*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263913-Hella-Gains
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Hailey
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2263913
Lana was with her boyfriend, read to find out what happened to him..
Lana awoken, yawning and stretching her arms turning her head to look at her cute boyfriend. She decided to wake him up with a kiss; she did just that. With that, Jason woke up, yawning. Smiling, greeting her with a nice and soft: "Good morning.." Lana blushed and giving him a soft grin.


"Morning my love," She said, getting up from the bed, her thighs jiggling a tad. She grabbed a shirt from her drawer, fitting it over her chubby body, it took some time but it fit; it looked as if it was about to burst. "Ready for breakfast?" Jason felt a wave of glee hit his face. Lana's cooking was the best, each bite was happiness in your mouth. "Of course I am!" He said with the most upmost joy, getting out of bed as fast as he can, racing downstairs. Lana giggled, following right behind him.


Jason opened the fridge and poured himself a glass of orange juice before sitting at the table. He got on his phone and started scrolling through Instagram while Lana started cooking. She was going to make a big breakfast for her little man. Her objective today was to make him bigger anyways. She walked over to the fridge and opened it; grabbing eggs, sausage, bacon, cheese, bread, butter and jelly. Also taking the time to get rice from the cabinet. Closing the fridge, she grabbed a pan from the cupboard and put it onto the stove. Turning the stove on, she waited for it to get hot before cutting a chunk of butter and putting it in the pan. She then cracked the eggs, grabbing some seasonings and putting them onto the egg, now stirring it before it starts to burn. After a full 20 mins, the breakfast was done. Since she was trying to make her boyfriend gain some, she added a little extra "seasoning" to the meal.

"Ready to eat sweetie?" She asked him as she made his plate, it was a rather huge meal for a small boy, but he could handle it right? Once Lana placed the plate in front of Jason, his face widened. There was a lot on the plate, he might not be able to finish it all.

"U-uh..I'm not sure I can finish all this.." He said as he stared at the mountain of rice, piles of eggs, and dozens and dozens of grease covered sausage links and bacon. With a side of butter toast, jelly toast, and cheese toast. "I'm sure you'll be fine! Plus, if you cant finish it all I'll help you out!" She said, with a kind smile. Jason nodded his head, unsure. He picked up the fork and started to pick up the eggs, the flavor bursted in his mouth, leaving him to want more. He started to eat a bit faster, taking some sausage and bacon and picking up rice to eat it that way, taking some nibbles out of the toast. His belly started to grow, but it also painfully growled. He underestimated how much he could eat. Despite this, he continued to eat, he didnt want to let Lana have to help him. He was halfway done with his food, a pile of rice left, 4 pieces of toast and a few pieces of bacon. His belly was larger than before, his shirt was barely fitting on him, his belly was exposed and his thighs were bigger than Lana's, WAY bigger. He grew some moobs as well, and could barely fit into his chair. It started making some unhealthy sounds under him..and he was still growing. "Huh..this never happened before.." He said to himself, he looked over at Lana as she was smiling. Lana got up and stuffed a sausage link in his mouth. "Oh my..look at you, just the size I wanted." She said, rubbing his full belly, attempting to soothe it. He couldn't speak with the rest of the food on his plate being shoved into his mouth by force. His body continued to grow, his belly burst out his shirt, and his thighs were exposed as his pants got to tight and ripped. He blushed with embarrassment, his triple chin jiggling as he let out the loudest burp. "L-lana..did you do this.." He said, letting out another burp right after. All she did was kiss him on his plump greasy lips, rubbing his new blubber with arousal. Playing and bouncing his belly. She helped him up, the chair was about to break anyways. She wrapped her arms around him and rubbed his thick blubbery ass, jiggling it with joy. "Lana..fix this please..I dont wanna be this size! It's too much" Lana giggled. "You'll be fine..dont fret big boy, I'll help you with everyday stuff. And I'll even feed you." She offered, Jason was on the iffy side, but its not like he could disagree. Lana is the only one who'd really help him. "Fine.." He said, Lana smiled wide and fondled with his ass some more, kissing him as she jiggling his blubber.
© Copyright 2021 Hailey (grubstub at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263913-Hella-Gains