*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273273-1Introduction-and-Childhood-Stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Erotica · #2273273
Contains many domination aspects, and a lot of foot fetish stuff too. Made for my tastes.
         I walk home from work, along the sidewalk, as cars zoom past me. It's 8:30, and I just want to go home and eat dinner.
         I walk up the stairs, and unlock my house. I open the door, and I have a shock. 2 of my stepsisters are sitting at the dining table. I gasp in surprise.
         "Wh-what are you doing here?", I ask them.
         "Oh, are your sisters not allowed in your house? I'm sorry, I didn't think this was illegal.", she says. I take a peek below the table, careful to do so quickly and make it look like my eyes were just wandering. I keep shifting my gaze, until I find what I was looking for; their flip flops. They keep dangling them, moving the sole up, and down, over and over again. I quickly move my gaze, not wanting to expose my foot fetish.
         "I mean, I guess you can stay", I say to them.
         Thanks for letting your big sisters stay!", they say. "Do you mind if Sophie joins?".
         "Sure", I sigh. "But Heather has to say yes too."
         "Well then, I guess it's settled. All of your sisters can come!", Adriana says.
         "Wait a second - I didn't say that", I quickly respond.
         "Well, already sent the text! All of them are staying over!"
         I sigh in annoyance. I was fine with them coming, it would just get a little crowded. If it was just for a few days, I was fine with it though.

         I think a little introduction is due. I'm Tristan, and I've got 3 sisters, a stepbrother, and 5 stepsisters.

         Adriana is the oldest one. She has a bold personality, and is aggressive and strong. She has blond hair, blue eyes, and a tall, sleek build. I've had a few domination experiences with her when I was young, although I didn't know what I was doing.
         One day, I had just gotten home from school. I was 5. Mom had gone back to work after picking me up at school, and Dad had been at work the whole day. I got home, peeled off my socks, and threw them in the laundry basket.
         Adriana walked into my room as I threw my socks in the laundry basket. She was wearing socks too, and she had just gotten back from school. I had had an event at school, so I got out of school just a little later than Adriana, but she walked, so she arrived right after me.
         "What are you doing with those socks?", she asked.
         "I'm putting them in the laundry", I replied.
         "That's a waste of socks.", she said. "Wanna see how to use them after you're done?"
         "I guess", I said.
         "Well, it's a game."
         "Ok!", I said. "Just get on with it."
         "Not yet.", she teased. "First you have to make a few promises."
         "Fine, just hurry up with it."
         "First of all, we have to keep this secret between us. Second, you have to do whatever I tell you to as part of this game. I also need to take a video of this. Lastly, you're not allowed to make any noise unless I let you. Got it?"
         "I guess.", I said.
         "Well first, tell me honestly what you think of my socks.", she said, lifting up her foot, showing off her purple sock. "Is it nice?"
         "Yeah, it's a nice sock. Now can we get on with the game?"
         "Tsk tsk tsk, little Tristan. Since you have to do what I say, no arguing with me. Now lie down on your back, on the rug."
         I got on my back, wondering what was gonna happen. I suddenly felt something hit my face, and I saw it was Adriana's purple sock.
         "Since you liked my socks so much, I thought you'd enjoy getting close to them.", she said triumphantly. She started pressing her sock into my nose, and her large foot covered my face. Her heel rested on my chin, and her toes sat on my forehead. I could almost taste her socks from here. She slowly pushed her foot down, and the taste of sock filled my mouth.
         "Stop it!", I tried to say, her foot making it hard to speak.
         "You wanted a game. Now you get the game. And shut up. You weren't supposed to make any noise.", she said in a bossy tone. "Now there's a new rule. You must call me goddess, and you must ask for me to dominate you."
         "No way!", I mumbled. She shoved her foot down, and ground her heel into my chin.
         "You will call me goddess, whether you like it or not. Understand?", she said, pressing her toes into my forehead, The smell was overpowering. I couldn't stand it. She took out her phone, and started filming it."
         "Yes goddess.", I replied. "Could you please put more weight on my face?"
         "Yes slave. I can do that." She stood on one foot, and adjusted the camera so it was clearly visible. She then put her other foot on my chest, and kicked my balls. "Now lick it.", she demanded. "The odor overwhelmed my senses, slowly overpowering me. She kept kicking me in my balls, demanding that I worship her, and shifting her weight for another 10 minutes. Then the doorbell, rang, and she took off her socks, stuffed them in my face, took them out, and ran off.
         I had forgiven Adriana for that incident, and we became closer friends after that.

