*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261472-Hunger-A-Knights-Catch-Part-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lyria
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2261472
Wrote this back in 2017 and found it recently. Me likey.
“Stay. Down.”

         The Vulpen girl thrashed in vain, her back pressed solidly against the dirt beneath her. An imposing figure in a shining suit of silver platemail pinned her by her delicate wrists. Her tail whipped wildly as she desperately tried to free herself of her captor's grip, but to no avail.
         “You're done here!” The armored man barked, bringing the Vulpen's wrists together above her head. He attempted to shift his grip so as to hold both wrists with a single hand.
         “Get off of me!” The girl slipped a hand free during the maneuver and punched the knight in the helmet with all her might. A deep thud rung out followed by a searing pain that shot up from her hand and into her arm. She recoiled, yelping in pain.
         The knight once again secured her hand, quickly taking the opportunity to take both her wrists under one hefty gauntlet. When she stopped wincing, the girl looked up at her captor. Her large, furred ears lay flat on her head and her eyes narrow and scathing. Her breathing was heavy and her resistance was all but spent.
         “You've been harassing travelers in these woods.” The knight's harsh voice echoed through his helmet. “Have you not?”
The Vulpen girl glared defiantly, fire raging in her mossy green eyes.
         “It would be in your best interest to speak.” The knight reached for the hilt of his sword in an obvious gesture, partially unsheathing it so that the ringing of steel on steel could be heard.
         “Kill me, human.” The Vulpen girl growled. “Just another weak being hiding behind a cage of steel. You can't even look me in the eyes before killing me, yet you think to decide the laws of this land!”
         The knight reached up from his hilt and nudged the collar of his helmet, awkwardly pulling at it with his one free hand. Reddened, sun-stricken skin graced his neck. Short, nearly-black facial hair covered a well-defined jaw. His crooked nose had obviously been broken at least once before, and his cheeks shared the same reddish-tanned tone as his neck. The helmet clanged against the ground underfoot and rolled a few feet away.
         “So does seeing my face truly make a difference?” The man stared down at the wide-eyed girl. Her expression was stunned. The reality of her situation had evidently washed over her, and she froze at the thought.
         “I... I...” She looked at her captor's eyes. They were cold, and his expression was sober. He didn't appear to take any joy in what he was about to do. She looked away, a defeated look plastered on her face. “I don't deserve to die. I only played innocent tricks a few travelers...”
         “You've cost the kingdom considerably with your tricks.” The dark-haired man spoke gravely. “You-”
         “Please!” The lithe girl met the knight's gaze once again. “Please... don't kill me. I'll leave and you will never see me again.”
         “Would you calm yourself?” The knight narrowed his gaze, irritation plain in his voice. “You were the one who mentioned murder to start.”
         “Then...” The girl looked a bit embarrassed then exhaled a deep sigh. “You'll let me go?”
         “Not going to happen, little fox.” The knight pulled a length of leather cord from a satchel on his waist, tying a her wrists together. “I'm to bring you back in one piece. If you're repentant, you'll likely avoid rotting in prison for too long.”
         “That's way too tight!” The Vulpen girl squirmed, her thighs rubbing together as she winced in discomfort. She abruptly froze as the knight's words registered. “P-Prison?! But I didn't hurt anyone! I'm not a danger!”

         “How dreadfully boring.” A woman's voice rung out from no discernible origin. “You have such a decadent little morsel of a girl underneath you, yet your desires remain in check. Hers, however...”

         The pair's eyes darted around the surrounding treeline searching for the lecherous voice's source. Seeing nothing in her appraisal, the girl looked meekly up at the man straddling her belly. He reached for his blade as his eyes darted back and forth at the surrounding treeline.
         “Reveal yourself.” The man spoke, a harsh and commanding tone upon his words. He looked back down at his captive, unsheathing his blade. “Is this a friend of yours?”
         “No...” The fox girl averted her gaze, dread washing over her face.
         “Truly?” The voice dripped with decadence, every syllable felt as though it tickled the ears. “Friends with such a lowborn creature as that? Oh how you wound me so.”
         “A demon...” The entrapped girl's eyes widened. “We're in danger!”
         “Oh, now...” Bushes to the right of the pair rustled, and a figure strutted casually forth. Long, smooth legs that ended in sleek, black stiletto-shaped hooves carried a slender human torso clad in a deep purple corset. Her skin was a pale lavender hue, and her breasts nearly spilled out from their spiked brassier. “You've ruined all the fun. What a bad little girl, you are.”
