*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261490-Yakkos-Burger-Binge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2261490
Yakko's Burger Binge
As wacky as Yakko, a black furred cartoon, could be, being a famous cartoon character has its ups and downs. Being popular means lots of money, but does limited privacy as reporters and fans start asking questions, pictures, and autographs. So he, who was wearing his favorite brown pants with a black tight belt, was walking around the sidewalk, hoping that he doesn't get the same fate as the other times. Onto his left was this burger place that said, "Big Burgers". Inside, he waits at the back of the long line to get his food. It wasn't until later that his stomach started to growl, getting some people's attention. "Not now belly, we'll get some food soon." He says, trying to keep his belly quiet as he waits still. It didn't help at all as it growls louder each minute passes. Once it was his turn, he shushed his belly one last time before looking at the cashier. "Finally, can I get-"
"Wait a minute, your Yakko Warner from the Animaniacs." He said, interrupting him. "Sorry, but I'm a huge fan of you guys."
Just as Yakko thought, a fan who wants an autograph or a picture. "Yeah, I'm here to try out this place. My belly is very hungry and needs a big meal." He says, trying to get his order quickly so his belly would finally shut up.
"About that, I think I have a surprise for you." He said, going into the back to talk to someone.
Yakko decided to wait for him until he comes back to see what he's gonna offer him. He crosses his arms and taps his foot on the ground at a rapid pace.
The cashier comes back, excited as ever. "Ok, I got a deal for you." He said, getting Yakko's attention. "For an autograph and a picture, how about we give you all of the food we have for free?
We just stocked up just a few hours ago."
That was a deal that Yakko can't turn down. A full supply of food for him for a picture and signing his name? Nothing can't be better than that. "Deal!" He said happily as he shook the man's hand.
"Do you want the picture now or later?"
"I'll let you get your part of the deal first and feed you all of the burgers, fries, shakes, and the other stuff." He then shouts to the other people that they were closing and told the workers to start cooking.
Yakko was very happy that these people were going to give him the biggest meal of his life. So he finds a seat to sit in and waits for them to cook the burgers he's been waiting for. His belly growls once again but he was fine with it since no one else was in the room with him. "Don't worry belly, we got a whole bunch of food coming our way." He happily pats his belly.
The cashier came by to his table with a full tray of burgers, fries, chicken nuggets, and a couple of shakes. "Here you go Mr. Warner, this is only the small amount we have." He says, putting it on the table.
Yakko licks his lips before asking, "A small amount?" To him, it was a tiny amount. "Are you sure that you have a lot more food than this?"
"We do, it just takes time to make." The cashier assures him before going back into the kitchen.
Yakko took a look at the meal in front of him and started to take bites out of the burgers. They were so tasty and juicy that he couldn't stop eating them. His satisfied expressions were shown with each bite he took right before swallowing it down to his now bloating belly which made his belt a bit tighter. Once the burgers were gone, he moved on to the chicken nuggets with a couple of ketchup packets next to them. "Hmm, nah." He said, not wanting to use the ketchup packets and pigs down on the chicken nuggets. For some reason, his belly still growled in hunger as if the burgers and nuggets didn't really fill his belly. "I do have a big appetite." He then went into the french fries, pouring the whole cups of them into his mouth before chewing and swallowing to his belly. Yakko could feel the tightness of the belt as it restrains his belly under the brown pants. "I should get this off." He grunts, planning to take the belt off.

He was interrupted when the cashier came back. "How's the food?" He asks, curiously.
"It's good, but I need more. My belly desires to be bigger." He said, patting it as it growls. "Can you do a bigger meal than this? Maybe all at once?"
The cashier nods greatly. "Of course. We'll cook every single thing we have." He rushes back to the kitchen and shouts something to them but Yakko couldn't hear what he said. So he then went back to drinking the milkshakes before the rest of the food arrived. It also seemed like he forgot to take the belt off as it got even tighter and tighter, but Yakko didn't care one bit. If the belt breaks, he can just get a new one, as for his pants of course if he starts gaining weight rapidly.
"I need to be bigger than this. My weight will not accept a tiny cartoon like me." He said, chugging the milkshakes down. His belly swelled just quick enough to groan. But that wasn't all that swelled. His thighs had gotten thicker and wider from the fast food he had just eaten, just some normal weight gain he receives each time. His sides also got a bit bigger, maybe he was a growing boy. It could've gotten him taller too when he realized his thick butt rising him up a little. He still needed to wait for the cashier to get all of the food they had in storage. His belt was as tight as ever, ready to snap if he eats anymore.
It was only a few minutes until the cashier came back with the biggest cart, stacked with all the food they have. "Here it is Mr. Warner." He said, pushing the cart right to him. The stack was as big as a truck and Yakko saw beauty in his eyes. "Sorry if we were a bit late." "Oh no, it's fine. Wow, that's a huge stack." He says, amazed by it.
"Yep, it's all yours so enjoy." He then went back to the kitchen to help clean the place up.
