*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2267157-Jesses-bad-day-part1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2267157
You are a 15 year old boy named Jesse your sister invites friends to have fun.
Characters
Your name is Jesse, you are 16 years old. You are 6' 2" slightly muscular. You have blonde hair that has a slight red tint. You have blue eyes, you have pale skin.

Your younger sister's name is Hailey, she is 14 and 3/4 years old. She has fiery red hair and blue eyes. she is 5' 8". She has milky skin. You two fight often and her friend like to help her. her friend Bethany found a magic book.

You have an older sister named Lucy, she is 17. She is 6'3" and very muscular. She has fiery red hair like Hailey except longer. Her eyes are a more vibrant blue than the rest of the family. Lucy is really beautiful and many boys at your school fall head over heels for her. Caroline and her play basketball together.

Bethany is Hailey's good friend, she is 15 years old. She is mysterious but sort of bosy. She is a brunette and is short compared to everyone else. She has blue eyes. Likes to prank. Bethany has two sisters, one is Caroline and the other you've never met but apparently she is 9.

Caroline is Bethany's older sister and Lucy's best friend, she is 17 years old. She is blonde and has blue eyes and very gorgeous, Lucy and Caroline could both be models according to your friends.

The story: Jesse's bad day.
Prologue: Bethany showed her best friend, Hailey, a magic shrinking spell. Bethany and Hailey decided that once she mastered it she would use it on her brother for some "fun"
Cut to this morning when she mastered it and used it on you in your sleep!

You wake up floating in water! After looking around you realize you are in a toilet!! You swim to the back of the bowl and you hear someone coming up the stairs. They enter the bathroom after a minute shutting the door behind them. Your younger sister comes into view! She pulls down her skirt and sits on the toilet! You watch as her ass spreads on the toilet seat your view shifts to her shaven crotch which was very big. Hailey begins to pee luckily your out of the way. You fear she will flush you so you begin yelling!

Hailey hums as she cleans herself tossing the paper into the toilet. You watch as she leans over the bowl to flush it. But she doesn't instead she reaches in and grabs you! "How do you like my new spell brother?" She says bringing you to her young milky face, you stare into her blue eyes to try and get an answer. She then says, " I have the perfect spot for you to stay in. Bethany will be here soon." She lowers you down and pulls down her skirt and pulls open her blue and white striped panties! You start to yell in suggestion but Hailey couldn't hear you.

You take it all in, her big thick thighs, and her smooth Milky crotch. She spreads herself and inserts you inside and pushes you deeper. You watch as the lips begin to close leaving you in the darkness. On the outside Hailey gets undressed in her room and lays down on her bed naked. She was lying on her side the lips were squished by her massive ass cheeks making it impossible for you to escape. ( Laying like this https://effidrip.eu/partition-id6-gum/id11280-girl-sleeping-naked.php ( bottom one with girl laying on the couch in pink))

You sat there in silence as Hailey waited for Bethany. She tried not to get that aroused but finally Bethany arrived. The 2 began to pleasure each other! You heard moans and giggles. The two eventually grabbed onto each other moaning together they put their crotches together. Your cave was connected with Hailey's friend! There was intense moaning and shaking but you managed to stay inside your sister. Later on your sister was on top grinding her pussy into Bethany's pussy you had grabbed onto a small hole inside of Hailey's wet pussy. After more stimulation you heard your sister yell " i-i'm* moan* g-gonna! I-i'm g-gonna cum!!!" Followed by an intense " aaaaaaaaoooooooooohhhhhhh!!!" As she moaned she squirted into Bethany's pussy!

You were caught in the liquid that rushed into Bethany's awaiting pussy. You where shot out straight into her moist wall making you pass out Afterwards. they had calmed down they looked for you. Bethany knew you were inside her but claimed you weren't, she was going to keep you for a little bit. Bethany successfully made Hailey forget about you when she told her that "my sister and I are going to sleep over at your house tonight! Both of our parents already approved!" Hailey was excited. Bethany excused herself to the bathroom.

She reached in and found your unconscious body. She pulled you out and studied you, she stuck you feel inside her and promised she would have fun later and eventually pass you around to her sister and both of your sisters. She smiled and then pulled up her pants to go watch a movie with Hailey.

End chapter 1
© Copyright 2022 Hornyboi78 (hornyboi76 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2267157-Jesses-bad-day-part1