*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2275355-Growth-Spurt-Part-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Erotica · #2275355
Kai's growing bigger, heavier, and more mischievous
I arose to the vigorous shaking of the bed.
"Rise and shine big bro!" Kai exclaimed.

I was still particularly groggy and did not pay much attention to him, except to shoo him away with my hands. I mumbled out how it was raining and was cold and snuggled further into the blanket like a burrito. That was when he grabbed me along with the blanket and placed me on his shoulder, walking over to the toilet.

"Put me down Kai! What are you doing!?" I merely struggled and tried to wiggle out of his grip but he was far too strong. He set me down on the cold bathroom floor and stood up.

"Why did you even bring me here? It was such a good weather to sleep in and it was so comfortable —" I said as I stood up to try to punch him. But when I stood up, I realised, he had grown taller! It wasn't even a small growth spurt this time! I was eye level with his upper row of abs! My head level with his lower chest. His clothes were ripped all over, the collar still barely clinging onto his muscular body. He was also clad in a pair of extremely tight boxers which strained to contain the large package within.

"Now you know why I woke you up?" he said looking far down at me. Grabbing a tape measure, I went down to his feet and placed it below his huge stompers. Going up all the way, I gasped in astonishment as he is now 7'4, 2 feet taller than I was! His feet were now 18 inches long, at size 28! His feet were really big. So big that on placing it on the scale, one could not even see the scale display, as it was hidden below his large soles. He hovered one of his foot and placed his heel where the scale mat started, and even then the entire ball of his foot hung off the scale and his toes could touch the floor. Getting off, he readied himself to get his weight. Placing one foot on the scale, the display started to spin wildly. As he put more weight, ominous creaking sounds could be heard as the springs were compressed further. I stared with blank amazement as the display showed no signs of slowing down at all. The maximum weight it could hold was 350 pounds and it was already fast approaching. Cracking could be heard the moment it went over 350 pounds, yet it still carried on going higher...

When it finally stopped, I went over to look at the display. His feet were seriously oversized for the scale, they took up all of the space on the mat! I tried to scoot his feet away from the display, to which he responded by shifting them away from the display, only to be greeted with more groaning and cracking sounds. The display was even cracked! The cover of the display had cracks running all over them. I could barely make out the value of 95 pounds, that meant that he weighed 445 pounds! As he was about to step off, however, a loud 'CRACK!' shot through the air. Quickly getting off, I picked up the scale and saw that where he stood had slight footprint indents. I tried to weigh myself on the scale afterwards and the dial didn't even move at all, totally busted. I could see the excitement in his eyes as he looked at the scale, wanting to crush it further. He went onto it and stepped in the middle with his right heel with all his weight. He then proceeded to do the same with both his feet on the left side of the scale. Cracks were heard throughout the time he was doing this and the display cover had been completely shattered, exposing the inner workings of the scale. By the time he was done, the left side of the scale was significantly lower than the right side and had more foot imprints on the scale mat as well. Looking at him naked, I sighed and shook my head. I let him know that he ought to get some clothes, to which he also agreed and wanted to tag along. If anything, he had to be minimally clothed first before going out to get more clothes.

Bringing him out of the toilet, he had a hard time adjusting to his new height. His head bonked onto the doorframe. Bringing him to my room, I sat him down on the chair. However, I didn't account for his newfound size, and the chair he was seated on couldn't handle his bulk. The legs bowed outwards and eventually snapped, sending him crashing onto the floor. I could even feel a slight tremble the moment he thudded the floor. Rummaging through my pile of clothes, I jumped as he suddenly leaned in and fished out a random shirt.

"Wow they're soo tiny!" he attempted to wear my shirt, shoving his head through the collar of the shirt.

"Stop it! You're too big, you're gonna tear it!" I exclaimed, but he was too caught up in the size difference that he ignored my desperate pleas.

Then came the arms which required him to forcefully tear the shirt to put his hands through the holes. Eventually, he got it on, the sleeves painfully tight on his bulging biceps and the centre tearing as his chest was too big for it. He laughed heartily, each laugh causing the tear to widen as his chest expanded. He then breathed in as deeply as he could, the tear running down to the bottom of the shirt, which reached his upper abs, leaving only the hem struggling to hold onto his body. Then, he flexed his chest and biceps, causing the sleeves to immediately rip apart, unable to contain his mountainous biceps. The threads on his shoulders ripped too as they could no longer hold on anymore, essentially hulking out my shirt. My cock started to tent my pants witnessing this. God damn was he huge. I quickly dug out the biggest one I could find and passed it to him. Although it was quite stretchy, it still barely fit him, though it was the best I could do on such short notice.

Bringing him down, he once again bonked his head on the door out of my room. Going down, his feet didn't fit on the stairs properly, having to go sideways. Even then, his weight caused the steps to creak with every footfall. We both got ready to go to the mall in my car.
© Copyright 2022 Lowerer (lowering at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2275355-Growth-Spurt-Part-3