Yakko didn't hesitate and started to stuff his face with the burgers, fries, nuggets, and the milkshakes. He could feel how hungry he was as if he hadn't eaten anything in years. "Mmmm. So good." He muffles with his mouth full of food. It was only five minutes in and he had grown to the size of a hippo. His belt, which has recently made stretch marks, had finally given it's last go and snapped loudly. The metal part had popped to the floor with a cling sound that got the cashier's attention. Of course he didn't say anything, not to interrupt Yakko's binge eating. "There goes my belt." He said, swallowing down a mouth full of food before putting his thick fat arm over the broken belt. At least his pants could fit him now since he's bigger than them.
The cashier clears his throat before saying, "If you want to, I could feed you." He suggested, giving Yakko a chance to think. He's already big with slow movement and limit reach, but will this guy be able to stuff him with all the food he's gonna eat?
"Yeah, but I'm not sure if a single person can stuff a huge guy like me." Yakko doubts, but didn't let the man down. Instead he had this smirk as if it was some sort of challenge he loves to accept.
"You don't know me well, do you?" He teases a bit as he gets closer to the fat cartoon.
"I mean, we just met so yes." Yakko said, being honest.
"Just relax in that chair and let me help." The cashier took a handful of food and began to stuff him. To Yakko's surprise, the cashier was stuffing him quicker than he'd imagined. Maybe he was wrong about this guy. His gut grew out more onto the table, which was almost covered, with his limbs and butt getting thicker. His neck was very soft and pudgy just like his chipmunk like cheeks. And what's not to love the belches that he makes when his digestive system becomes a factory of them?
"Wow." He huffs hardly. "You know how to stuff a big guy really good." Yakko was very impressed. "I want you to make me bigger."
"That's the plan." He says, grabbing some burgers and stuffing him. It all seemed fine with the two of them until they could hear the sound of the chair and table creaking underneath them. Of course it's wood so it'll make that noise. The only issue is that it's not strong enough to hold a huge weight like Yakko. So to their surprise, the chair's legs had snapped in half like a termite season and made him fall on his fat butt, causing some rumbling in the restaurant. Not only that, the table that was under his belly had also broken but couldn't see it since it all covered, not knowing what part had broken first.
With a groan, he falls on his back as his belly and limbs jiggle like jello. "Bigger." He weakly demands, making the cashier work a bit faster than before. "I want to be huge like a truck." He was growing in height more as he expected to be.
"Just give me a second here to get some things." He assures Yakko as he looks at the smaller stack, seeing how much he had just eaten. "Only a couple of things to go and the milkshakes are going to be the last thing you are going to have." He continues to stuff him, feeding every single crumb there was left. Yakko's large belly growls as he belches loudly. "A bit gassy?"
"It's part of the digestive system. I still want to be bigger you know" He said, trying to get him to feed him more.
"Right." So he does. Yakko was the size of a fat elephant that couldn't move anywhere with limbs that were so fat, they couldn't be moveable. His brown tight pants were getting to the point of the seams splitting from his big and thick legs. It was only ten minutes later that he ate all the food the whole place had in store. "Now, time for the shakes."
"Sweet." He says with a burp. "Make me bigger." The cashier nods and walks back to the kitchen
to grab something. Yakko wasn't sure what he was getting, but it could be more milkshakes if he couldn't get the others to fit on the cart. But no, he came back with a large funnel which he placed in Yakko's mouth.
"I thought this should be easy for you to gulp down." Yakko didn't know if this guy was a genius or an angel when it came to making things easy for him. He then poured each shake into the funnel as Yakko started to swallow which made a satisfying sound for the two of them. His belly grew more and more as it groans and bubbles. His pants started to make tearing sounds, letting his thighs rip the pants. WIth a slow rip, his brown pants finally gave up and splitted apart, leaving him in his underwhile while the scraps dropped to the floor around them. Yakko was muffling something but couldn't understand with the funnel in his mouth. For about an hour, the man dumped every single milkshake into the funnel as it went into Yakko's big belly that pushed up the ceiling. His fat blobby body had pushed some of the chairs and tables around for more room. "And that's all of the food and shakes you ate." He said, getting the funnel out of Yakko's mouth as he makes the longest and loudest belch he made.
"Wow, my belly has never been this big before. I love it." He said, breathing very heavily due to his weight. "Now, it's time for the autograph and picture you wanted."
"Thank you." He then pulls out a picture of Yakko and a marker. But the issue was that Yakko's arms were too heavy to move so Yakko used his mouth to sign the picture which he did very well. As for the picture, the cashier wanted a selfie so he lays right down to Yakko's head and takes the picture with the two of them smiling. They both knew this was the best deal ever, it's just a shame that it'll be the last time though. His manager really didn't want this to happen again, even if it's a famous cartoon who makes a deal.
© Copyright 2021 MammothMutt (mammothmutt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261490-Yakkos-Burger-Binge