*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262671-The-Helmet-Part-1
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · LGBTQ+ · #2262671
Leather fetish, plus bikers and headless play. Not to mention kinky stuff.
The sound of boots slamming the pavement echoed through the college of a small unassuming Texas town. A young student runs across to a waiting truck. This young mans' name is Justin, a six foot tall baseball player with soothing green eyes and long nearly black dreads, his buddy Jeffery was picking him up.

"Today was the day" Justin thought as he turned to his friend, the two were the same age and height except Jeffery was a redhead with long wavy hair a short beard with crystal blue eyes. Justin was excited as Jeffery was trading in his expensive to maintain truck to get a Motorcycle as the price of fuel had gone up. Justin had a secret leather fetish he tried to hide from his friend unsure how he'd react if he told his friend he'd hope the redhead would wear his sexy red leather jacket.

Soon they pull up to the dealer, getting out, Jeffery pulled out two boxes, Inside were leather motorcycle gear, but oddly no helmets, you turn to Jeffery and ask "Hey Dude don't we need Helmets?"

"I knew I forgot something, we can run by Smitty's shop they'll have some."

You weren't surprised by your friends forgetfulness he wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box, but he meant well and was rather fun to sneak looks at in the locker room. You two go to the bathroom to change where you finish first and sneakily watch Jeffery, You had stripped naked and put the leathers over your sexy smooth dark skin. You put your clothes in your back pack. Soon Jeffery finishes getting dressed, his jacket was a leather café racer style jacket with a cream shoulder with a blue and red stripe, Tight leather pants, cowboy style boots with spurs and long gauntlet style gloves. Yours were almost the same, but you told Jeffery you wanted all black, everything matched even the jackets as Dianese made an all black version, soon you two walk out.

"Hey I hope I got you the right size" Jeffery asked, trying it on if fit snuggly the way it should, you turn as Jeffery takes the motorcycles keys from the dealer. You blushed looking down seeing the biggest tent form in your leather pants, how were you going to ride behind Jeffery if you had a hard one. You run to the Dealership's bathroom and stand in one of the stalls, the creak of your new jacket and pants with matching gloves and boots made it throb, the new leather smell was hypnotic. You immediately unzipped your pants, Your hard niner popped out, you grabbed it with your leather gloves making it begin to leak heavily of precum. You stroke it slowly pulling the foreskin over the head making you blush, Your dark skinned cock was extremely sensitive, soon it began to get hot, you had to unzip your jacket and let your pecs and abs breathe some. Stroking more heavily soon your load shot out onto the wall and toilet, sweat came down your forehead. You tried to control your breathing during the high before zipping back up and heading back to Jeffery. You hop on as he zooms towards Smitty's.

The old Biker store's smell of oil and leather hit your nose as Jeffery grabbed your arm and and pulled you to a massive wall of helmets, Jeffery immediately picked an interesting styled helmet, it covered the entire face for two goggle sized lenses on the front with small round vents for breathing. When he put it on you wished he'd collapse into a pile of the gear so you could wear it, with his musk filling the gear. Soon Jeffery broke your fantasy, in his gloved hands sat a helmet.

It was like destiny when you saw it. There in his hands was a shiny silver Helmet almost like Jeffery's except the lenses had a red tent with slat style air vents for the mouth. "That's the one, and perfect its my size" you say confidently, Jeffery smiled almost too eagerly as he handed it to you, undoing the strap you slip it on and tighten the strap, it was so comfy like your head was on a cloud. "I'm glad you like it I thought it would be perfect for you" Jeffery said. Soon after paying, you both ride off back to y'alls shared rental house on the outskirts of town. Jeffery stops the motorcycle in the garage and kicks down the stand and turns the engine off. You slowly and purposely ran your hands across his chest as you had to wrap your arms around his chest anyways, why not enjoy it? Jeffery takes his helmet off and shakes his hair poofing it back to the way it was, but you decide to keep the helmet on and head for your room, closing the door and jumping in the bed, your baseball helmet sat on a shelf above your bed which slowly moved from the force of your jump. With every movement that helmet slides a little more precariously as you turn around on your back and begin to unzip your pants again.

THE HEAD:

Suddenly it happened as soon as your gloved hand made contact with your throbbing shaft, the baseball helmet fell hitting you in your new motorcycle helmet, soon you felt like you were rolling as your head throbbed before you felt a sudden pain of what felt like falling. You had fallen off your bed you soon realized, except you were facing towards the front strangely. You move to push yourself up, but nothing happens. not even trying to wave your arm works. You soon realize you can't feel your body, another thing you realize is that your bed is shaking, as if someone was in it. after a few minutes, to your surprise a pair of spurred boots come down in front of you. "What the hell was Jeffery doing in your bed" you thought before seeing who it actually was. The mysterious person walked forward heading for the bathroom, a Handsome buff man in tight café racer leathers with absolutely no head instead you could see your dark skin poke over the collar a quarter of an inch, contrasting with the black leather as your body walked into the bathroom. Immediately afterwards you could hear the strong sound of piss hitting the toilet water, the only bad thing about cumming.

After a good few seconds, the body walks back out, even though you had a helmet you couldn't help, but blush, you always loved Natural Body Magic not expecting to experience it. After breaking from your thoughts you manage to pluck up enough strength to finally speak, "Hey... Hey body I'm over here!" It was so weird calling for your body like this was a normal occurrence. The body walks over having heard and seen you, it picked you up carefully, and set you down on the bed. It backed up for you to get a full view, you couldn't help but like the view. Your body unzipped its jacket and reached in pulling out yours now its phone. It begins texting, then shows you, "hey there Head? This is new to me and a little strange, honestly I didn't even know you had come off until you called." the polite body messaged.

"What do you think caused this?" You had to ask, it was obvious after speaking to your body more that he was in fact you, somehow your mind had copied or been split in two, but one thing remained, what caused this. Your body scratches its stump before picking you up, the sudden change of view was disorientating, but you knew what your body was doing, as it started shaking the helmet. With a sudden *pop* you flew out and rolled after hitting the floor and went under the bed. Your body soon realized you had come out and set the helmet down before trying to find you. You looked as you saw your body's arm stretch under the bed trying to find you blindly. secretly you didn't want to be found, you were starting to like being bodiless. Soon your body gave up on trying to find you under the bed.

THE BODY:

"Where is he?" You tried to find your head, maybe shaking the helmet wasn't the best idea, soon a question popped into your neck I guess, "what would I do with it after that?" I mean it was obviously you didn't need it if you could now live without it. Plus you were a little scared putting it back on if possible might somehow erase you. You looked back under the bed finally finding it. As you raised him up you both looked at each other with a symbiotic understanding. You stuffed your head back into the helmet, and walked out into the Livingroom, Jeffery was passed out on the couch in his tight leathers, you stop and slowly walk over kneeling beside him, both you and your head begin to blush. You set your helmeted head between his spread legs almost wishing you were the head, while you turned back to Jeffery and laid your stump against his chest. Almost immediately Jeffery's' gloved hand started petting you, which caught the attention of both you and your head. Jeffery was still asleep, but now the two had another question swirling, did Jeffery know about this or was it just a coincidence?
© Copyright 2021 GingerHorse (jeffbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262671-The-Helmet-Part-1