*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2260449-Babysitter-Mistake-Chapter-II
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Other · #2260449
Chapter 2 of my abdl story
Chapter II

Since Hailey is in the kitchen preparing dinner she doesn't notice that someone comes in through the door, Laura then walks over to you and begins laughing for about 3 seconds, she then ask you why you are dressed like that and why you are wearing a diaper, you then explain it to her of course and right after that Hailey walks back in, she then ask Laura if she is May and Laura says yes, you begin freaking out because Laura is agreeing with Hailey, Laura then scolds you and apologizes to Hailey saying that you are not usually like this, Laura then proceeds to explain that she just came back to get her hand bag and that she has to leave again.

When Laura have left Hailey then says that that proves that you clearly aren't an adult, and you realize that you cannot convince her otherwise anymore, you begin crying uncontrollably as you realize that you are gonna be stuck like this for the entire weekend, Hailey then begins to scold you saying that since you are 9 years old you shouldn't be crying or acting like a baby, you cant stop and hearing Hailey yell at you just makes you cry even more, Hailey then begins searching through her bag and then takes out an item that you don't have time to see since she puts in your mouth, you realize that its a pacifier and Hailey explains that she always has a spare one with her since she babysits children of all ages, you must admit that the pacifier are quite comfortable to suck on so you stop crying.

After getting bored with coloring Hailey then pulls out two baby toy cars out of her bag saying that its all she has since she normally only babysit toddler and such, after half an hour of playing with them Hailey calls you out for dinner, you get some dino nuggets which you happily eat, after eating Hailey comments on a bad smell and goes around and checks the kitchen for anything, she then turns to you and pulls out the waistband of your diaper seeing that you have pooped in it, she then says that you should feel ashamed of messing your diaper since you only have a bladder infection which should only affect your pee, just now noticing that you used your diaper you begin crying, Hailey carries you over to the changing table and changes your diaper, after that she carries you to your bed noticing that its already 9 pm, you see that Emma's/your room looks just like what a you would imagine a 9 year old girl room like, Hailey then lays you on the bed and puts the flower covered duvet over you, you quickly fall asleep while Hailey is reading you a bed time story.

End of Chapter

Authors note: sorry that this chapter was alot shorter than the previous chapter, I have begun to lose interest in the story so it might take some time for the next chapter to come out, you can still come up with ideas for the next chapter.
© Copyright 2021 Radicalpoetbath (oliv331g at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2260449-Babysitter-Mistake-Chapter-II