*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2269789-Narutos-Tropical-Adventure-Chapter-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Comedy · #2269789
Naruto has a lot of girls, a lot of love and 1 island. Let's go!
Splashes of water began to awaken Naruto, he slowly opened his eye's one by one, he moved his head upwards and looked around "Wow, the last thing I remember is that we were on that big boat and then that storm happened and ugh." Naruto turned his head to see the Bikini clad Sakura and Ino and his jaw dropped. He looked all around him and all around him were Hinata, Ten-Ten, Temari, Samui, Shizune and Tsunade he then heard a noise "Hey, hey Prison." "W-w-what?!" "Listen Prison, It's me." "Me who?" "The Supreme Being, Kurama." Oh, you." "Yes, me and "chuckle" It's good to be back here after so long." "Wait, what?!" "Yep, one of the past Prisons had a legitimate entertaining ride for me to be a part of, you see Taiga I think his name was, found the Island about 100 or so years ago I think and he, somehow I have to admit managed to combine my power with the Tropical food on the Island and-" Sakura began to stir and Kurama immediately shut up and quickly said "We're talking by mind from now on, see you quick." Sakura and the other woman started to wake up and Naruto stood up and wisely started to walk back.

Sakura awoke first and moaned "Oh, my head, what happened?" Naruto put up his hands and said "Don't blame me, please don't blame me." Tsunade got up and muttered "Shit, Shizune how much money was that boat?" "16,101,450 yen." "Of course." "Like I said, please do not blame me, I am not responsible for this at all." "Don't worry Naruto-Chan, that was a freak storm, not to do with you. Replied Ten-Ten, Hinata nodded in response. Tsunade fully got to her feet and spoke "Okay everyone listen up, we're on an island away from civilization best thing we can do is survive until someone rescues us. Everyone look around and find food and shelter" The group entered the forest and split up into various area and whilst Ino and Sakura found a cave area for them to stay Naruto decided to continue talking to Kurama "So what did you mean by combining your power with the food on the Island?" "Now this was interesting to watch, You see the Fruit on this island will affect any woman whom eats them for example, the pineapples-" Naruto looked around and saw pineapples growing from a tree "will cause them to do whatever you tell them to do, But only after a few days. I'll tell you what the other food does when you find them."Makes sense." Naruto smirked, collected 3 pineapples and went back to the beach.

Overall there was a small collection of fruit and surprisingly, a few fish. Tsunade muttered "This'll have to do for now, cut up the fruit into pieces and eat up." The Group began to slowly and carefully cut up the different fruits and Kurama alerted Naruto about a skill called 'Foxes Eye's' which would let Naruto to keep an eye on the woman, he also was alerted that the more orange the women were, then that was how much they were under his control, but for now he would need to wait and see.
© Copyright 2022 KamenRiderfan23 (kamenrider18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2269789-Narutos-Tropical-Adventure-Chapter-One