*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263208-The-Giant-Boss--Giantess-Vore
by TGAT
Rated: GC · Short Story · Death · #2263208
Another one from my DeviantArt. Maybe I will post the alternate version here too...
After working really hard for weeks on Claire's house, doing her dishes, cleaning her floor and vacuuming the entire place, Vanessa was sick of her boss. Every time the woman would talk to the maid, she started the conversation with an: "Hola" or "Gracias", this and her terrible manners began to make the young woman mad, so, she got with a plan to get revenge on her mistress. Vanessa was going to seduce Charles, Claire's husband, get a baby with him (that way getting child support) and destroy her boss marriage.


The day finally arrived. Claire was going out with her friends and Vanessa was going to have the house, and Charles, all to herself. She got a nice lingerie and put it under her maid dress. After her boss left, she undressed and sat on Charles chair at his home office and started to text on her phone. It would take some minutes until 'her' man got home. She started to write a text on the phone to send to one of her friends: "Today I am gonna fuck my karen boss husband! Bitch, I wish you could see how much of a pain in the ass that woman is!"

When she was going to send, her finger slipped, or better, shrinked and she send the message to another contact on her phone. Vanessa didn't realize that, she was way more impressed by how her normal phone began to have the size of a tablet out of nowhere. Suddenly, the tablet had the size of a small tv, and the second after, it was so heavy that she couldn't hold it anymore. "What is happening to me?! I am getting smaller?!" She screamed. The young maid tried to get up from the chair, but she realized that she was in the middle of it, on top of her phone. She was the size of a small bug.

Screaming in panic, she ran through the phone surface. Looking around, she could see the office, it was bigger than anything that she had ever seen. Vanessa took her heels off, that way she could move better and jumped out of the phone. "Alright, alright... that must some explanation for this... I only need to wait until Charles get home... yeah, he is going to see my phone and them help me! I just hope he doesn't take too long..."

Suddenly, a very loud sound echoed through the house. The front door was open. "Charles!" Vanessa screamed, but she saw a different face, Claire. Her boss had always been taller than her, but now, the blonde woman was titanic. Claire was holding her phone with a very strong grip, almost like she was going to break it, the maid was having some difficult to see her face, but she realized that the woman was angry, so angry that her nostrils were dilating.

- Vanessa!- Claire screamed- move your ass here, now!

The voice was so loud that Vanessa almost fainted. "What happened?! Why she is like this?! I still didn't even... oh shit!". The maid realized, she had sent the message to her boss, instead of her friend when her finger slipped. "Oh dios mio. Que voy a hacer?!" She through.

The boss started to look around the house. When she got to the office, she saw Vanessa dress on the floor and with all her anger, she tore the drees apart. The maid was terrified, if Claire saw her on the normal size, she would beat her to death, if she saw her now, she could do anything to her! The angry woman look around the office and saw the phone on the chair. She grabbed it, almost getting Vanessa with her. With all the anger on the world, she throws it on the ground.

Looking at the chair again, she saw something, a little spot on the chair. Vanessa almost was freezed when she saw the woman face and eyes getting closer and closer to her. Claire had very good eyes for a woman of her age, she saw the little woman looking at her. They both stay paralyzed for some seconds until Vanessa spoke:

- Hi... kar... I mean, Claire! Hi Claire! I need your help, I...
- What the fuck.- Claire said. The air that got out of her mouth send Vanessa to the ground- what the fuck happened to you?! Why are you so small?
- I don't know- Vanessa answered, trampling in fear- I was texting and them...
- Oh... right. You were texting, RIGHT?!- Claire got her face even closer to Vanessa, the little woman cringed and began to sob.

The maid tried to get up, she was going to beg Claire for mercy, but out of sudden she was involved in a dark and hot place. The boss giant hand involved the tiny woman and brought her close to her face. Vanessa began to pray while she was in the hand, praying that her boss was going to be merciful, but when she saw Claire face, she just realized she was doomed.

-I want to do so many things with you, bitch. I want to crush you under my heels, I want to put you on fire, to feed you to my cat... Can you imagine? Getting fed to a cat... well...

Vanessa was petrified, the woman was smiling at her with madness in her eyes. She even considered jumping from her hand, put a jump from the phone already hurt her, she was going to die if she went to the floor from that high.

- I am not gonna feed you to Fluffy, bitch. No, I am gonna fucking to worst, guess what?
- No... please, Mrs Claire, don't kill me...- Vanessa got on her knees and began to beg.
Claire smiled, showing her massive and white shining teeth, she licked her lips and, passing her tongue through her red lips, and them, opened her mouth, showing her maw to the tiny woman.

"No... No... No for god sake Claire, don't do it!". Vanessa was thrown to the hot, humid mouth of her boss. She could feel the pulsation of her tongue and smell her toothpaste.

"You can't do this! You are going to jail, you are going to fucking rot in the depths of hell your blonde, karen whore!". This was the last thing Claire heard from her maid, she was sent down her stomach, passing her throat, oesophagus and sphincter, reaching the depts of the woman tummy. "Get comfy there... puta!".

Vanessa sat on the stomach of her boss, she was floating on a piece of smushed and half-digested sandwich, a sandwich that she made when her boss asked. "Why... why..." she asked herself.

Claire put the maid dress and phone on a beg. "Gotta need to set this on fire..." She thought. The sound of a car came from the garage and the woman had an idea that was so naughty and so cruel that she even got scared of herself.

The maid's eyes were adapting to the dark, she could feel that the acids from the boss stomach were getting closer and closer. The smell was terrible, pure vomit, the vomit of her cruel boss. Suddenly, everything began to shake and she had to hold tight on her small piece of land-sandwich. From the sphincter above her, a white, stick and smelly fluid came from and began to land on the tiny woman, Vanessa started to scream, felling it on her. "This... It can't be, that bitch! I hate you!" Vanessa shouted, like a wild animal in anger and fear.

Claire got up, her knees were in pain, but she didn't care. Charles was still sat down at the office chair. "Babe, that was... wow...", he said. The woman just licked her lips, blinked at him and whispered to his ear: "You are mine...".

Charles smiled and got up, Claire shouted something about going out with her friends and the man just agreed with his head, he didn't knew that, besides the idea of showing him some love, his wife wanted to humiliate the tiny woman on her stomach.
© Copyright 2021 TGAT (greatterrible at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263208-The-Giant-Boss--Giantess-Vore