*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273296-Adventure-of-fey-chapter-2-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ultimo
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2273296
The meeting
He then vanished into the shadows but i knew he was there. In time, I made my way back home and i knew He was out there now and I wanted to make him my partner. That's how i started my research into Beast taming and i tracked down Kitsu" well Juliette you can tag along with me and Sierra what do you think Juliette “really I can but of course she was happy and hop around kitsu was happy and follow us as well. During our travel Juliette and kitsu continue to bond with one and a other and train there magic Sierra suggest that we keep on moving and not stop but Juliette was tired and she need to rest so we camp for the night Sierra wasn’t fond with the idea I start to doze off when Sierra comes running to me screaming I woke up and ask what’s wrong it’s those creature that attack us last time they have Juliette corner I pull my sword out and run out but before I could do anything kitsu jump in and take a blow from the creature Juliette scream when she sees this and kitsu starts to glow a marking appear on Juliette arm like a tattoo and kitsu is now a full grown nine tail fox he look different he had strange markings on him that glow a deep dark red he charges at the creatures takes down one he gets swarm and they are all on top of him pinning him down he howls when I notice Juliette is glowing and chanting something with the mark on her hand when she finish kitsu burst in to fiery rage and took every single one of them out when the fight was over he regress to his small and cute form but Juliette past out as it was done me and Sierra rush towards her checking if she was ok when I look at her arm and saw the tattoo that wasn’t there before it represented a Fox me and Sierra look at each other and I said did she finally bond with kitsu.
© Copyright 2022 Ultimo (okurayu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273296-Adventure-of-fey-chapter-2-part-2