*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2274230-Part-3-Power-meets-The-Bubble-Butt-Nerds
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sadiq
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Adult · #2274230
Power meets the other people Uraraka was talking about but quickly learns about them
Power and Uraraka both were walking to a certain place, Power was walking with her orange panties which read “I’m a big nerd” whilst she also wore her MLP brand bra and along side her Uraraka wore her pink teddy bear printed panties with her math themed bra.

“When are we gonna get there?” Power asked.

“We are here!!!” Uraraka exclaimed.

Power observed as she saw 4 other girls like herself, there was one short black haired girl who wore flower themed granny panties who was currently giving a wedgie to a dark purpled haired slightly taller girl who was wearing butterfly printed panties whilst there were too girls watching on the side lines, one older woman who was wearing science themed panties with chemical equations and test tubes printed on it and one silver haired girl who was looking away in disinterest who wore panties with cute little puppies printed on them.

“The black haired girl is called Rukia, you don’t wanna get on her side, the purple haired one is called Hinata, she’s the shyest and therefore the most nerdiest out of all of us, the blue haired one is called Bulma, she’s very old, smart and cunning, and the last one is called Noelle, she might act like she’s mature but she’s pretty nerdy as well” Uraraka stated

“N-nerdy?!?!? I’m NOT nerdy” Noelle shouted

“AND IM NOT OLD EITHER YOUNG LADY” Bulma exclaimed

“WILL THE TWO OF YA SHUT UP UNLESS YOU WANNA END UP LIKE HINATA OVER HERE FOR CALLING ME SHORT” Rukia yelled

“Pleaseeeee I’m sorryyyyy please let go this huuuurtss” Hinata cried has she put her hands between her legs in pain.

“They can be a bit of a handful, I swear if it wasn’t for me they’d be doomed”

“Doomed?!?!? Oh that’s IT!!!” Noelle yelled as she began to use her magic to give Uraraka a painful wedgie by yanking her panties up her fat bubble butt.

“Owieeeee not again I just got these” Uraraka cried as she put her hands between her legs in pain.

“That’s what you get for calling me nerdy” Noelle said in triumph without noticing Bulma behind her gripping on her panties.

“WEDGIE WAR” Bulma yelled as she yanked Noelle’s panties up to her neck

Meanwhile Power was busy laughing at the whole situation “HAHAHAH this is too funny!!” However she did not notice Uraraka gripping on her panties “Gotcha” she whispered in her ear as she yanked Power’s panties all the way under her chin, that’s one eliminated, 4 more to go.

Whilst Bulma was yanking on Noelle’s panties she didn’t notice Hinata was behind her “A-Atomic Wedgie!!!” She yelled whilst yanking Bulma’s nerdy science themed panties on to her her forehead causing Bulma’s eyes to cross in pain and fall to her knees with her butt in the air, one more eliminated, 3 more to go.

Whilst Hinata was celebrating, she didn’t notice Noelle had fixed her wedgie, but before she could use her powers to give Hinata an Atomic Wedgie she then stood in fear as she felt someone grab her waistband, it was Uraraka!!! “Sorry but you’re not winning this Wedgie War” and with that Uraraka used her strength to lift Noelle in to the air by her panties as she began bouncing her up and down like a yo-yo giving her a Bouncing Wedgie before she could stretch her panties far enough to give her an Atomic Wedgie.

That’s one more down, now she just needed to get rid of Hinata which she thought was simple enough until she felt the pain of someone yanking her granny panties up her bubble butt giving her a painful wedgie, it was none other then Hinata!!! “Well too bad for you, you’re not gonna win this Wedgie War either!!!” Hinata said as she stretched Uraraka’s childish granny panties in to her forehead giving Uraraka an Atomic Wedgie and making Hinata Hyuga the winner!!!

“YAY I WIN!!!” As Hinata was exclaiming her victory she felt a very angry Rukia behind her grab on to the back of her waistband causing her to stand still in shock.

“Congrats you win, you know what prize you get?”

“W-what prize?” Hinata said with a shaky voice.

“A HANGING WEDGIE” Rukia yelled as she hung hinata by her granny panties on a nearby palm tree causing Hinata to squeal and yell “no, no, noooooo, I’m sorryyyy”

“So this is how it’s like hanging out with you guys?” Power asked

“Yep pretty much” Uraraka answered

“You know what I think I’ll get used to this” Power replied

To be continued
© Copyright 2022 Sadiq (54d1q at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2274230-Part-3-Power-meets-The-Bubble-Butt-Nerds