and Pacifica play her favorite game~ 18+
Dipper had to double-check the Calendar, yep! Today was the day! Stan was getting out of custody in Arizona and Soos was taking his mom with him to go and pick him up, Ford was going to check out area 51 and laugh at the fools who think there are aliens in the base. Knowing full well they were actually held in the underground tunnels of portland. “Alright Dude, I hope you enjoy the weekend alone!” He says carrying the luggage for himself, his mom, and Ford. “I see why Stan likes that boy, you really think that Dr. Stan Dude?” He says scratching his chin as Soos Spin around from the doorframe to look at him, Ford staggering forward to make sure he didn’t break any of his gear. “I um... you’ll have to ask him yourself.” He says trying to walk back his statement as he resecured his gear.

“This is a lot of stuff for someone who is going to laugh at all the UFO fanatics,” Dipper says as he holds up one of the pieces of tech that had fallen out of his bag before Ford swiped it away from him. “Yes, well... I said there are no aliens in area 51...” He says before looking out into the distance past Dipper’s head and smiles, seeing the adventure in front of him. “That… that doesn’t mean there is nothing there!” He says confidently as his hair flowers in an impossible breeze as he readjusts his glasses. Being called back to reality with the car honking, “Coming!” Ford calls out before stepping outside to join them, opening the door one more time and catching Dipper off guard.


“Oh and Dipper! Stay out of my lab.” He says giving him a serious look as before closing the door, whether he is 12 or 18 and getting an apartment soon Ford still didn’t want people going through his stuff unsupervised. Dipper waved the car off as Candy and Grenda drove him and honked the horn, they had come to pick up Mabel they planned to camp out overnight to be the first to get tickets for the Sev’ral Timez BoyBand reunion. Mabel gives Dipper a playful shove. “Hey dork, don’t do anything gross in the bedroom.” She says laughing as she steps out to greet her friends. “I am just sitting! Nothing is going to happen!” He says tiredly with the assumption of his irresponsibility. “Yeah, like you haven’t already invited Pa-Cif-Ic-a Over~” Seh teases as she and her friends are about to pull out.

“I haven’t even told her about this weakness !!!” He cries he runs out still in his slipper and PJs as the car starts to drive away down the road. “I plan to spend this whole weekend alone !!! Check-in anytime !!” He shouts with his hands around his mouth, his voice cracking a bit as he signs and lets his hands fall down to his side in frustration and exasperation. Returning inside and making sure everything was clean and in order before he made himself at home, stipping out of his PJs until he was left in just his boxers, socks, and some cool glasses. Playing music as he dances around the house, making himself some food out of his secret stashes of treats like rare mushrooms, truffles, and blue cheese with steak. Making himself a meal fit for Pacifica’s family before they lost all their money in deducted weirdness hedge funds.

Setting up his meal in front of the TV as when he hears a knock at the door, thinking it wasn’t important and whoever it was would go away he ignored it before trying to dig into his steak. About to take a bite, the doorbell was hit relentlessly until he finally got up in frustration to answer it, thinking it would be able Mabel to try to catch him and Pacifica in the middle of something obscene. “Mable! I told you Pacifica was coming over this--” He was cut off in Pacifica standing in front of him, the platinum blonde bombshell wearing on the blue pine shirts he left over at her family’s apartment, Her heavy Double DD cup tit stretching his shirt with her arms full. A game board in one hand, a few packs of game arms in her cleavage with some soda in her other arm with a backpack over her shoulder. “Let me in bitch, it’s game night~,” She says smirking with a Lollipop in her mouth and cool reflexive sunglasses on, a bag of their favorite fast food ready to fall out of her arms. Dipper stared at her for a moment before looking down at his near take body and screaming panic before Pacifica invited herself in and Dipper closed the door while covering his crotch.

Pacifica lets all the goodies in her arms fall onto the cashier desk of the Mystery shack gift shop as she smells the air. ”Pacifica! You're not supposed to be here !” He says as Pacifica follows her nose. “Do I smell truffles?” She asked and ignored Dipper’s comment. “I told you that everyone was leaving this weekend and they are entrusting me to take care of this place!” He says as his girlfriend finds the plate of steak. “Oh my God Dipper!!! This is so sweet of you!” She says lifting the plate to her nose and smelling the Irish truffles and savory steak with commentary aromas from the blue cheese and seasoning. Dipper smiles for a moment as he sees how happy the expensive food made Pacifica.

“I haven’t Had this in years!!” She says sitting crossed-legged in Stan’s chairs enjoying Dipper’s food. “Well, okay… But you got to go after that food is gone!” He says going back and cracking into some of the food Pacifica had brought over, Pacifica gesturing for him to bring the soda over and as she chews with her mouth closed. Dipper obliged and brought her the soda before going to get her a glass of ice, Pacifica drinking from the bottle and handing it to Dipper. Dipper drinks from the bottle and pours her a glass. “So wait, you really didn’t want me to come over? I thought you were doing some reverse psychology shit or something? Like you want me to know but didn’t want to tell me kinda thing ?” She says biting into more truffles.

