*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261702-GREAT-SCOTT
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Political · #2261702
A snippet of what is and what's to come...
GREAT SCOTT!
A first-grader told me life is like a battlefield rife with tribulation. I fight like an inmate who just missed a meal. I think like G.I. Joe 2 - Retaliation. I need to be a better me doing the things necessary for a transformation of positive energy mixed with a negative emotional fixation on tramps, traitors and abortion patients.

Presidents telling us to have patience while the shrapnel is spraying praying for vindication with Vin Diesel and Vin Baker. It’s 7:30, look alive the bombs are coming like they’re from Vinny Testa Verde. You over privileged non-productive eaters need to be executed I know you heard me. I give executive orders fast friendly and sometimes wordy. Time for these politicians to get served call my butler Jeffry.

Dreaming of pulling Planned Parenthood proponents out of pastel semis and beating them semi-consciously; they’re rotten like Jimmy Dean sausages left outside for days while the sun is beaming. Kris Khristofferson said if I was going to survive what’s coming, I’ll need to get along - Reginald Denny. The elites promote and peddle products that leave our souls broken and rotted they don’t care how we feel but if I catch Warren Buffet in a dark alley they surely will.

This country is known for praising people posthumously, celebrating men known for evil deeds with fake eulogies; what about the missing kids on milk cartons and billboards? Tell us the truth! They’ve really been kidnapped and sent abroad to be fed to that whorish broad. Babylon is either here or across the pond...

Some evidence is unclear. Can you understand what was really said when you watch the news or is your mind on some wild adventure - Tiny Toons? This is all a game to them but their house is dirty. Let’s get the brooms so we can sweep their asses like Steph Curry. Dr. Doom suggested we wipe out the 1% and in a hurry. Filling abandoned buildings with decomposing bodies in attempts to devalue property. Marshal Law established - destabilizing neighborhoods properly! This movie has been playing out; but we never saw our government driving on highway robbery.

What the hell are we thinking? Need to learn how to abandon the ship when the bitch is sinking. I got so much talent that you digressed and started smoking meth and drinking. I hope that you can get your act together and make it back, disappointments for you are normal, surviving 8 Resistance Party attacks from a cat named Nermal.

Your mother must have a knack for prayers to the Most-High. Keep accepting spiritual bribes she’ll kiss your ass good-bye. Waiting to die from M.S. complications - Marty McFly. I wonder why? Things aren’t always what they seem, and in this world, you need power to do as you please. Your sister was the ultimate tease, gave me blue balls and her business card which said... she’s the president for Lesbians Against Liver Disease.
© Copyright 2021 D. Francis Williams (writingmerc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261702-GREAT-SCOTT