*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263074-The-Goddness-and-the-ant
by TGAT
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2263074
Another story I posted on DeviantArt that now I am uploading here.
As soon as she got up, Emma knew this wasn't her day. She was feeling tired and with a strong headache. She walked to the bathroom and took bath, feeling better after that. Her breakfast didn't amuse her, a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee, nothing special. Her mother noticed her daughter bad mood and said:
Sweetie, are you ok? You seem so down...
I am fine mom- she lied- I am just tired. I got go, the bus is here.
Bye them, take care.
At school, she sat right next to her bestie friend, Olivia. She was the star of the class, popular, beautiful and intelligent, every time Emma looked at her she desired to be her and today, thanks to her mood, this feeling was bigger than ever.
Emma, are you ok?- Olivia asked- you seem so... morbid.
I am fine, geez, why everyone is being so annoying?!- already mad and feeling a little envious of her friend.
Sorry... I am just trying to help...
During the class, Emma couldn't pay attention, the heat of the summer was at its peak and she couldn't concentrate on what the teacher was saying, all she could focus was her envy and her anger towards her best friend. "Was she is so pretty?!"; "Why all the guys want her?!"; "Why she is so much better than ME?!". When the bell rang everyone ran out of the class, including Emma, who went to the bathroom.
She looked at herself in the mirror and started to cry. She started to feel like her friend was better and bigger than her, like she was a goddess and Emma a mere ant. Then she realized, she was really an ant. In less than a second, the girl who was 5'4 (1,65m), turned to less than an inch on the floor of the girl's bathroom.
Freaking out, Emma started to cry, her clothes were on the floor of the cabin and she was touching the marble with bare feet, feeling the cold run through her body giving her an electric pain. She ran, screaming in panic and crying in fear, suddenly, a tremor knocked her to the ground, someone was coming inside, it was Olivia.
Olivia was always an athletic girl, she used to play volleyball for the school team, she was the star of the team because of her hard work and her height, the girl was 5'8 (1,78m). But now, to her best friend, she was bigger than any building, her feet were as vast as a soccer field and every little movement of the titanic girl made Emma shiver. The tiny girl was really an ant and her best friend was really a goddess.
"Oh my god! Olivia, please, it's me, Emma, look down here!", but her tiny voice never made it to the giantess ears, she was just too tiny. Olivia got her phone and started to make a call, Emma watched her, but no one answered. Soon, Emma realized the call was to her, but she had forgotten the phone at class. Olivia then started to leave a message: "Hi Emma, it's me. Look, I don't know what happened to you, you seem so down today. Please remember, I am your friend and I love you, if you want to talk, please, call me, I am here for you and I will always be here for you...". hearing that, she began to cry, her friend had always been there for her and she was sick with envy and anger, she wanted to grow back and hug her and ask her sorry.
Olivia sat at another cabin, right next to where Emma clothes were, she started to scroll down her phone, unaware of the tiny girl shouting right next to her: "Olivia, sorry for being so rude, please, see me!". The giant girl took her left foot out of her sandal at started to stretch her finger, the sweat smell and atmosphere of the foot hit the tiny girl like nothing had ever striked her before, she got on her knees, looking at the massive size 9 foot of her friend, soon, she realized that it was coming to her.
Emma tried to run, in vain, the foot moved faster than any car and hit the girl like nothing, feeling the cold of the floor on her face and at the front parts of her body and then the warmth of the sweat foot on her back, all Emma could do was scream in pure terror as she was pressed and knocked out. Olivia just slid her foot right into her sandal and headed home.
Still alive, Emma could feel as the life started to leave her body at every step her friend made, the smell and taste of sweat started to drive the tiny girl mad, she was being the insole of her best friend and deep inside her mind, she thought she deserved. "I felt envy of goddess, now I became the insole of a goddess...'' she said, while coughing blood. Maybe if she was more grateful, maybe if she wasn't so rude, things could have been different... But they weren't, after the fifth step, Emma popped and became a stain at her best friend foot...

Resting at home, Olivia took her sandals off and put her feet and the sofa. She looked at her phone, her best friend didn't answer her massage. And she never will, Emma became a red stain at her soles, and she would soon wash her out after she took a bath after her workout, cleaning the ant out of the goddess's foot.
© Copyright 2021 TGAT (greatterrible at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263074-The-Goddness-and-the-ant