There was also an incident where, when no one was looking, she went and sat her naked ass on my face. I was 6 at the time, and she was 10. There were a few other incidents, but we were good friends now. Adriana was 26 now.

         My next sister is Brooke. Brooke's 24 now. Brooke was a lot shyer and nicer, and more timid in general. Brooke was a bit shorter than Adriana, but she had the same build otherwise. She was still pretty tall, except Adriana was taller. I had had a few domination experiences with her though, but one of them was because of Adriana.
         

I was 7, Adriana and Brooke had gotten back from school, and it was Picture Day. Adriana was wearing a large, dark blue dress, and she had her hair back in a ponytail. She was also wearing blue thong sandals. Brooke was wearing a white dress, and she had her hair down, and was wearing gladiator sandals that went up to her knees.
         Both of them had just walked in the door, and they were looking very sexy. I just thought they looked nice at the time.
         Adriana took off her thong sandals, then helped Brooke undo her gladiator sandals. They both then carried them up the stairs, and Brooke walked over to her room, but Adriana told her to follow her. They then walked into my room, holding their shoes.
         "Brooke, I need to show you something. Wait here." Brooke and I stood in silence, and I wondered what Adriana was going to get. "Oh, by the way Brooke, I need you to tell no one what happens today. Okay?"
         "Sure Adi!", she replied. I had a dreading sensation in my gut, knowing what Adriana was going to do.
         Adriana came back with her old phone, the one she had when she was 9. She pulled it out, and showed Brooke the video of her dominating me. Brooke gasped in surprise.
         "You did that?", Brooke asked.
         "Yup. Remember, you promised not to tell anyone. Anyways, I called you here for a reason. Mom's out, so how would you like to do what was shown in the video? Except instead of using socks, you can use your sandals. And it'll be even better because both of us can do it. You up for it?"
         "I mean, I guess?", she replied.
         "Oh, and remember, this is between us, and no one else.", Adriana said.
         "Well, duh. I'm not going to tattle about standing on our little brother. I'd just get in trouble."
         "Good. Now, let's get your shoes on." Adriana waved me over, and I knelt beside her. "Get on your back", she said. She then put her foot up, and using me as a footstool, she put on her thong sandals. "Now get over to Goddess Brooke", she commanded. I walked over to her. "Take off your clothes. All of them. Even your underwear." I did as she said, not wanting to displease her. "Now, go help Goddess Brooke put on her gladiator sandals. Don't be shy, and make sure to massage her feet a little." I did as she said, slowly lacing up the enormous gladiator sandals. They went all the way up to her knee, so it took a couple minutes just for one. Once I finished, they both stood up.
         "What do I do now, Adi?", Brooke asked.
         "Lie down, slave. On your back.", she told me. "Brooke, I forgot to tell you, remember to call him slave. You are in charge of everything he does. Now put your sandal on his face, and don't hesitate to do it." She did as Adriana said, and put her sandal on my face. She was very gentle with it, and it seemed like she wanted to do it, but she didn't know how. "Now tell him to lick it."
         "Tristan, lick my sandal."
         "Good job Brookie! Now, move your other foot onto his chest. Don't be afraid to hurt him. Oh wait, look at his little penis getting hard from you stepping on him. Anyways, I'm joining you now." She put one foot in-between my legs, near my balls, then slid her foot under my scrotum, so my balls were resting on her foot. Then she kicked up, hard. Then she she repeatedly kicked my dick, hitting it each time hard. "You think that was brutal?", she questioned. She then kicked my cock as hard as she could, while I had to lick Brooke's sandal. This continued for another 20 minutes, and then Adriana asked Brooke, "How was that?"
         "Not gonna lie, that was pretty fun. Anyways, better get going! Thanks Adi! Thanks Tris!" She giggled as she said my name.

