*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2271313-My-Life-with-a-Giantess-Roommate
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Other · #2271313
An episodic story of a man sharing a college dorm with a woman who obtains shrinking tech.
Episode 1
The Big Reveal

One Tuesday afternoon you are sitting in your dorm having just finished classes for the day. It's early in the semester and the workload is relatively light. You share a dorm with a girl named Brooke. She is an average height girl, about 5'4. She has blonde hair and blue eyes, and a nice athletic body build. The story of how Brooke came to be your dorm mate is not overly complicated. She was a late enrollment housing student and the system randomly assigned her to your room as your dorm mate had not been sorted out yet. She was nice and didn't mind rooming with a guy so you had no complaints.

You are watching some mindless YouTube videos to unwind before you make a plan to get a bite to eat. A short while later Brooke walks into the room and places her bag on her bed and a small black locked case on her desk.

"Hey roomie!" She says to you "Do you have any plans this evening?"

"No, I'm a little light on work for this semester so far, just gonna grab some dinner and come back here and crash. I have no classes on Wednesday so I can do my homework tomorrow" you reply.

"That's a nice schedule you have, my friends have some night classes tonight, do you want to run down to the dining hall in a few minutes?" Brooke asks casually.

"Sure, that sounds good. Better than eating alone for sure! Thanks." You reply.

The two of you head down to the dining hall and grab some of your favorites. Both of your plates are pretty full and you sit down to eat. You know each other pretty well from being roommates for a couple of weeks and chat about how the semester is going. Brooke mentions she had a friend that is working on some pretty high tech equipment she will get to try out soon. After a nice dinner, as nice as a dining hall meal can be, and before you leave, you head back for dessert. They actually make a great apple pie that you and Brooke both like. Oddly, she turns down your offer to get her a piece. After you finish your pie you walk back to the dorm together.

You hop into bed and put on your headset to play some video games. Brooke sits at her desk and begins to work on some school work. Not before long she opens the briefcase and pulls out a small device. She makes a note or two as she observes it. She then turns and waves to get your attention.

"Hey there, this might be a bit of a weird request, but do you have a little while free to help me with a project?" Brooke asks.

You can see Brooke was working hard and it was getting late so you offer to help her. "Sure Brooke, what can I do for you?"

She smiles. "Thanks roomie! So, I have this high tech device here that I mentioned earlier. Guess what it does?" Brooke asks.

"I don't know Brooke, is it like a death ray?" You guess, half joking.

Brooke laughs, "Well it's not a death ray, but it is a ray. A shrink ray! So, my question to you is, would you be willing to be shrunk for 24 hours? The ray has been tested on living specimens before. It is completely safe and the perk is that it makes the specimen highly durable to prevent injury."

You are tired and you aren't sure how serious Brooke is. You stop for a moment to think, but given the assurance of safety, you decide to help your room mate.

"Okay Brooke, if it's safe and you need it for a project, I can help you. I just need to get back to regular size by the end of tomorrow. I have classes again on Thursday." You reply kindly.

"Excellent! Well let's get started!" Brooke says to you as she aims the device and pulls the trigger.

You immediately begin to shrink. Everything gets a little blurry for a few moments before you regain your full vision and you are staring up at an Xbox controller that you can now climb on. You look over your shoulder as Brooke's hand scoops you up. You are disoriented and it is dark after she closes her hand around you. Brooke brings you over to her desk and sets you down. You are now looking up at your giantess sized roommate.

"Well, how do you feel roomie?" Brooke asks in a studious tone.

"My body feels normal, but my goodness, I am confused. This is remarkable technology! So, what are the studies you need me for? Is it just monitoring my condition for the next day?" You ask.

"Well, I have a bit of a confession to make. I actually trained to use this device so that I could check it out, for leisure purposes." Brooke nervously answers.

"Wait, so you shrunk me down for fun?! I am kind of confused. Why do you want me to be so small? What fun could you have with someone my size?" you ask.

"Well, this is going to sound very strange, but I assure you this will be completely safe. I, umm, want to eat you. I know you noticed that I skipped dessert, and that was, well intentional. I want you to be my dessert." Brooke says timidly.

"Brooke, I have no idea what to say to that. I guess if it's safe, I don't have much choice. You have me at this size and I offered to help. Just please grow me back by Thursday! So, umm how does this all work? Like, after you swallow me, umm, what happens to me?" You ask.

"Great question, umm, this might be even harder to explain." Brooke says, and then picks you up and brings you to her mouth. "So, you are going to fit in my mouth just perfectly, and then I'm going to gulp you down." Brooke explains and holds you to her throat as she powers down a big gulp. "You will then travel down and settle into my stomach, which is still pretty full from dinner." She says as she slides you down her chest and holds you against her stomach. It gurgles and growls loudly as you are held close to it. "Next, you will, just like my dinner, travel through my intestines and when that journey is over, well, I'll let you out the natural way." Brooke turns and shows your her firm butt and looks over her shoulder at you.

