*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266424-A-Love-From-Afar
Rated: E · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2266424
Sarah, in a relationship with her boyfriend, runs into a guy who she soon gets a crush on.
Chapter 2: The Lover or the Loved?

"Ok, no, of course not, I just met this guy." Sarah however seems to take a liking to the nice man they had just met, but quickly ignores it, since for one, she is already in a relationship with Kevin, and two, as to them, it is next to impossible that they'd even meet ever again. Isabelle was loved by many for baking the best cookies in NYC, Sarah was not. She never got any credit for starting the business to begin with. She heads back to the state her boyfriend lived in. On the plane, she should've been overjoyed to see her boyfriend after 2 months. However, it didn't feel like a big deal to her at that moment. Nothing really excited her to see him. As soon as she got off, she got into a rental car and headed straight toward the house, when suddenly...
© Copyright 2022 EEEEEESSSSDDD (ecsghg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266424-A-Love-From-Afar