*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268556-Friends-of-a-birdie-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2268556
Warning/vore
You found yourself inside of a forest, it was dark and cold, but you were in front of a bonfire, and laying in the belly of your most trusted and only companion, Pirra. She was laying in the ground, sideways, to let you rest beside her stomach.

Then you remembered the the time she had eaten you. She let you out the next morning. And from that day she had become... More touchie with you. During your time working in the kingdom, she would always try to fight anyone with ill intention towards you, and would always stay by your side, at least where she could fit in. There was one time where she fighted a group on bandits by herself, not letting you fight any of them. And she stood Unharmed.

She had grown overprotective of you. Every time you 2 would end up alone, she would always try to eat you. Sometimes you accepted, and sometimes you declined. She was fine with any answer. You started to pass your hand through her belly, feeling her half lion side, her fur was soft, just like her feathers. You started to remember how you felt inside of her.

The warmth and soft walls of her stomach, and the nice massage the walls always gave you. Deep inside you wanted to go back. But this time you couldn't. After working for a while in the kingdom you had a large amount of money, and your paranoia erupted when the bandits from before attacked you. You were always on the edge because of that.

You haven't sleep well from some days. You and Pirra had been trying to find a secluded place where the both of you could lay low for a while. And while searching, you ended up in a forest, not far fr the capital of the kingdom. You were falling asleep, but you didn't wanted to sleep, you feared that if you fell asleep, you and Pirra might get ambushed. So you tried to stay awake as long as you could. You knew it was late by the position of the moon. It was really early in the morning.

You felt Pirra move, and thus it woke you a bit, she had woken up. She let a tired yawn out and looked towards you, she had a disappointed and tired look on her face. You turned your head towards her and smiled innocently at her.

Anon: "Hey Pirra, you should go back to sleep, it's pretty late." you said to her while smiling, like if there wasn't any problem.

She let a disappointed sigh out, and she took her paw towards her belly and rubbed it while still looking at you. You knew she was asking if you wanted to be inside of her. She knew you haven't sleep well in a while, and she would always try to convince you to eat you so you could get some sleep. But you'd always declined.

Anon: "You know we can't right now, I don't want us to get ambushed. I will stay on guard, you can go back to sleep." you explained again to her. It wasn't the first time you had the same reason to stay awake.

Anon: "I promise that once we find a nice place to settle, will do it as much as you want." you said to her trying to convince her of letting you off again.

She made a displeased face, knowing that you were stubborn, and that she couldn't convince to do otherwise. So she laid down once more. Closing her eyes and getting back to sleep. She knew that it was like if a mother would try to convince her son to obey her, but she couldn't no matter what. But then she had an idea. One that she could take you inside her, but not the usual way.

She once again raised her body, and she did the same thing to try and convince you. You saw what she was doing, and again declined her offer. Seeing you decline again, she stood up and let your body fall to the ground. Then once you were laying on the ground she laid her lower body on top of your lower toso down, leaving your arms and upper torso free.

Anon: "What are you do-?!" you said but were stopped when you felt her tail wrapped around one of your arms and push it inside her pussy. A blush grew rapidly across your face, as you felt how her tail took half your arms inside.

You felt the warm wall of her cervix, it was warmer than her stomach. You felt her tail guide your hand trough her pussy, making sure you felt the sensation. Pirra had a smirk on her face, she knew that you liked being inside of her, and that you would accept her offer. She let your hand go, and too her tail out of her pussy, but your arm was still inside.

You tried to get some of your will to try and decline her offer this time, but you were so tired, and her cervix was so warm that you couldn't decline her offer.

Anon: "Alright Pirra. But just this once..." you said with a defeated tone.

The smirk on Pirra's face grew, her plan had worked, and now she would take you inside of her. And you would get some rest.

Anon: "But you release me in the morning, we need to find a place to settle." you said sounding commanding.

She nodded yin agreement. Then she stood up and let you take your clothes off. You stood up and went to get the rest of your stuff and equipment into the bags on Pirra's mount, and you took a blue potion from one of the bags, it was so you could be inside of her for as long as she wanted. And proceed to take your clothes off.

Once everything was done, only you, Pirra, and the bonfire were left. You then sat on the floor, waiting for Pirra to begin. Once she saw you prepared, she started to walk towards you, and turned her rear toward you, she then laid on the ground. She instead wanted you to go by yourself, and laid to her body to her side so she could watch. You let a sigh of defeat out, and started to crawl towards her rear.

You stopped right in front of it, and admired her nice and well formed rear, passing your hand around it and caressing it. Pirra loved how you were touching her, she had small shivers trough her body as you caress her soft fur. You then stopped, sat at the ground to put your feet inside. You slowly putted your feet in the entrance of her pussy, and slowly pushed your way inside.

Her tight cervix was sucking you slowly, helping you getting inside, and Pirra started to shiver abruptly every time you pushed deeper. She started to do the equivalent of a moan, and started to pant. You pushed your legs deeper, getting your knees inside, you felt your feet touch the entrance of the womb, and gently pushed your feet inside of it. Pirra let out a large moan, feeling making your way inside the womb.

