*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264161-Mysterious-Donuts
by Hailey
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #2264161
A strange pair of hands dropped down one day, causing a certain lady demon to bloat..
Ally was a sexy lady demon. She was blessed in all places, even height. She was 5'8, H-cup, thick, and beautiful. And she was a tad bossy with a hint of a flirtatious side. She saw something rather..weird on TV. It was a fetish ad, she was sure of it. It was an obese girl dressed up in a cow bikini. The girls boobs filled the bikini to the point where it looked like she was gonna get a nipple flash.


Ally was disgusted. "Luckily I dont have to deal with being a fat ass like that..The girl could barely move." The ad ended with the cow girl letting out a huge fart, Ally could see the girls wide rear jiggle as she did. Ally gagged with upmost disgust. "Real or not, I bet there are a bunch of fat ass girls like that all around this world." She said to herself. She opened up her Instagram and found a suggestion on her feed, another woman, as fat as the other one, earning bucks for being one hell of a slob. "Lucky me, I found another one. God they disgust me. How do they even wipe their ass in the morning?" She said that with a following yawn. She got up from the couch, stretched, and headed to bed. Laying down, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.



The sound of a loud alarm woke her up, she yawned and looked up to the ceiling noticing a black spot that probably wasnt there before. "What is that..?" She asked herself, she decided to just ignore it, and got up to go eat breakfast. Once she got out the room, the ceiling started to have two pairs of black bumps that continued to grow as Ally was out.


Now in the kitchen, she decided to make some bacon and eggs. She got a pan, put it on the eye; turning it on. She cracked two eggs in there, one more for good luck, and whisked them. Adding seasoning for flavor. Once she was done with the eggs, she started with the bacon, moving it around the pan and flipping it over once in a while. Once her breakfast was done, she grappled a fork and started shoveling it into her mouth, as she did this, the bumps on the walls have quickly grown into a hand shape and they were able to move. Ally walked over to her couch, sitting down, and turned on the TV. Only to see the same ad she saw yesterday. She groaned, and before she could say anything else; a donut was stuffed into her mouth. She was hesitant on chewing because she didnt know where it came from. But the soft dough and icing felt so good in her mouth, she chewed and swallowed. Only to be met with another donut. As countless donuts filled Ally's mouth, she noticed her middle section slowly growing with blubber. She panicked, she didnt want ANY added on fat, so she closed her mouth. So the mysterious couldn't find their way into her mouth. The hands put the donut up to her nose, at this rate it was irresistible. She tried to hard to stop herself, but she couldn't. She took her hands away from her mouth and the donut forced it's way in. She chewed with glee, her mouth mow being stuffed with three donuts at a time. Her body grew swiftly, her belly folded last her knees, her thighs grew wide and smashed together, creating sweat. Her arms had layers of blubber and they were only getting bigger, her H-cup boobs quickly turned into Z-cup. She was becoming a slob, bigger than the girl on TV. Icing was smeared all over her face, and her rear let out countless farts, she sweated like no other and smelt horrible. She reached around 600lbs before the hands stopped for a moment, Ally sat there, breathing heavy. She wasnt used to the knew blubber, she rubbed her thick belly and let out a fierce fart from her thunderous ass, she tried getting up; she ended up falling in the end.


"Gah!! If only I hadn't eaten those donuts..but they were so good and soft..and and.." Her middle growled. "Now I'm hungry again.." All of a sudden, the room started to spin, she closed her eyes and all went black. She then woke up in a room, with a camera in front of her. She was in a cow print bikini, wondering how she got here.
© Copyright 2021 Hailey (grubstub at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264161-Mysterious-Donuts