*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268662-An-Earnest-Appeal-to-the-Anguished
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #2268662
A letter, meant to re-ignite the flame of hope in heart of all, tormented by anguish.

An Earnest Appeal to the Anguished

My dear brothers and sisters,

You are the beloved people to whom appeal is addressed.

This letter is meant to serve you and bring-in hope in your life, in whatever little way it can.

  1. Through my own painful experience, I have come to realize that, so many of us are silently carrying bleeding wounds in our heart all the time.

  2. Our tears, our pain, our wounds inside our heart may not always be visible under the veneer of our smiling faces.

  3. Nevertheless, such wounds very much exist and in surprising majority of the cases, these are caused by none other than so-called 'our own people': family, friends and close acquaintances.

  4. And we have to just grin, bear and carry on with our lives somehow, while bleeding all-the-while inside.

  5. But, dear brothers and sisters, let us not surrender completely to dejection - God is there watching over us, though it may not always be apparent to us, under the weight of our anguish.

  6. Have faith in God. He has sent each one of us to this earth with some definite mission and He is watching over us always.

  7. And He is guiding us all the time in order that we may fulfil His divine mission, despite whatever ups and downs we may have suffered in in this life.

  8. Plus, do remember that everything on this mortal plane is temporary - nothing ever lasts - so our pain will surely lessen in intensity over a period of time, albeit gradually.

  9. Thus, at the end of this long road, we shall become healed, whole and joyful once again - it is our God given right.

  10. And should you wish to share your anguish in your heart with me and thus, unburden your mental load even one tiny bit, you are most welcome to do so.

With love and blessings,

Your humble friend



© Copyright 2022 Debanjan (debanjan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268662-An-Earnest-Appeal-to-the-Anguished