The wall of her pussy were getting tighter, and musk started to leak from her pussy. You continued on pushing yourself deeper, and your waist, alongside your penis, were inside of her. The wall of her pussy were starting to make small contractions, sucking you deeper and faster. The pressure around your member was increasing, and it seems like Pirra was reaching her limit of pleasure. You put inside both of your arms ready to be slurped inside. She then started to slurp you deeper, taking your lower torso, and her pussy got more tighter alongside the contraptions got faster and stronger, slurping you deeper and faster only living your head outside, then both you and Pirra reach your limit and climaxed at the same time. Some of her musk getting into your face and mouth, and it tastes sweet.

The both of you were panting from the pleasure you felt. She stopped slurping to try and get her breath back. You on the otherside were left completely tired. You were left completely weak and with out energy to move. Pirra regained her energy and continued slurping you inside, seeing as you were going on your way towards her womb you gave her a kiss in her pussy lips.

Anon: "I love you Pirra" you said with a smile on your face, as you were slurped completely inside, and making your way toward her womb.

Pirra smiled happily hearing you saying that, she the felt how you had finally reach her womb, and she turned her head towards her bellg to see you, and saw a decent size bulge. She felt how you started to rub the wall of her womb, so she returned the belly rubs with one of her front bird paws.

The womb was more comfortable than the stomach, it was softer, warmer, and the aroma of her musk was sweet and pleasant. You rubbed her womb in happyness, it was really pleasant to be inside of her again, and her womb was heavenly. You then passed out of tiredness, your body had finally given up, and you were left tucked inside Pirra's womb.

She felt how you had stopped, and assumed that you finally had fallen asleep, then she saw how the sun was starting to rise, she notice that you had stayed awake almost the entire night. So she rubbed gently her belly once again. Satisfied by her work, she decide to start looking for a place to settle for a while. So she stood from the ground, and started to stretch her body, ready to depart. She raised her wing and jump in the air with a powerful whir of her wing. She started to fly to what was once her home, it was secluded, but close enough from civilization to spend their money. She felt how you swayed in her womb, and like the feeling of you moving around.

After many hours of flying, she reached her destination, and decended into the ground. Landing in front of a small cave, but big enough to let her trough. She lowered her head and her body to get inside of the cave, as she made her way to the deepest part of it. She then started to decend into the ground, reaching the end of the cave. This part of the cave was big enough for her to stand, and the cave was deep enough to not let anyone bother her. She laid on the ground, surrounded by darkness, only her green eyes could be seen. She then turned her head towards her swollen belly, she put one of her paws and stared rubbing her belly. She felt how you moved in response, she loved the feeling of having you in her womb more that having you in her stomach.

She knew you had said to let you out in the morning, but you were sleep depraved for some days, so having you inside of her for a while wasn't bad at all, and she knew you liked to be inside of her. She smiled knowing you were going to be inside of her for a while, at least until she was sure you were rested and with energy. She knew that you belong inside of her. And from now on. She would take you into her womb.

4 days had passed. She roused up from her slumber. She let a long yawn out, and proceeded to stretch her big body. Once she was done she put a paw in her belly trying to feel any movement from you. She felt you slightly moving, so she let a sigh of relief out. But she knew that enough was enough.

She started to push you out, musk was starting to leak outside of her pussy, she pushed harder and felt how something had left the womb, seeing as it was working, she continued to push you out, as she felt how your body was sliding put of her. She then felt something rounded leave her pussy, she knew it was your head. Taking all her strength, she pushed harder, and let the rest of your body slide out of her. She turned her head toward her rear and saw you laying on the ground in a puddle of her musk. So she turned around and lowered her head to lick you, and try to clean you. She felt your sweet taste, and resisted the urges of eating you.

Once you were clean enough she laid you beside her, waiting for you to wake up. And just in time you started to wake up.

Anon: "hmmmmm... What happened..." you said completely dazed and a bit confused.

You tried to stand up but you felt your entire body numb, and falling beside Pirra. Then you remembered what had happened, but you felt like you were there longer than one day.

Anon: "didn't I tell you to let me put on the morning? I feel like I was there for days!" you said stretching your body to try en make the numbness go away.

Pirra only smiled innocently, knowing full well that you would notice, and that you couldn't do anything but just let it go.

So you just sat there, your back against Pirra's belly, trying to take control over your own body. You smiled now you knew that it was her plan all along. So you turned your body towards her, and you gave her a kiss, while caressing her soft body with your hands.

Anon: "I love you Pirra, you are truly the best thing that has ever happen in my life." you said happy.

Pirra smiled heartily and happily hearing you say that. So with one of her paws, she move you toward her head, and started to lick you affectionately. As you caress her neck and soft feathers.

And the both of you stayed like that for a while. Far away from civilization, and in peace.
© Copyright 2022 Thetrolll (thetroll64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268556-Friends-of-a-birdie-2