*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2265209-Goddesses-of-the-School-Ch1-Becoming-One
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #2265209
Foot fetish story about minors at a school becoming goddesses.
         We were going about our normal day, like a bunch of normal 6th graders, when she came along. Brooke. She was the hottest girl you coulda met, with long, brown, hair, stunning blue eyes, a good 5 foot height, and a seemingly perfect build. She was wearing a short sleeve t-shirt that said GIRLS RULE, some black shorts, and black flip flops. Those black flip flops would be one of the most important parts, though I obviously had no idea. They just looked inconvenient to run in.
         As a mere girl named Noa, I had no idea what would happen next. Brooke walked across the field towards our PE class. Mr. Emir, our PE teacher, asks her what she's doing. She says she's the new student, and she walks over and joins us in playing capture the flag. She's hella fast, and at first Mr.Emir is complaining about her wearing flip flops, until he realizes she outran everyone in the class. I immediately want to be her friend, and whisper so to my best friend, Meredith.
         PE let out, and we sat in the class, doing our typical stuff. Brooke was introduced to the class, and I saw some boys drooling at the sight of her. Recess began, and once everyone was let out, Brooke stopped everyone.
         "Can you all line up here?", she said, motioning right in front of her. Everyone lined up, and time seemed to stop when she snapped her fingers. "Now listen up you all", she said, giving everyone a severe look. "You'll be listening to what I say, okay?"
         "Okay", everyone mumbled.
         "Why?", a few people asked.
         "Well, because I've stopped time, so you can have as much recess as you want", she replied. Everyone nodded their heads in assent. "Now, everyone get inside the classroom", she said. Once everyone was in, she made everyone vote for leaders of recess, during the time stop. Brooke, Viviana, and I won. Managers elected were Dagny and Reksmei. Mini managers were Meredith, Milan, Allie, and Neve.
         Brooke then grew to a huge height, around 50 feet, and produced 3 thrones out of thin air, 2 of them 50 feet, and one of them 60 feet. She then grew me and Viviana to 45 feet, and our five foot difference wasn't much at our humungous scale. Dagny and Reksmei were grown to 10 feet, and Meredith, Allie, Milan, and Neve were grown to eight. Me and Viviana each got one of the smaller thrones, and Brooke got the biggest throne. Dagny and Reksmei sat one each of Brooke's feet, Meredith and Allie sat on each of mine, and Neve and Milan sat on each of Viviana's. All this was done while the rest of the class was frozen in time.
         Then we had to change into our appropriate shoes. I got light blue thong sandals, for water. Viviana had light green thong sandals, for air. Reksmei got to wear her normal flip flops, these brown ones, and those were for earth. Dagny got yellow thong sandals that had gradient to red, for fire. Finally, Brooke got formal shoes to wear, which were these incredible powerful looking gladiator sandals, for aether, the most powerful element of all, because she was our leader.
         Brooke then paused time for everyone but herself, me, and Viviana. She then told us that her black flip flops were the sixth element, void, the element of nothingness, creation, and destruction. She also told us that the air and water flip flops were the most powerful.
         The time stayed stopped, and we went to do our initiation ceremony, where we played tag in a super muddy place. We were all pretty evenly matched, and it was actually fun. After that though, Viviana had to lie down, and I got a really nice treat. I got to make out with Brooke, while I stood on Vivi's vagina and Brooke stood on her face. Brooke was pressing really hard, squashing all of Vivi's face under her black flip flops. Eventually, we switched spots and I got to stand on her face. I knew that she would get a chance to stand on my face too, so I made sure to absolutely dominate her while I could. When it was my turn to have my face stood on, Brooke was extremely hard on it, standing on her toes, and digging her heels right into my face. It finally finished though, and both of our faces were covered in mud, and our shoes were still muddy.
