*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2271534-Narutos-Tropical-Adventure-Chapter-Two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Comedy · #2271534
This is what Naruto has always dreamed of, time alone with Sakura.
Over the next few days, the sun continued to shine as everyone on the island went to work making a home for themselves, they had huts, a natural waterfall and even two toilets... of sorts, Naruto had put the female symbol on two different trees and a male symbol on two other trees far away from them to which all of the group was thankful, some more openly than others. All the while Naruto was excited and waiting for something that he was planning for, ever day he would use "Foxes Eye's" to look at how much control he had over the sexy women, after 5 days all the woman were at least 60% orange but one was 100% orange: Sakura, Naruto was extremely excited for what his plans were for that day and as such as the sun rose Naruto was ready for action.

Tsunade announced their tasks for the day and as they separated to begin their tasks, Naruto created a clone and sent him to complete his task whilst he snuk behind Sakura and started talking to her "Hello Sakura-Chan." "Naruto-kun? Shouldn't you be doing your job?" "I am as well as talking to you, nothing wrong with that isn't it Sakura-chan." Makes Sense, want to help out?" "Yep." As Naruto and Sakura started to work Naruto would occasionally put his hand on her bottom and she would lightly moan, with the two of them working together, the work was completed extremely fast and afterwards they were waiting for something else to do. Naruto in an instant kissed Sakura to which She quietly moaned and her eyes became orange for an instant and after they departed Sakura stared blankly at Naruto to which he merely smirked.
© Copyright 2022 KamenRiderfan23 (kamenrider18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2271534-Narutos-Tropical-Adventure-Chapter-Two