*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276952-Life-As-An-Algorithm
by Remy
Rated: E · Essay · Opinion · #2276952
This Is NOT made to be taken seriously. As always please leave back feedback. It helps.
Algorithm - a process or set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations, especially by a computer.

Living the life of a human there are some relative things everyone of all ages has gone through. In the teenage stages. There is to go to a high school party, have a crush on someone, have your first kiss, go to prom, lose your virginity and graduate from high school. Sometimes it is not always in that order but that is how a basic teenager should live their life. Or is it? What I just described is often the plot of a movie or T.V show about teenagers. Saying that is how teenagers are supposed to live their lives is saying we live on a television screen. And if that is not how you are living, you aren’t living at all. Saying life is an algorithm is saying life is always fair, we get what we want, when we want. It means that everyone of all ages, race, gender, sexuality, religion (etc.) are all on the same stepping stone which unfortunately is wrong. Life is not an algorithm. But to say that life itself is programmed, by not only us but others around us isn’t morally wrong. For example, the Ten Commandments and Natural Law. These “laws” were put into place by a figure, for humans to follow, understand and cooperate with. If some were to not follow in with these laws, they would be out of the loop with other humans who follow. The Ten Commandments and Natural Law were not created to have peace, love and harmony within each human. But, it was made only for the fact of having full control over the population of those who believed and followed. As a matter of fact, peace and harmony does not exist. (I will save this topic for my next essay) Violence, crime and hate were all created for humans to have, so all third dimensional lawmakers would have the full range of control. But, if one reads the Ten Commandments and Natural Law they will see there is no room for any of the third dimensional aspects to engage or have full range control. But, that is how life is, as well as our leaders. Back to the main focal point. For leaders to gain full control with the matter of violence is to project themselves as a greater leader for all. A simple way of explaining it is to take all the good and appreciation of your leaders, and fool yourself just as they fool you.
© Copyright 2022 Remy (remwritescrap at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276952-Life-As-An-Algorithm