*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266513-Warmth-cold
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Animal · #2266513
WARNING: VORE traveling through a stormyou are in need of finding el shelter with arcanine
You found yourself traveling in a large mountain, far in the north of the land, a snow storm raging all around you. With no shelter to flee.

The snow storm was unstoppable, it's rage made the sight of the path hard to see, and hard to travel. And it's temperature was dangerously low.

But thanks to the help of one of your trusted pokemon companions, Arcanine, you manage to get far in your journey, and manage to get safely into a cave.

You were on top of your Arcanine. She is a big girl. She was the same size as you standings, and in length she was the double the size. Her size alone helped you against the storm, protecting you from it.

"alright Arcanine, we should be safe for some time in here. So let's make ourselves comfortable." your Arcanine agreed and to you deeper into the cave.

It was not long after you got deeper, reaching it's end, you got down from your Arcanine and went to get your bed ready for the day. You took out from your back pack a mattress and putted on the floor.

Arcanine just went and laid down beside the mattress, going right next to you. "will rest the for rest of the day until the storm is over or is safer to travel. So sleep well girl" you said. She responded with a small growl of agreement. And close her eyes.

You then closed your eyes and slept for the rest of the journey. Or so you thought...

After not long of sleeping, Arcanine opened her eyes and raised her head, looking if you were sleeping. She then stood up and got a little closer to your face. She wanted you to be asleep.

She had this idea on her head for sometime, she once saw you pleasing yourself with something like it in the internet, and she got interested in it.

So she has been trying to get the perfect moment to try it out. And this was the moment she had been waiting for.

She then took the blanket you had on carefully not to wake you up. And after that she tried to get your pants off. With a bit of work she managed to get it off. And now it was time for the rest of your upper clothes. She then continued on by taking them off after a fight against it. Good thing you were a heavy sleeper.

After she was successfully done. She went on top of you, and she saw you with only your boxers moving uncomfortable and cold in your sleep, trying to get some warmth. She looked at you with a glint on her face of hunger and lust. Ready to start her plan.

She then slowly laid down on top of you, and started to lick all your face slowly, giving you all the warmth you were looking for. And trying to get you in a state of sleepiness.

After more of her licks, you started to wake up. The first thing you felt was Arcanine's tongue going all over your face, you confused and asleep asked "What are you doing arcanine?" in witch she stopped yo look at you, and then went to lick your neck. You still disoriented, went to caress her soft fur. And the warmth of her skin was really comforting, and her lick on your neck were making you feel more warm.

" your fur is so soft... And warm..." you said. Arcanine only answered by
Going lower of your body, and continued on licking, but now it was your stomach.

Her tongue went to explore all your lower torso, her warm saliva surrounding it. You enjoyed it and only continued on letting your Arcanine to explore your body.

She the look at you again, and then bit a small part of your boxer. She was telling you to remove it. You thought about, after seconds later, you removed them. She gave you a warmed smile, and she lowered her head to your crotch, and gave it a long lasting lick. Arousing you. And continued on licking it.

You started to pant from the lick she was giving you, but her lick stopped. And she turned around. Confused again, you only watched what arcanine was doing she then completely laid down in you, cover your entire body with half of hers. Her belly right on top of your head. Covering you in the softness of her fur, and her warmth of her body.

The aroma of her body was intoxicating, she smelled sweet, and her warm skin felt amazing in you. With your hand you started to feel her entire body, exploring her lower body.

You could hear her insides, and thought of how warm it most feel inside of her. The warm and tight flesh pleasing your skin. You started to pant of the idea alone, and aroused you more.

She felt how you were touching her body, and felt hoe you were panting. She knew she had gotten you, and that she was going to make you hers. So she got off of you, and turned her head to look at you, you were laying in the floor panting hot air of your mouth, and waiting for arcanine to make her next move.

Seeing as how you were so willingly, she her self gor aroused, and slowly went to put her rear to your face. She the lowered her rear completely in your face.

