*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2265638-The-monstrous-pussy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2265638
Chapter 6 in shrunk at highschool edited
Your suspicions are correct you feel her lower her pants down and sit on the toilet. Because her crotch is stretched you can see plain as day, the toilet water. Suddenly you hear, " you're awfully quiet ant." She moves around "huh. I could've sworn he was here, he must've escaped!" She continues," I'll find him soon!" Thus confirming that she thought she lost you.

You hear and feel a rumbling, " i.is she going to pee!?" You say. No, it's deeper more putrid, she lets out a deep fart ppppppppfffffffttttttttt! Beth let's out a small giggle. You look out of Beth's trapdoor known as her genitals and see a log descend into view until it plops into the water with a splash, the splashed water nearly hits you. You crawl slowly our of the way to avoid that from happening again. You hear another splash, this time bigger. Beth shivers as the water touches her soft lips. She released another 2 logs.

You feel another rumbling and beth farts again. Another rumbling happens but this time she is peeing, you feel a droplet hit your back and you look up and see her urethral opening pulsating oddly, a few more drops whizzed by. And then the main course shoots like a cannon! Some of her urine sprays into your spot getting you wet, you hear the waste splashing on the toilet water making a tinkle sound. Finally it stops, and Beth finally wipes she farts once more.

She sits there momentarily as she massaged her lips, spreading them apart. You feel your prison quiver but as soon as that happened Beth stood up and watched as her pussy drool into her panties into which she pulled them up. Beth had teased her pussy, getting it aroused and just stopping. She flushed the toilet and washed her hands and returned to class.

Her pussy was still gaping open you decided you needed to leave. You started to leave but beth pushed her panties inside very tightly giving her a nice camel toe. There went your chance, but apparently Beth wasn't done as she rubbed herself through her fabric rhythmically. She soon stopped, again her pussy drooled all over you as if it were aware of you and was salivating.

20 minutes later beth stood up again! Unbeknownst she was indeed going to gym she walked down the halls and entered the big gymnasium. She waited to counted present for attendance, and headed to the locker room. There she quickly changed into her light blue shirt and her white with black lines going down vertically. She went into the bathroom in the looker room and quickly peed. as she finished she says to herself " if only ant were here I could torture him!" Like before she pushed into her lips giving herself a camel toe again.

Beth exited the locker room and went to the track to do exercises. She ran and walked and did other stuff that you couldn't tell the whole time. It was very sweltering like a sauna she was very sweaty. Gym was over, and Beth went to take a quick shower. She undressed and quickly washed off. you stuck your head out and saw her weighty breasts hanging above you, you couldn't see her face though. You returned back inside as she dried off and changed. It was time for her next class.

Beth walked to her next class which was science stuff. It was the end of the day you were tired you began getting restless, unfortunately that started up her pussy again. It drooled on you as Beth fought the urge to intervene. The last 30 minutes where harsh for all parties involved, Beth had to take a big test, and couldn't leave until she was finished, you were in the wet and hot prison, her pussy begged for pleasure but it was never answered. The last ten minutes were increasingly worse, even though no stimulation was occuring her snatch continued to heat up, it got slimy, and her muscles started to clench up, sucking you in. You couldn't do anything cause that would make it worse. You were deep inside her when you felt her get up, you were worried that she would find you!

Beth got on the bus to leave. She tried not to wiggle or squirm. Finally she made it home, she would end this right here right now! She shut her door, ripped off her clothes and hopped on her bed! She studied her puffy pink pussy, to her it looked amazing! She noticed the glistening droplets of cum seeping through her lips. She decided to take a picture to remember.

She began by rubbing other parts of her body until she got to her crotch. You where scared of what will come next, her snatch had stopped, like the calm before the storm. Beth began rubbing herself slowly and then vigorously. Her sweet liquid was flowing all around you. She stopped, but her nethers begged for more! You tried to crawl because you were all shaken up. Beth moaned and you realized it was from your movements! She then eagerly shoved in a purple rod inside. She pushed it in and pulled it out, in out, in out. You got stuck to it a few times but you got stuck to her cervical opening, which was pulsating! Beth moaned and desperately tried not to squirt yet, she pulled out her rod, stuck it into her mouth and sucked on it. You touched the hole and Beth moaned deeply, and she shoot out her juice all over her legs and bed. Like a tsunami the juice not shot out seeped out! Her pleasure was intense! She could feel power flowing in her veins! It was too extreme as you held on desperately to her slick wall!

Beth passed out as the last of it exited her body. You were suddenly sucked up the canal like it slurped you up! You crawled around until you found her ovaries. You thought " if she could use me for fun I might as well do it too!" And you shoot your seed inside her. You crawled back around into the tight tunnel but you were trapped, you finally fell asleep. The pulsating walls made it easy.

Later on in the night Beth awakened and went to the bathroom. Still half asleep she went back to her bedroom and her pussy suddenly released some extra juices it didn't get out earlier, along with you!

You leaked onto her panties that were discarded. You awaken to see her giant genitals as she trips and falls. you desperately try to get out of the way but are caught in her fresh juices. Her genitals land on you trapping you. You scream and begin squirming. Beth then masturbates again, and moans as she squirts on you, it gets in your throat, she stands up with you in her pussy lips and she sleeps with her legs crossed. The pressure is too extreme and you pop as her lips squash you.

© Copyright 2022 Hornyboi78 (hornyboi76 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2265638-The-monstrous-pussy