         Another incident I had with Brooke is when we were both walking to school together. I was 8, Brooke was 11, and Adi was 12, meaning she was in middle school. We were walking together, but when we arrived at school, it was completely empty. There were no janitors, no teachers, no one at all. We had come in from a way that we weren't supposed to, as it was a shortcut, so we went up and checked the main entrance. It was sealed off. We then knew we had the place all to ourselves.
         We walked over to my classroom, Room 37 with Mrs. Bailey. The door had been left open! We ran inside, holding hands as we went in. We found the room fully empty. We checked Brooke's class, and the door for that was open too. We then ran around and checked the whole school. 10 classrooms had their doors open, and the office also had it's doors open. We went into my class again, and we looked around.
         "Wanna have some fun?", Brooke asked me.
         "Sure", I replied
         Brooke then jumped onto a desk, and I followed her lead. We then tried to jump around the classroom without touching the floor. When Brooke landed on the teacher's desk, she noticed something.
         "Tris!", she shouted. "Come over here. I think I found something!"
         I jumped off the desk and came running over. She had found the keys to the classroom.
         "This is huge, Brooke!", I said. "We can get into every classroom with these!" I hugged her.
         "Wait, there's no one at home, right?", she asked.
         "Don't think so. Why?"
         "That means we can get whatever we want from home and bring it to school, and just play the whole time!" I gazed at her in wonder.
         "Well, what are we waiting for?", I said. "Let's go!" We took a secret path home, one that went parallel to our shortcut. No one saw us, and we arrived at our backyard, where we used Brooke's key to get in.
         Once we were home, Brooke told me to follow her into her room. It was very girly looking, but she opened up a big cabinet that was her wardrobe. She had all kinds of dresses in there, from tank tops to mini-skirts, from dresses to t-shirts, pants, and not to mention all the shoes. She had Nike's, Adidas, Converse, flats, pumps, mules, high heels, flip flops, thong sandals, and her pair of gladiator sandals she had worn when I was seven.
         She picked out the gladiator sandals, and asked me to help tie them up for her. She took off her sneakers and socks first, and threw the socks to the side. I then helped her lace up the gladiator sandals. She then told me to wear her flip flops, which fit me perfectly since she was older than me. She then handed me her thong sandals, which were very fancy.. She took her Birkenstocks in one hand, and her other hand was empty. She then put everything down, and told me to do the same.
         "Now Tris, help me get my clothes off." I stared in surprise. "Come on, don't hesitate, we wanna maximize our freedom. You can pull off my pants, and I'll get my shirt." I did as she said, slowly pulling down the pants. "Hurry up Tris, I've already got my shirt off." I sped it up, pulling off the leggings quickly. They were sweaty, and I could smell it. "Now, don't be shy, but I need help with my bra. Just take it off, and don't stop if you touch my body." I hesitated, hopping from one foot to the other, until I just decided to get it over with. I quickly took it off without touching her, but as I removed the bra, I accidentally touched one of her breasts. "Don't worry.", she giggled. "Keep going." I removed it, and she asked for one more favor. "My panties need to be taken off.", she said in a teasing tone. She stood up, and spread her legs. "Are you gonna help me?" I slowly took her panties off, trying not to touch her vagina, but again, I accidentally brushed it. This time, I didn't flinch, and I kept my hand there a little longer, then continued taking off her panties. Once she was fully naked, she sat walked into Adriana's room. I followed her.
         It looked pretty similar to her room, but it was bigger, with a bigger wardrobe too. Brooke then went and sat on Adriana's bed, and rubbed her ass all over it.