You started to smell the musk of her wet pussy, and the intoxicating smell only aroused you more, and out of instinct, started to lick her pussy. Arcanine felt how you explored her pussy with your tongue, and lowered her body omce again on top of you, covering you completely again.

You started to feel the pressure building up in your member, and wanting more of arcanine's warmth in your body. Her pussy getting tighter from the licking.

Arcanine felt it was enough and got up of your body, she again went to look at you, seeing as both of you were panting of the pleasure, you both had. But it was not going to end.

She once again lowered her rump at your face. But more stronger, and your entire face went into her pussy, she pushed your head against the mattress, sending your face deeper, arcanine had her mouth opened with her tongue spreading put of the pleasure she was having.

She the pushed you deeper and sended your entire head inside, you were pnaying really hard, her entrance was pressing tightly around your head, and you founded the feeling incredible. She then laid down, raising only her rear, so tou could stand up and gey inside easily. She instead of pushing, you felt the cervix getting tighter and pulling you inside.

She continued on pulling your body dather rapidly, making a small progress on pulling you inside of her pussy, but to a fast pace.

She had half your body inside now, your member right in front of her pussy's entry, she pulled you again, taking your member inside. The warmth and tightness of her cervix made your penis even harder, and the pressure inside of it was high.

Arcanine was panting real hard now, the pleasure of you inside of her pussy was enormous, and her body could almost not take it. But the feeling of you moving inside of her was amazing.

She continued to pull you in, getting your head inside of her awaiting womb. And when it got in, she felt a strike of pleasure, her pussy was leaking her juices. She continued on pulling the rest if your body inside, getting only your lower legs to stick outside of her.

The you felt how with every pull she made, the tighter her cervix got, and the tightness around your body, was in excruciating pleasure, the warm and wet cervix was giving you the moment of your life, you could not hold it any more, so you came inside of her like never before.

Arcanine felt this and it got almost to her climax, she lowered her body to the ground, felling a bulge in her belly. She was panting hard from in taking you inside. She could not pull anymore. So she got an idea.

She the got up, her legs weakened by all the pleasure she was feeling, and turned her rear to the wall. She slowly put your feet against the cave's wall. And push you slowly. She only felt more pleasure, her legs getting weaker, and with a final push. Your body was completely inside of her, sucking your legs and feet inside of her womb, and Arcanine getting her climax.

She the dropped to her side. Panting from all effort she had to pull through, tirelessly, she got into her back, and watch the bulge she had in her belly. She had a tired smile. She had you inside of her, making you all hers and hers alone.

She then put her front paws in her belly and push it a bit, so you could feel her massage from the outside.

On the inside, you founded yourself tired, panting, and weak of all the pleasure you had. You were in a fetal position inside of her womb, surrounded by her warm fluids, and her tight walm, only your head and a bit of your knees were not in the wombs fluid. The feeling of her womb, and the pressure the wall were giving you was amazing. Your arousal didn't go away. The warm and the smell inside was potent enough to keep you aroused. And you liked it. And feeling how Arcanine pushed her paws towards you, only increased the pressure the fleshy walls were giving you.

Arcanine, waa complete satisfied. She had taken her trainer literally inside of her. And he was not going to get out any time soon. She went to the mattress you left and laid down. Making more noticeable her bulge. If someone would of seen her, they would think she is heavily pregnant, unaware that she had a person inside. She the saw a last time her belly, smiled warmly, and put her right paw right on top of it. Feeling the small movement of the womb. She the closed her eyes and let sleep take her.

This was one lf the best moments of your life. Your pokemon had taken you inside of her, and your surroundings were something like you had never felt. It was heavenly. But you were starting to feel sleepy, so you just your last piece and closed your eyes.

"thank you arcanine. I love you..."

And let your surroundings take you into sleep...

© Copyright 2022 Thetrolll (thetroll64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266513-Warmth-cold