*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266064-Toriels-PiesPart-Two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Food/Cooking · #2266064
She eats more pies!
"Mmf..." Toriel mumbled as she chewed the pies. Her body continued to slowly get bigger and bigger, and Asgore continued to shovel pies into Toriel's mouth. Eventually, Toriel got way too full and big, but Asgore kept feeding her. Eventually, her panties snapped, so only her bra remained. "Mmf... A-Asgore-- mmf--" she said in between pies. About 30 minutes later, her body nearly doubled in size, and now her bra snapped, rendering Toriel completely naked. "M-Mmf..." she said. She was already immobile, now she had beads of sweat dripping off of her...

Asriel saw how big his mother had gotten. "Papa, momma is getting too big." Asriel said. "Huh? Oh god. Sorry..." Asgore apologized, blushing and rubbing the back of his head. He backed up a bit, and then Toriel let out the loudest burp the world would ever hear. "BBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP---" Toriel belched. Her stomach reacted to the burp, her gargantuan belly growling and gurgling. Her stomach seemed to react to everything-- it would growl and gurgle when she moved. You couldn't even see her feet anymore-- her thighs were so big. You couldn't even tell it was Toriel. It was just a VERY LARGE white blob, almost. With a very small head, and with boobs and a large belly button and very loud growling. "Momma...?" Asriel asked. "Are you okay?" he asked again. "Urf... I-I don't know--" she replied. Just then, Toriel's HIGH metabolism just kicked in, reducing her to almost nothing. She went from weighing about 9,000 lbs to about 90. Asgore injected her with a 'low metabolism potion' and fed her so she gained some weight, but not A LOT. Toriel maybe weight about 375 now. She quickly ran to her room as fast as she could, got another bra and panties on, and put another dress on.
© Copyright 2022 Angel Wolf (forcefeed4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266064-Toriels-PiesPart-Two