*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262669-The-Surprise
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2262669
Natural Body Magic, two guys go to a carnival and something sexy and fun happens.
THE SURPRISE

Written by: CrazyGinger1231 aka GingerHorse

Idea given to by: MasterWolffe104



The seagulls squealed as you and Jasper walked around the massive boardwalk on the Galveston coast. It was somewhat cold so you decided to impress Jasper with a black biker vest you just bought. You wanted to rival your friends full red leather biker jacket which as usual he was wearing with a white turtleneck and quilted leather pants with boots against your as said before leather biker vest, long sleeve black t-shirt and tight black jeans and vans. When the two of you arrived you hugged warmly, blushing at your redheaded friend before they immediately started pulling you to every cheesy rigged game.


You both enjoy yourselves immensely. You had so many stuffed animals that your friend won for you even though you were supposed to be winning them for him. Suddenly you noticed a new attraction after stuffing all your prizes into your car. Your friend was waving as he waited for you.


“What’s this then?” You inquired looking at a large wooden board painted black with a small hole in the middle. Written on a sign was ‘The Surprise’ and a smaller one above the head sized hole ‘Do you dare look’.


“It must be a game of bravery… I guess?” he said, suddenly a woman came around dressed in a skimpy carnival outfit holding what looked to be a head. Our eyes moved to her neck to reveal that the smiling head was in fact hers. You both looked at each other then suddenly Jasper offered to go first making you second in a long line of people. They must have seen her, I mean she was kind of cute even with her head. You watched as he slowly put his head inside holding himself up by putting his hands on the wall. After a few minutes Jasper came out looking normal, except for a thin line that went around his neck. I assumed it was from the hole pressing against it.


“Finally” I said, rushing to the hole thinking it was some kind of magic peep show only to see nothing but blackness, when suddenly I felt what could only be described as a cold piece of steel go through me. With a loud ‘clang’ the object hit the floor as I felt like I was falling. My fall was cushioned as everything below my neck went numb.


HEAD:


After a few minutes I began to panic quietly, soon realizing I couldn’t make a sound nor could I move, when all of a sudden the metal blade slid up back into the darkness. Moments later the blade fell again and a tan young man’s head fell on me. Finally I realized that I was nothing but a head. I soon wondered where my body was and then I remembered the line in Jasper's neck. It must allow some people to keep their heads, you thought, before some hands grabbed the basket which after several hours had filled with around 10 heads of all shapes, sizes and genders. It was the Woman from before. You could only see her curvy cute body, but you heard her head.


“Can’t wait to try these beauties on.”


BODY:


It was all disorientating as you slowly stepped back, you turned to your friend and saw him gasp a little before he walked over to you. You noticed your neck felt lighter, before you could check Jasper’s warm hands rubbed your new skin covered stump. You place your hands upon his as you both rub. Surprisingly you didn’t panic, instead this was amazing to you. You both found a solitary bench and looked at each other. Somehow you were given the ability of sight, and hearing, but not speech as you had to use your phone to communicate.


“Woah… so… what can you do, it looks like the blade went through your neck.” You texted, Jasper read what you said and soon he hesitantly began to lift up on his head. It slowly lifted from its smooth capped neck. His body was like yours, it had the ability to see and hear but couldn’t talk nor could it still use the head as the head looked around randomly. You grabbed at it and looked it over before rubbing your newly headless friend.


“You want it… I don’t need it anymore I guess” texted Jasper. You blush… if you could and accept taking the head in hand as you two decide to go back to your place. You two now both had the confidence to ask each other out happily leaving the carnival holding hands. The two headless bodies leave with one head in hand.
© Copyright 2021 GingerHorse (jeffbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262669-The-Surprise