"So, you are going to poop me out safely?" You ask hesitantly.

"Yes! Because of the extra durability that comes from being shrunk, you will be completely safe. I will get you grown back to normal once you are safely out and you can shower off and go about your day. So, umm, can you help me with this?" Brooke kindly asks.

"Okay, Brooke, this is a unique request to say the least, but I will help you. I don't see why you would lie to me about safety so I will trust you. I hope it's, umm, fun for you?" I reply.

"Wonderful! Thank you so much! You are turning out to me more than a good room mate, but a pretty good friend!" Brooke says.

She then holds you high above her mouth and opens wide exposing the back of her throat. Her uvula quivers a bit as she holds her mouth so wide open. She releases you and you plummet down until you land perfectly on her soft tongue. Then before you can regain your balance, you are tossed back and the walls of her throat close around you as the light fades from her closing mouth. GULP! One powerful throat contraction sends you flying down her throat into her stomach.

Brooke pats her stomach and let's out a large burp. "Woah, hope that didn't jostle you too much in there. Well, I hope you are comfortable. I am going to head off to sleep now, I hope you get some rest inside me. I will see you tomorrow! Thank you so much, that was amazing swallowing you and I cannot wait to feel what it's like to actually poop out a tiny man!" Brooke says to you excitedly.

Meanwhile, you are surrounded by half digested diner hall food. Part of you is in disbelief, but the other part of you is calm. You aren't in pain, you are just in a warm squishy pile of moist food. You are gently tossed and turned as Brookes stomach works to digest her dinner around you. Her stomach growls and gurgles and between the churning and constant gurgling, you fall asleep.

You are awakened by a large amount of jostling and walls closing in on you. Brooke must be awake and you must be somewhere in her intestines. Brooke goes about her normal morning routine. She has a small breakfast, just a bagel and heads to a few classes. She wonders how you are doing, but can't communicate with you.

You are able to feel her body roughly toss you around as she moves from class to class and then everything settles down while she sits in her lectures. Finally, that 2:30pm crash hits and Brooke needs some coffee to get her through the rest of her day. Your forward progression had stopped for a while now and you can only assume you have reach the end. Brooke drinks her coffee and finally thirty minutes later, the natural urge to poop hits her.

Brooke heads back to her dorm holding in the previous evenings dinner and her little tiny roommate. She gets to the bathroom, squats down onto the toilet and quickly relieves herself. It takes no time at all for you to slide out and Brooke wipes and turns around to spot you. "There you are!" She exclaims and smiles. "Here, I have a tool to extract you from there and I'll grow you back." She says as she puts a retrieval device into the toilet.


You look up as the device pulls you out almost like a magnet. You suspend from the device and Brooke brings you up out of the toilet and flushes. She takes you over to the sink and wipes you off with a wet paper towel. "So tell me, how was it?!" She asks nervously.

"I'll be honest Brooke, once I realized it would be safe and I wasn't burning. It was rather relaxing. Did it feel good to you, like you wanted it too?" You ask.


"Absolutely" Brooke replied. "I love the ability to trap you in my body and let it decide when you will be allowed to go back to normal. You were better then any dining hall slice of Apple Pie. Thanks for being my dessert." She teases.

"Well, you're welcome I guess. So, now you just grow me back. All safe and sound?" you ask.

"Yes! Here you go roomie." Brooke says as she points the device at you and grows you back.

Again, the room gets a little blurry but you quickly regain your wits and you are looking down at Brooke. "Wow, what an adventure, I guess I'm glad I could help you with that. I'm assuming you are going to have to check that shrink ray back in soon." You say.

"Sadly, yes. It's a weekday and that device is only available for one weekday at a time or one weekend. So, speaking of that. Would it be possible for you to be my snack when I'm able to get my hands on this?' Brooke asks with a sweet tone to her voice. "It would really be a lovely activity for us as roommates, friends, or maybe more than friends?" She blushes as she asks.

"Well, I can say that might be the most unique way I've ever been asked out. But, if that's the kind of relationship you want to have, I can get into for you!" you say and smile back at Brooke.

"Amazing! This is going to be the best semester I've ever had, boyfriend!" Brooke exclaims.

You walk Brooke down to the lab and head back to the dorm to get some rest, and process the fact that you now are in a giantess-tiny relationship. This will be an interesting semester to say the least!

© Copyright 2022 Inurbelly24 (inurbelly24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2271313-My-Life-with-a-Giantess-Roommate