“No, I just wanted to show I could be responsible before we moved and they were giving me a hard time so I didn’t want to come over so they could tease me about what we may or may not have done while you were here.” Pacifica gave Dipper a smirk, drinking from her glass. “But… we have done those things~” She teased, pointing the fork at them, Dipper shrugging and smirking a bit. “Yeah, but I wanted this time to be different.” He shrugged a bit, Pacifica smirking as she finished her plate. “Well it was a long drive to get here and I did bring a lot of games. Maybe We should play one and then I’ll leave.” She says giving Dipper a begging look with her eyes as her arms crossed into her lap and making her chest bulging out and getting a rise out of Dipper. “Oh-okay, one game !” He says running to pick up a board game and readjust his boner.

Before he realized several hours had passed with the sundown, Dipper and Pacifica were still playing their favorite made-up game! Truth, dare slides, and dice! It is like truth or dare meets shoots and ladders! Roll the dice and if you land on a slide you can avoid falling down by picking truth or dare! And Once a turn a player can challenge another to a game of truth or dare. Failure to complete the challenge results in being pushed down the nearest slide! The two having it go pretty back and forth, one winning and then the other.

Lewd Stars here:

“You know...” Pacifica says as Dipper lands on a slide. “We could make this more interesting~,” She says smirking at her boyfriend, Dipper knowing this probably isn’t going to end well but his curiosity demands he bites. “What?” He asked, seeing the lust look in her eye as she threw some hair over her shoulder, “Truth or Dare~,” She asks, playing coy for now and wanting Dipper to step into her trap. Dipper can see this but with no other information, he decides to bite. “Okaaay… truth.” He says confidently he could handle it. “Okay...” Pacifica says with a hint of snooty superiority, “When did you last jerk off~” She asks with devilish delight. Dipper’s face instantaneously turned a deep red, a question he should have seen coming and still walked into it.

“Oh umm....l-last night,” He says, getting a smirk at Pacifica as she tries to push the subject. “Oh yeah, to what? That of me in your shirt pervert ~?” She asked laughing as she gave him a hard time. “Th-that is a different question! I don’t have to answer it!” He says sheepishly crossing his arms. “Hmph, Okay well you don’t fall down a slide but your turn is also over so my turn!” She says as she grabs the dice and starts to shake them. “Truth or dare Dipper~,” she says, tossing the dice down and moving her piece 7 spaces to a slide, Dipper biting his lip as he tries to turn the tables. “You first~ Truth or dare~,” He says smirking leaning over the game board, Pacifica not pulling away as she leaned over the board with thor faces inches apart.

“Dare~.” She says in a hushed and seductive tone as her lips pucker in a shiny purple air kiss, Dipper forgetting about the game for a moment to kiss her before she pulls back. Dipper almost falls onto the gameboard before recovering by putting his hand in his crossing legs and readjusting his boner, trying and failing to hide from Pacifica which makes her giggle a bit. “Cough, cough,” He says, making bad coughing sounds as he blushes and tries to think of a suitable challenge, the most cost-effective way to win the game without ruining the mood.

“Okay… I dare you… to give me a striptease.” He says smirking Pacifica giving an amused smirk back at him before standing up and pulling out her phone. “Okay, but If I do that means you have to fall down the nearest slide~,” She says as sex music started to play from her phone hips, swaying softly as she gets into it. Her eyes locked on Dipper as she struts over to him bending to a 90 Degree angle so her hands could caress his face, letting her breast sway in front of him my hypnotic twin pendulums. Cradling Dipper’s hips with her legs as she felt up her own chest. Winking Dipper as she felt her boner against her plump and shapely ass, teasing her belly before pulling up a little higher and a little bit higher.

Playing Dizzy and dumb as if she couldn’t figure out how to get the shirt up over her DDs, Shugging and playfully putting a finger to her chin like it was a puzzle she couldn’t solve. Rolling his shirt up until it was just below her nipples, her bra peeking out from under his shirt. Making one moreover exaggerated expression of confusion before snapping her fingers as she figured it out. The music playing in time with Dipper’s heart Pacifica went really into the challenge, grinding a bouncing on Dipper’s crotch as her chest heaved up and down in the air. Dipper moaned before Pacifica’s boobs popped out from her shirt and she pressed her bra Against Dipper.

