*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2270792-Climate-Change
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Article · Community · #2270792
Just a brief discussion on what climate change is and how it affects our planet.
Climate Change

Many of us have noticed the new weather change all over the world. And that is also something almost everyone is talking about. So many changes are being made to help combat this issue. Here in England, we witnessed the effects of Hurricane Eunice. So, it is only fair to start by describing what climate is. According to NASA it is thought to be the weather of a place. Climate can be different for each season depending on each country. This means one area might be snowing whilst the other area might have sunshine or rain hence the weather forecast is different worldwide.

Why am I talking about this topic, because it is something many people are just beginning to understand and talk about. It might be the next big topic hence it is imperative we understand what climate is and how it affects us as a human race. Perhaps you have heard about Earth's climate change. Earth Climate is when you combine all the climate around the world together (NASA).

Weather can change within a few hours and climate is thought to change over time. Earth Climate change is thought to happen due to volcano eruption, people and the sun. How do humans affect the weather? Well humans drive, cook food and heat up their houses and this is thought to affect the climate by releasing the heat into the atmosphere thus changing the climate.

Scientists think that the earth's temperature is going to keep rising hence the theory of melting icebergs. Other places will get more rain than usual, or they might not get any rain at all, there might be more hurricanes, earthquakes and floods. So many changes expected to happen due to this climate change.

So, what can be do as a Victorious Human race, well we can start by recycling , not littering and looking after your own space. By taking positive acting you are helping the environment and doing your bit for a better earth climate. People are also planting new trees around the world. This is good because this will help save our planet and help replace the much-needed resources.

So go ahead get reading and find out more on climate and what lies ahead for us as a human race. Thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully you found it informative and now you are heading to the library to find out more on this topic.



© Copyright 2022 S.V Nyathi (vhai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2270792-Climate-Change