*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259850-Babysitter-Mistake-Chapter-I
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Other · #2259850
this is a story about a babysitter that mistakes an adult for a child, abdl story
Your name is Natalie and you are 19 years old but because of your height you could easily go for someone who is 9 or 10.

Chapter I

It was an average day like any other and you were supposed to hang out with your older sister who is 21 years old, you were just sitting on your couch switching between different channels, looking for something good on tv, since you couldn't find anything you decided to get ready for when you had to meet up with your sister later, you put on some nice clothes and such and then looked at the time, you realized that you had to be there soon and drove out to the restaurant, you saw your sister already sitting at the table so you just walked over to her and said hi.

After getting the food and talking for a while your sister (named May) mentioned that she was going out for the weekend, and therefor had gotten a babysitter for her daughter Emma, you then suggested that instead of paying someone to do it you could do it for free instead since you didn't have any plans for that day, May accepted the offer and sent a text to the babysitter saying that it was cancelled, you then after some time both had to go and therefor said goodbye and left.

A week later was the day that you had to babysit Emma, it was right after work and since your car had broken down one of your co workers called Laura have been driving you over to the work place since you live pretty close to each other, after work you told Laura that they had to drive to her sisters place instead which Laura agreed to even tho it was in the opposite direction and pretty far away, while driving over there Laura suggested to stay in the first 10 minutes just to help you since its your first time which you agreed too.

You were finally there and then noticed that the door was locked, you thought it was pretty weird but just took out the key that your sister had given you some years ago when she got the house, you walk in and see that no one is in the house, you both go sit on the couch as you then call May, she answers and you ask her where her and Emma is, she says that the thing she was going out to do had been cancelled and therefor she had taken Emma out to eat instead, you then ask her pretty angry why she didn't tell her and May then says that the text she had sent probably didn't get sent since her phone has begun to not work that well lately, you begun arguing and getting mad at her sounding like some little kid and then May just ends up saying bye and hanging up not wanting to argue.

You then tell Laura what happened and she says that you were being pretty mean to your sister, you get angry that Laura is taking Mays side but gets cooled down again pretty fast, Laura then points out that there is a small pile of school girl clothes right next to the couch and you say that Emma probably just threw the uniform away right when she got home, Laura then also points out that there is 2 diapers that are big enough to fit a nine year old too and you explain that its because that Emma has a bladder infection and therefor needs to wear diapers. The two of you then begin just chilling and chatting again and Laura also jokes around that because of the way you was being towards your sister you still be the one wearing a diaper since that's babyish behavior, the diaper would probably also fit you because of your size.

Laura then says that she has to go do some grocery shopping and therefor she takes the car and drives over to the nearest super market, you cant really leave before Laura is back so you look at the school uniform and thinks that it would be a pretty good costume for the Halloween party coming up, since you don't really have anything to do anyway you decide to try to wear the outfit, you fit perfectly in it and decide that you are gonna wear it for the Halloween party, but right as you are about to switch back to your normal clothes you hear the door open, the old babysitter then comes in through the door since the text to her also hadn't been sent and as she sees you she thinks you are Emma, she then introduces herself as Hailey, you try to explain that you are an adult but Hailey doesn't believe you, she then sees your normal clothes and thinks you were about to play dress up with your Mays clothes and then takes them away, she also notices the diapers on the ground and remembers that Emma has a bladder infection, she also sees that you aren't wearing a diaper and thinks that you took it off, this makes Hailey very angry because she have been hearing nothing but whining from you ever since she came in here and now also sees that you aren't wearing a diaper, she then begins to spank you and then diapers you up afterwards.

Since you don't want another spanking you stop whining and just does as she says, she then gives you a coloring book and tells you too color some pictures while she gets dinner ready.

The door then opens again and in comes Laura.

End of Chapter.

Authors note: please leave a comment if you want me to continue the story, also come with ideas to what will happen next.
© Copyright 2021 Radicalpoetbath (oliv331g at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259850-Babysitter-Mistake-Chapter-I