“Enjoying the show~?” She teased as she got up to toss the shirt away, twerking her ass in front of Deku. Dancing and grooving her booty, as she pulls on the belt loops of her shorts and twerking her ba-donk-a-donk free. Twerking her panties extra close to Dipper’s face, she pulled back to let her shortfall to the floor. Kicking them to the side as she was left in her underwear and cock before she sat back down and stopped the music. “Well, what did ya think?~” She asked pretty confidently in the sexiness of her performance, Dipper’s boner in his boxer being the other confirmation she needed. “Y-yeah it was good.” He says in the admission of defeat as Pacifica handed the dice over.

Dipper rolls the dice, 5 but it was enough so he could pull ahead of Pacifica a few spaces. Pacifica looks at this change on the board and decides to try something. “Hey Dipper!! I’ll let you roll again if you do a dare~” She says, giving him a sexy look. “Can’t complete it and you lose your turn.” She says playing her bra strap, Dipping raising an eyebrow curiously. ”Okay…” He says drooling over her cleavage. “Great!” She says quickly dropping the act. “I dare you…hmm,” Pacifica looks around for a good dare, digging into her bag for inspiration and getting a big smile on her face for her troubles.

“I dare you to cum using this!” She says pulling out a vibrator from her bag. “But you have to do it in 5 minutes...” She says as she tosses him the toy and thinks of a few more rules. “Also you can touch your cock.” She says sliding under the wire before he starts. “I can’t do this!” He says in objection, Pacifica rolling her eyes and playing with her hair. “Well then, I guess you lose a turn...” She says smirking over her cunning and underhanded gaming tactics. “W-wait! I changed my mind!!” He says making Pacifica laughs.

“Nope! You either do the challenge now or lose your turn!!” She says making an “O” with her fingers and putting it to her lips. “I can help you loosen up if you want~,” She says, shooting her tongue through her fingers, Deku’s face turning red. “O-okay!” He says not wanting to lose his turn, Pacifica starts a timer. Dipper pulled his shorts off turning his butt to her, Pacifica biting her lip before leaning over to rub his hole with a thumb. Turning the toy on and teasing his thigh with it.

Pacifica put her tongue to Dipper’s ass and started lick and tease his hole, his cock spasming as he felt her entering him. Pacifica took her time as she watched the timer, 4 more minutes. Teasing his anus with the toy and making his 5-inch cock dripped a bit with precum. “Oh fuck” he moaned softly as he struggled to keep his hand off his cock, looking down at the timer and pushing the toy inside. Letting it hit his prostate and making his leg kick out as his body shutter, pumping in and out slowly as cock drool dripped from his dick tip to the floor. With three minutes left she stopped pumping and let go of the toy, leaning back to watch the show.
“Wh-what are you doing?” He asked surprised as he looked over his shoulder at her, Pacifica pretending not to notice as she looked at her nails. “What?” She asked with a shrug. “It is your challenge, not mine~,” She says as Dipper hears the toy fall from his booty, groaning in sexual frustration with 2 minutes left on his timer. Taking the toy and spreading his legs as he slowly pushed the sex toy back in, huffing and moaning as he played with himself. Pacifica biting her finger as she got hot from the show. With a minute and a half left Pacifica mirrored Dipper’s stance and started to play with her tit. Pulling her bra down and giving Dipper a dirty look, sucking on her nipple as she played with herself through her panties.

She loved the teasing she was going to him as he moaned and groaned, his cock pulsing erect but is agonizingly short of what he needed to cum. “Urg, I can do it.” He groans giving his girlfriend a wicked idea, Getting up and looking to see less than a minute left. “Hehe, alright. I’ll help!!!” She says pushing him down and lifts his legs over his head so his cock was pointing at him, Pacifica taking over fucking him as she pumped the toy against his boi p spot. “You said you wanted to cum right ?! So cum for me!!” She teases with 30 seconds left on the timer. “Pacifica!! N-no! No NO No!!!” he cries as she tries to keep himself from cumming on his face.

Pacifica’s teasing comes to an end as the timer starts going off and she pulls her toy out of her boyfriend’s bootyhole with a shrug. “Whelp I guess you lose.” She says smirking as she gets up and lets Dipper fall flat on the ground as he comes back down from the edging, his shock still pulsing and trying to cum. “Th-this doesn’t change anything!!!” Dipper says sitting back up. “Oh?” Pacifica says picking up on what he was throwing down. “You want to raise the steaks ?” She says looking at how to cue her boy toy was being. “Loser has to do whatever challenge the winner wants!” He says as a declaration of war. “Deal!” Pacifica says with her eyes lighting up to the challenge.

The two get into a game of one-upmanship, Dipper daring Pacifica to take a toy up her ass. Pacifica Making Dipper worships her feet. Dipper during his next dare he eats some food from her perfect body, Pacifica making Dipper eat her ass as the game comes to an end. “Well, well, well… Looking like I win~,” She says, she says getting up off her Dipper’s throne and starting to dig through her bag.

