*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2275898-Growth-Spurt-Part-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Erotica · #2275898
Kai goes shopping and has some fun with his feet
Despite all the footwear being nowhere close to his size, he still insisted in wearing something. He fished out his old size 15 flip flops and forcefully shoved his feet within them. I could tell he just loved being a giant, his toes hung out slightly while his heels were practically touching the floor a good distance from the edge of the flip flops. The sides also spilled out, barely contained by the strap which was struggling for dear life to hold everything together. It was tight and I could see the straps pushing tightly against his skin. Every step he took pushed the edge of the flip flop against the lower arch of his foot, yet he enjoyed every single step he took, smiling widely.

Getting into the car, it was quite a struggle for him. He had to push the seat all the way to the back and lower it fully. Even then, the moment he placed his weight on the car it leaned towards him. I could even feel the car going even lower as more of his weight was placed upon it. He squeezed both legs in, which pressed hard on the dashboard. I shook my head in despair and drove off.

I went to fetch all the clothes he wanted. Even then, it was amusing to see his head peek out of the changing room as he donned on the new clothes, which fit him perfectly. Then came the shoes which were hard to find, but after scouring at the shop for tall people, I managed to find a pair of shoes and flip flops (which he insisted on getting as well) They both fit him with room to spare as I anticipated that he'd grow again.

Heading back, he wore his new flip flops and tossed over the size 15s to me.

"I hope you can take care of them bro!" he said cheekily while looking at how big they were in my lap. I could see the clear toe imprints on them, how they've worn out the material. His feet were really strong and big, unlike my measly size 6s. It was then he told me to lie down in front of him, which I begrudgingly did. Then, he placed his foot onto my face, his toes reaching my forehead while his heel was on my chest. Though I struggled, I was honestly impressed that his feet were big enough to be of such scale! I started to rub his foot and even gave it a quick lick as well, which came as a pleasant shock to Kai.

Lifting off his foot with both hands, I threw it to the side and playfully decided to shove my foot to his face, some of it actually managing to get into his mouth.

"Bleh! Pfft Bleh! You're gross!" Kai grunted, comically wiping his tongue with his clothes. Out of sheer curiosity, he grabbed my foot and placed it against his own, discovering that my foot barely reached up to the pinky toe of his foot. He laughed greatly at that before pinning me to the ground once again. He then playfully shoved his size 28 foot into my mouth. He could barely fit 3 of his toes inside, and then proceeded to wiggle his toes, making sure to touch my tongue as well. Taking it out, he then wiped the saliva onto my face, smothering my face with his foot. Chuckling once again, he laughed all the way upstairs as he headed off back to his bedroom to sleep. I was shocked. I was amazed. I was in disbelief at the scene that just unfolded, but more importantly, impressed at how big his feet were! They couldn't even fit in my mouth! I went back to sleep as well, hopeful for what the next day would bring.
© Copyright 2022 Lowerer (lowering at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2275898-Growth-Spurt-Part-4