         “W-Why am I... so lightheaded?” The Vulpen girl spoke, confusion heavy in her voice.
         “Is this some sort of spell?” The knight tried to stand, but his knees buckled and he fell on his hands and knees over the girl. His eyes met hers, their breathing rapid and their faces red. The pair was lost in each other's gaze until the knight shook himself to his senses. “What profane trickery is this?”
         “Oh, don't worry dears.” The demoness said. “This is just a little aura magic to help cut the tension. Do you feel your naughtiest parts growing warm? That's just a little gift from me to you. Am I not simply benevolent?”
         “Ah...” The fox girl writhed, her pussy already slick from the ambient magic. Her wrists pulled against their bindings once again, this time sending shivers down her spine and into her lap as she strained. “This is bad...”
         “Ah indeed...” The succubus raised a finger to her lips and stared down at the two ensorcelled
mortals. Her eyes became fixed on the armored man.“Don't you think it's a bit warm to be wearing such stuffy armor, sir knight? Wouldn't it just feel divine to remove it and allow yourself to unwind a bit?”
         “I...” The man could barely focus enough to speak. The heady atmosphere had begun to take its toll on his mental resistances, and filthy thoughts of taking every advantage of the cute girl's aroused state began to fill his mind, leaving little room for anything else. Without realizing it, he had already removed several pieces of his suit while struggling to shake the shameful imaginings.
         “She's caused you quite a deal of trouble, hasn't she?” The demoness lifted off the ground, crossing her long sensuous legs and sitting several feet in the air. A positively self-satisfied grin dancing along her lips, she narrowed her eyes at the two helpless thralls.
         “Yes...” The knight's final bastions of sanity crumbling. “She has.”
         “And doesn't she deserve to be punished for being such a troublesome little thing?”
         “W-What...?” The girl's chest fluttered and her mind spun. The aching in her pussy was nearly unbearable. “D-Don't listen...”
         The knight tossed aside the padded gambeson he had been wearing under his armor, revealing a well-toned body with a generous dusting of pitch-black hair. Even without his heavy platemail, he was still an imposing figure. He looked down at the submissive-looking girl and placed a firm hand on the side of her neck.
         “Ah!” She gasped gleefully, her mind now so mired in erotic haze that she could no longer bring herself to protest.
         “Do you know what you did wrong?” The man growled in her ear, his hand still asserting power over her.
         “I... I made some people lose their way...” She wanted so much to reach down and begin teasing her clit, but her hands remained completely useless. “And I... uhm... I cost the humans money...”
         “Yes, but you played pranks on me while I was looking for you.” The scruffy man stared intensely at the girl, her eyes wide and round but unflinching as though transfixed. He was now rock solid, and he shimmied his cotton pants down with one hand. “You put out our fires, and you stole our supplies. Didn't you?”
         “Y-Yes...”
         “Bad girl.” He slapped her face with a resounding crack. It only stung a little bit, but the noise was jarring nonetheless.
         “Eep!” She whimpered, looking up at him with a helpless expression. “I'm sorry...”
         “Louder.” He raised his hand, winding up alarmingly far and then coming in fast but weakening the swing just before making contact.          The resulting sound was sharper than the last, and the heat building on her cheek left her wanting.
         “I'm sorry!” She squirmed, her robes soaking through over her lap. By now, even the mild sting Her mind was completely saturated by thoughts of giving in to the man's whims and allowing him to use her body any way he saw fit. She fantasized about the the man bending her over and relentlessly fucking both of her holes. The pang of shame that came with the thought of such a detestable creature violating her in such a humiliating way left her unable to string even basic thoughts together.
         “Good fucking girl.” He growled again, placing a hand on her lap and prodding at her through her robes. He could feel her honeypot pulse and twitch under his rough fingers as he spoke. “I'm your master, now. Do you understand?”
         “M-Master...?” Shivers plunged down her back one after another, her entire body tingling in response to the words being spoken to her. “But... a human can't...”
         “Are you really going to let her get away with such blatant defiance, brave ser knight?” The demoness chided from her vantage point several feet away. “Seems she needs to be shown her place.”