         Brooke then unpaused the mini managers and explained the concept of a doormat. What we had done before was called a foot pedestal. A doormat was similar, where you wiped the dirt off your feet on the person being the doormat. We all practiced it on this jerk named Greysen, and his other jerk friend Hudson. After we were done, we all played a few rounds of chaos tag, blind man's bluff, and capture the flag. Viviana suggested we play a game called Yoshi, which was what we were playing at PE before Brooke came. After we were done, all of our feet were super muddy, and our feet were soaked in sweat. We learnt another concept that we didn't know before; foot worship. We had to read a handbook that was really huge, and there was a whole subsection on foot worship.
         We went over to Greysen and Hudson, but Brooke used her powers to duplicate them, so every one of us had a fresh person. We all wiped our feet all over the duplicate's face, and really pressed our feet in to try and torture the duplicate as much as we could. After that, we all got a little chair that we took from the classroom, and we sat in it. We shrunk down before we started playing the games, so we were able to sit in the chair. After we sat in the char, we put our feet on the duplicate's face, and pressed down really hard. After I got bored of that, I lifted my feet up, and rotated him. I then put one sandal on his dick and pressed down hard, and I made him lick the bottom of the other one, even with all the remaining mud. Eventually I switched feet, but instead of pressing his dick I pressed his chest, pushing all the air out of his chest just to show him how powerful I was, and that he was my slave. I then made him slowly take of my sandals, slowly unstrapping it and giving my feet a massage while he did that. I then made him lick the toe jam from between my toes, and suck my toes until all the sweat was gone. Then the only surface that was left was the bottom of my feet, which were all sweaty too. The duplicate also had to lick those. After that was done, he had to put my sandal back on, massaging it all the while.
         Brooke then told us to flip to the next subsection in our category, killing with the feet. There was a huge extensive section with all these chapters, but we only had to read the chapters on stomping. We then all shrunk down our slaves with the powers we somehow had because Brooke gave them to us, and we made them run. It was really fun chasing the little guy down, or "mant" as Brooke called it. Eventually, I just put my foot down, and his body was pinned. Then I slowly pressed down, and his bones started breaking, producing a crunching noise. Finally, I just let my foot easily snuff the life out of the mant, and I didn't even have to put effort. There was a pop, and he was gone.

|Authors Note:If you want me to write the manual that Noa was reading, tell me down below. It's huge, so I'd publish it one chapter at a time, but it contains every aspect of macrophilia and podophilia.|

"That was so fun!", we all said to Brooke. "I never thought stepping on a person would be so much fun!" We then moved to follow Brooke, and got the mini-managers proper shoes so they could really enjoy their next crush. Meredith wore deep blue sandals that had a nice space for the toes, so that she could wiggle her toes to tease her prey, which were the mants. Allie wore blue flip flops that had jewels on them, so she could easily dangle to tease her prey. I could flex my foot and wriggle my toes to tease my prey. Meredith's sandals were for the ocean, including the sunlight, twilight, midnight, and abyssal zone. Allie's represented marine life in all zones. Neve wore white flip flops that had all the flip flop perks, and they could shapeshift into thong sandals and slides. Milan wore geta sandals. Neve's flip flops stood for wind and weather, and Milan's were for clouds.
         Meredith's powers were that she could go infinitely deep and not be crushed by the pressure, she could draw up water samples from any of the zones, and she had a realm for each of the zones, whcih she shared control of with me. Allie could transform into any marine creature, talk to them, and control them. All three of us could breath underwater and swim at 3x the world record speed, because we were all water elementals. I could also do everything that Meredith and Allie could do, except at a much more powerful scale.Neve, when wearing her slides, could create any non severe wind type, but it would be strong enough blow a child away. When wearing her flip flops, she could create any severe wind at a moderate or weak level, including hurricanes, tornados, cyclones, downdrafts, macrobursts and microbursts, derechos, and haboobs. When wearing her thong sandals, she could create thunderstorms that could destroy cities, hurricanes that could destroy coastal states, tornados that could decimate anything in their path, cyclones that could reduce the water level of an ocean, downdrafts that would create depressions in the earth, macrobursts and microbursts that were devastating, gust fronts that shoved clouds multiple miles in minutes, derechos that could travel across countries, and haboobs that could lower the sand of the Sahara Desert. Milan could create thunderstorms, any type of cloud, and she had a cloud palace.
