*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273915-Worlds-ApartA-Love-Never-Ending
Rated: E · Short Story · Spiritual · #2273915
A different you on a scale beyond imagination. A rewrite of how life may have come about.
Short Shots Image Prompt (May 2022)

Based on a prompt.

Imagine if you will a multitude of parallel universes. An infinite Earth stretching over time and space. From the very beginnings of time and space; the stars and planets, through to the end of time as we know it.

And in these separate universes, you, i.e., your soul, in all its possibilities, is a distinct and unique you, making choices that will determine your fate and the future of your planet, Earth. Within these worlds, there are unlimited possibilities and endless creations. Leaving no stone unturned, you, in all your uniqueness, are born, live your life, and in most instances, you die. A multi-diverse soul that is never-ending, existing in time and space through different realms and following innumerable pathways towards your ultimate destiny.

Unaware, you live for the day, believing yourself to be the only you. Yet, you are eternally gifted with life and forever loved by The Creator of all things. Some worship 'Him', while others remain unaware. This is the way it was and always will be. We were not conceived to be held or watched over by 'Him'. The love 'He' gave was the gift of the possibility of life, and 'His' only desire was for us to share that love.

Love...the essence that flows throughout, and the glue that binds all matter; entrenched within the souls of those lucky enough to be in the right place, at the right time, in the right universe...and then prevailed.

The Creator Himself had only one life to live and dedicated His life so that we, the individual and unique souls 'He' loved more than life itself, would never know an end. Sempiternal...a love never-ending.

Word count: 253
© Copyright 2022 Dr Gonzo (neilfury at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273915-Worlds-ApartA-Love-Never-Ending