Pegging

Dipper pants and wipes some of her pussy juices off his face as he props himself up on his elbows. “Okay, you win. What’s your challenge ?” He asked before going pale as she pulled out a 9-inch strap on. “You ready, loser~” She teases as she connects a hose to the dildo filling a large syringe with lube and filling the dildo with it until it starts to ooze out the tip and she rubs her strap on down. “Don’t worry~ I'm sure I will have lots of fun~” She teases as she pumps the siring and shoots some lube onto Dipper’s face. Grabbing Dipper’s hand and running them upstairs to his room with her bag in hand as their dicks bounce in the air.

Running up their twin’s room she pushes Dipper onto his bed, groping and giving his ass a spanking. “Spread your cheeks We go until you cum~,” She says stroking her “Cock” as Dipper lies on his back with his legs up. “L-Like this ?” He asks blushing as his heart raced through his toned body, cock pulsing a bit in excitement as he felt the cool lube hitting his asshole from her strap stop. The lube causing a chill before making his whole tinger with pleasure. Dipper moaning as Pacifica pushed slowly inside of him. “Aren’t you glad I loosened you up~” She teased she worked every inch of her 9-inch cock inside of his hole, Dipper back arcing as he moaned, feeling her emptying her syringe of lube into him. Now when she pulled her cock out she could hear a lewd *Slirk* as the strapon was thrust back inside of him. *Slirk* *SLirk* *Sliptpp* as she pounded into him, moaning as she could see how her cock was ravaging Dipper’s mind and body.

His cock bouncing up as she thrust into him *Pffffhh* *qrrt* *pllllt* Pacifica feeling as the toy rubbed against her clit and pussy lips. Making her want to thrust harder to get more pleasure. “Fuck Dipper You look so slutty with that face.” She says kissing Dipper as his tongue falls out of his mouth. His cook oozed precum as he fucked, his nails digging into the bed sheets as she played with her pussy. Pacifica pumping more lube into Dipper’s ass, *pll fffp* *Slirk* Slirk* Rolling him over and spanking his ass. “Beg me! Meg me to make you cum from your ass like the addicted anal slut you are Dipper!” She orders pinning him under her as she unloaded on his ass, stuffing a toy inside of her pussy so she can feel her thrust as she fucked him.

“I-I can’t take it !! Yes! I need your strap-on in me!!!” Dipper cried out as his head was pressed into the bedsheet, Pacifica preparing a final siring to fill her cock with. “You want my cum in your ass, don’t you~,” She says, taunting him as she plows Dipper’s pelvis through the bed, Dipper’s eyes going cross as his tongue falls out of his mouth unable to stop himself. “Please cum in me!! Creampie my asshole!!” He cries in lustful desperation, Pacifica’s lustful grin smiling in delight. “YES!” She cries in horny delight as she turns her toy up so they can cum together, pumping ooze bright purple “Cum” into her toy to fill Dipper. “Say you love it and don’t stop!!” She cries as she holds Dipper’s hand in her, fucking like a rabbit as she huffing and groan. “Fuck I love you, Pacifica!!!” Her own pussy shoots and squirts as purple slime overflows from Dipper’s boy pussy, leaving an oozing and squelching mess as she collapses on top of him.

After cuddles.

The two exhausted and riding out their orgasms rest with their finger interlaced and her strap on still in his ass. “You were pretty great.” Pacifica says petting and running her fingers through his hair. “Well I mean you did most of the work.” He says with a hint of sarcasm, kissing her hand “But you still let me do it!~” She says in a teasing voice before kissing him. “Do you think this is what it will be like when we get our own place ?” He asked softly as the arousal slowly left his body. “Well… probably not always like this~” She says, thrusting a few times to tease him.

“But we'll be together ! And that is nice right?” He asked resting her head on his back, signing contenfully. “Yeah, Don’t know when I’ll be ready for this…” He moans pulling the toy out and letting purple spunk spill down onto the bed. “Again though” He says rolling so she was lying on his chest. “Well then I will be happy to wait until your ready.” She says kissing him on the lips. “What if I’m ready and you're not...” He asked with a slight thumping of his cock, Pacifica twisting his nipple in response. “Yes… most of the time…” She says before running her hand down his belly.

Her hand reached down and stroked his cock slowly. “But some time, you be ready and I will be there...” She says kissing him again, then kissing softly as their arms embrace each other for a hug. “You spoil me” Dipper says softly and makes Pacifica smile. “Only because you derse to be spoiled.” She says taking her hand in his and enjoying the moment. The setting sun is starting to fill the room. “We should get something to eat soon...” He said with a yawn, Pacifica yawning shortly after. “Yeah… in a minute...” She says, closing her eyes and falling asleep on his, Dippering soon picking up on this before hugging her and falling asleep as well.
© Copyright 2021 MLD (mylewddrawings at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261314-Pacificas-Favorite-Game-18