         Milan and Meredith's powers were the most refined, meaning they could easily control them with no trouble. Allie's were next, and Neve had almost no control over her powers. Brooke explained;
         "The more powerful you are, and if you're not an elemental, the less control you have over your powers, and the more training you have to do." This meant Neve was super powerful.
         Brooke finally unpaused time for us, revealing us to the rest of our class. We were all dressed appropriately, looking like true goddesses. Our size didn't hurt, making us tower over our classmates, or subjects, as we were supposed to call them.
         Brooke then paused time again after we had some fun terrorizing our subjects. She suddenly got a glazed look in here eyes, and two more girls zoomed in like comets next to her. All three then flew up and hovered in the air.
         I am void, and these are my companions, light and dark.", she said, her voice booming. "We are the three original goddesses who created everything you see. My companions are creation and destruction, and I am the balance." Brooke then left the trance, and her two companions did too. Brooke explained that she had been taken over by the void. She then introduced the two other girls as Summer and Ashley. Summer was light, and Ashley was dark. Both of them, funnily, were white. Summer wore white thong sandals with pink toenails. Ashley wore the exact same sandals, but black with purple toenails. Both of them also had blond hair, because they were twins. They both were stunningly good looking, and they almost looked as good as Brooke. They both had slim, curved bodies, and they were like reflections of each other. Summer was right handed, and Ashley was left. Summer was left footed, and Ashley was right. Summer was right eye dominant, and Ashley was left, etc.
         They had come to help take over the universe. I know it sounds crazy, but when Brooke, Summer, and Ashley said it it sounded perfectly normal. They wanted to establish their capital city here on Earth. They considered Earth a minor city, but they first wanted to take over oak. Then Los Altos. Then Santa Clara County. Then the Bay Area. Then California. Then the US. Then North America. Then South America. Then the world. Then the solar system, and so on. Eventually they wanted this universal cluster to be their capital city. They had huge dreams, but to achieve them, we first had to be trained, and they had to take over Oak. They started by stripping off their so called "ugly" clothes. As a treat, we got to watch all three of them do it. Even though we were girls, it was hard not to be enraptured by what we were seeing. First they took off their shirts. Then the twins let their hair down. Just the hair down made them look a thousand times more beautiful. Brooke already had her hair down. Then they let us take off their pants, which was the second best part. They then let us take off their bra, and finally they took off their underwear. Now there were 3, gorgeous naked girls, standing on the grass in front of us. The only part that was covered was their feet, which were still wearing their shoes.
         Brooke snapped her fingers, and rows of light and darkness descended from the sky. These were their tailors. They snapped their fingers again, and a bunch of humans of all sizes appeared. There was one human who was used as a footrest, another 8 tiny ones used as toejam in between the toes, and 2 humans, one for each foot, to use as footslaves. Each of them got this setup. They were fitted with clothes, and at the end, each one of them had a stunning outfit on, all of them long dresses. Once they were done, they all clapped their hands 3 times and all the servants were sucked up into who knows what, and they were gone.
         Brooke unstopped time, and the rest of our subjects were frozen in shock. Brooke snapped everyone out of it by stomping her enormous foot, the edges of the sandal almost taking off the class's noses. The whole class snapped to attention, and she gave everyone a job to do. The smartest kids were appointed as scientists and engineers, the scientists for training as magicians, and the engineers to help build the giant underground complex Brooke wanted, and the devices needed to tesser. The other useless people were appointed for manual labor, and the jerks were appointed as test subjects. Brooke took 3 jerks, Izelle, Antonia, and Maddie as sex toys for Summer, Ashley, and herself.
         Time was then unpaused, and the event was stored in the subconsciousness of the clas's heads. Summer and Ashley were summoned back into the void, and recess started. Brooke went straight to the advanced four-square court and terminated all the boys. She didn't get out once. The day continued as normal, until lunch.
© Copyright 2022 Pusheen (pusheen111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2265209-Goddesses-of-the-School-Ch1-Becoming-One