         "Tris!", she called, her voice high and clear. "Come over here. I need to tell you something." I walked over. "Now, I need to educate you on some stuff. But first, take off your clothes." I did as she said, quickly taking everything off. "Now, come rub your butt on Adi's bed." I also did as she said, rubbing it all over Adriana's sheets as she rubbed her butt on Adriana's pillow. "Now, did you like it when you had to lick these sandals?", she said, putting her leg high up in the air and showing me her gladiator sandals. I was still wearing the flip flops she had told me to wear.
         "Yeah.", I admitted.
         "Did you like smelling Adi's socks?", she inquired again.
         "Yeah, but I liked it when I was licking your sandals better. I think you're better than Adi, but don't tell her that."
         "Well then, how would you like to try that again?", she said, a mischievous grin on her face.
         "Let's try it, I guess", I replied, feeling a little nervous.
         "Also, just another question. Do you like feet?", she said, grave serious now.
         "Yes.", I replied, embarrassed. "I like your feet, especially in sandals", I added on.
         "Good. Anyways, I wanna try something. Can you stand up, and take off those flip flops?" I did as she asked. "Now, we're going to do something illegal. Are you ready?" I nodded my head. She sat on Adriana's bed. "Now move closer to me." I moved, and she tentatively put out her finger and touched my dick. She got more confident, and put one hand over my dick. I stayed silent. She then put both her hands on my dick, and started giving me a handjob. I had no idea how she knew how to do it, but I still stayed silent. Then, she pulled me towards her, and started sucking my dick. I moaned. "Tut tut tut, Tris. Be quiet." She then finished up.
         "Now, let's have some fun." She opened Adriana's closet, and pulled out a pair of flip flops. "Put my flip flops back.", she said. I ran and did so, and then came back. She had laid out her shoes in a row. Her Birkenstocks, Adriana's flip flops, and her thong sandals. She pulled out a pair of heeled sandals, and set them next to the thong sandals. "Three more shoes.", she said. "Go get my slides." I ran and got them, and she put them next to her Birkenstocks. "Oh, Adi has some geta!" She put those next to her slides. "And she has the last pair we need, some wedge sandals." She put those next to the heeled sandals. "And for good measure, go grab my heels." I ran again, and grabbed her heels. "Now, wear Adi's flip flops, and go get 4 bags." Once I had gotten them, she said, "Put the slides, Birkenstocks, and thong sandals in one bag, and the heeled sandals, geta, wedge sandals, and high heels in another."
         "Now, let's get me some clothes." She walked over to her room, and I carried everything and followed her. She grabbed her old clothes that she had discarded. She then went and took out her white dress that she had worn for last year's Picture Day, and put it on. She then walked to Adriana's closet and took out her dress, and her thong sandals, and dumped them in her bag. She then put Adriana's dress in another bag. She grabbed a swimsuit, and then a Japanese dress from Adriana's closet, her school clothes, and a casual t-shirt and shorts. She put all that in the bag with Adriana's dress. She then told me to grab 4 sets of underwear, a swimsuit, my school clothes, and a casual t-shirt and shorts. We then grabbed 2 lunches for later. To finish off, Brooke grabbed her phone. It was only 8:40, so we had the whole day.

         We took the secret path to school, and did another check. No one was around. We went into Brooke's class, where we found a compartment in the teacher's desk we hadn't noticed before. We opened it, and it had a 3 pairs of flip flops. One looked brand new, one looked medium new, and the other was really, really old. It was so old toe prints were visible, and you could smell them from across the classroom. They were also really dirty. It looked as if they had been brown, but now they were just black.
© Copyright 2022 Pusheen (pusheen111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273273-1Introduction-and-Childhood-Stories