         “No! Please...” The fox girl pleaded between moans as the fingers on her lap slipped into her robe and began rubbing her clit in smooth circles. “I'll be good, Master... Please let me be a good girl!“
         “Fuck!” His lips were pressed against the edge of her ears and she could feel his dick throbbing against her belly. He bit down hard and licked the edge of her vulpine ear ravenously, causing her to squirm frantically and desperately grind her pussy against the man's strong hand. Once he felt her clit against the tip of his finger, he began to absolutely torture it. Squeezing and rubbing it with his palm, he mercilessly teased the helpless girl. She gasped and moaned, trying her hardest to stifle herself but failing completely.
         “Ah...” She turned her head and pressed it flat against the cool ground, her delicate neck exposed to the hungry predator. Moan after moan escaped her mouth as the human continued to gnaw on her incredibly sensitive ears and began probing a finger just slightly into her slit. “P-Please... bite my neck Master...”
         “You don't tell me what to do.” He hissed, clasping her groin in his big hand and squeezing hard enough for it to become uncomfortable. Nevertheless, he then immediately went in and clamped his jaw down on the helpless girl's neck where his hand had once been.
         “I'm sorry Master!” She cried out, unable to pull away so much as a single inch. “Thank you Master! It feels so good when you bite me sir...”
         “Say that you love human cock.” He moved his hand back up to her cheek and hooked a thumb into her cheek. The little fox moaned, her northern lips nearly as sensitive as her southern ones by this point. “Say it, or I won't give it to you.”
         “But...” The fox wanted to protest, but she wanted to be rewarded for obedience even more. “I... I... l-love... human cock...”
         “I do wonder...” The scantily clad woman levitating nearby placed a finger to her sneering lips again. “If you're her master, does that then qualify her as your pet?”
         “My slutty little pet...” He repeated, his seemed eyes unfocused as the demoness' words took root in his mind. “You only want one human's cock, don't you?”
         “M-Maybe...” She looked away and was once again forced to reestablish eye contact with her master.
         “Tell Master whose cock you want.”
         “S-Someone's...”
         “When Master asks you a question, you answer clearly.” The dark-haired knight's steely grey eyes penetrated the girl's mind and she relaxed all of her muscles, no longer pulling back or squirming at all. “Try again, my pet.”
         “I want Master's cock! Only his! It feels so hot and big... Please give it to me, Master!”
         “I bet you want Master's cum inside that sweet little pussy of yours, don't you?” Without warning, the bearded man pushed a second finger into the girl's incredibly tight hole.
         “Ah...” She spread her knees further apart, accepting her owner's fingers without resistance. “But... A human... I shouldn't want that...”
         “No, pet. You'd be a good girl for wanting Master's cum inside of you. It's only natural for you to want to be bred like a good little slut...”
         “Master...” The fox girl was beyond dazed now, but the former upholder of justice was similarly overcome by arousal. “I want... Master's cum...”
         “Tell me where.” With a third finger, he pressed and rubbed the fox girl's clit without any restraint. His digit quickly traced various patterns over her most sensitive part, leading her to fully spread her legs and throw her head back in a blend of torture and decadence.
         “My pussy!” The girl cried out, the words like more of a plea than anything else. Her mind felt completely scrambled. The only words that seemed to truly register were those of her new owner. “Please, Master... I don't wanna wait...”
         “Fuck I love hearing you call me 'Master'.” The knight grinned, his mind still swimming in arousal. He placed a hand on the girl's head, between her two vulpine ears, and patted her like a true pet. The girl gasped quietly and immediately melted into the feeling of a firm hand atop her head.
         “Ahn...! Keep petting me...” She could barely get the words out in even the softest of tones. “It feels... ah! So nice...”
Gentle strokes atop her crown clenched into a fist to grip her hair by the roots. He used his new leverage to force her eyes to meet his own. He stared at her intensely, not saying a word. She tried to look away, but he forced her gaze to return to him each time. Eventually, she ceased even the most pitiful of struggles and let his eyes bore into her soul. Her fell open as her thoughts became impossibly scrambled and dull.
         “Did you just give me an order?” He said. “Did my troublesome pet forget herself?”
         “Or...der?” The girl barely replied, her tight little hole trying greedily to pull his fingers deeper.
         “Gods...” His dick throbbed as he felt his fingers become constricted in her warm depths. “We're done playing around, little fox. Tell Master what you want.”


To be continued if I feel like it lololol...
Please share this post with your coworkers and parents!!
If you find the hanging sentence let me know and I'll fix it. I'm a bit busy at the moment to comb through this again but I know there's a messed up sentence somewhere that just abruptly changes a few words in- sorry about that.
© Copyright 2021 Lyria (lasoran at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261472-Hunger-A-Knights-Catch-Part-One