*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263800-Just-Another-Day-At-The-Bakery
by Hailey
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #2263800
Read to find out what happens to Heidi..the journey is rather interesting.
Heidi woke up, she yawned and stretched her arms. She got up from bed, rubbed her eyes, and made her way for the bathroom. There she brushed her teeth and washed her face.


She travelled back to her room and got her uniform, she wanted to take a shower before work today.


She got out of her pjs, and took off her clothes. Her D-cup boobs jiggling as they were set free, her nipples erecting due to the cold air hitting them. She got into the shower and washed her body, when she was done, she got out and got dressed. Spraying herself with perfume before leaving the bathroom, that Japanese cherry blossom really doing the trick.


Since the bakery wasnt to far from her house, she saw no reason to take her car, so she decided to walk. She needed to lose some belly fat anyways. When she arrived, she opened the door and walked through, her boss showing up at her face so fast it seemed like she just teleported.

"Glad you're here Heidi! You're an expert at machines right, fix the dough machine before we open." Said her boss

Heidi rolled her eyes. "But..I have absolutely no idea on how to fix a machine...just call a mechanic."

"You'll get a raise if you do it, besides, I'm short on money otherwise I would've called a mechanic." Said her boss.

Heidi's eyes sparkled when she heard a raise involved, she didnt even listen to the last part. She instantly agreed and her boss was elated. The thing is, Heidi really didnt know how to do this stuff. She'll just have to learn her way through it, right?


"Ok Heidi..all you have to do is fix it, this should be piece of cake right?...If..I knew how." She said, sighing, maybe she was a little to excited, shes definitely not getting that raise. Heidi hit the machine a few times with a wrench, it made a gurgle noise so she thought it was working. She continuously started to hit the machine.

"AHA! That raise is totally mine." She said.

After a few more times of hitting the machine, it was fed up. Next thing Heidi knew is that there was a glob of dough flowing out the machine. "That cant be good right?" Heidi looked at the spilling dough, the smell was heavenly, she wanted to start pigging out right then and there. She'll get her chance, just you wait. Heidi then felt something suddenly pull her down forcefully. She screamed: "H-HEY WHAT IN THE!?" It was dough! The dough slowly crept up to her mouth and started feeding itself to Heidi. "MMMMPPPRRRHH..mmmm.." Heidi started to scream, but nobody could hear it, the more she talked the more dough was entering her mouth. Was her middle always this big? She saw how big her belly was getting due to the dough, it jiggled and sloshed as it was being filled up. She could feel her thick thighs squishing together and becoming sweaty due to the growth, her uniform and her shirt threatening to tear at any second. Eventually, her buttons start to pop, her new huge gut was jiggling, loving that it was set free. Her pants ripped, her new ass looking more plumper than it did before, Heidi grew a triple chin, and her once thin arms, started to stack up on fat. Her whole body jiggled as she finished the dough, her boobs now at a Z-cup and she took up most of the room in the back. She let out a big: "BBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOPP" Before her boss entered the room. "Looks like it worked! Now we have a new mascot!" Her boss said, poking at teasing at Heidi. Heidi was furious but she couldn't talk due to how much fat was surrounding her sweaty body. Her boss put a big slice of butter on her belly as well as some icing to make her look like a cake. She sure did look the part to.


People enjoyed Heidi's fat jiggly body as they walked passed her to get into the bakery, and all she could do was sit there. She'll remember next time to not take a job she cant do.
© Copyright 2021 Hailey (grubstub at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263800-Just-Another-Day-At-The-Bakery