*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276993-Tony-Tony-chopper-the-doctor-reindeer
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2276993
Is about a reindeer that eats a devil fruit and wants to become a doctor
Tony Tony chopper the doctor reindeer

Chopper is a reindeer who has always suffered discrimination from his herd, as he was born with a blue nose that no member of the herd possessed. This herd belonged to the old town of Drum.
One day, while the entire pack was gathering fruit to eat, Chopper found a Devil Fruit. Since he didn't even know it was a devil fruit, he ingested it and immediately turned into his hybrid form. This caused the pack to expel him from his nomadic expeditions.
Realizing that he had animal intelligence, he tried to get involved with humans, but they always rejected him. They even feared him, because when he wanted to talk to them, he did so in his human form, which made him look like a monster. In response, the villagers always threw rocks or objects at him, or tried to hunt him down.
Precisely, one day while the villagers were trying to hunt him down, Chopper ran into the healer Hiluluk, who told him that he was not willing to hunt him down but to welcome him and heal him of his injuries. Chopper didn't believe him, as all the humans had been cruelling to him. As an act of humility, and to show that Hiluluk was not lying, he undressed for Chopper to see that he had no intention of attacking him.
Hiluluk welcomed the severely injured Chopper into his home, healing him, and giving him the name: "Tony Tony Chopper" for reminding him of a reindeer from a children's story. Chopper was the only person Hiluluk cured, as he was really a mediocre doctor. In addition, Hiluluk gave him his characteristic hat.
During the time spent at the doctor's house, Chopper learned many things, including human behavior, also that if you have faith, you can do everything and being a pirate is the best thing you could do, since Hiluluk was one in his past life. He also taught him the importance of a pirate flag, in the case of the Hiluluk it was a skull with two crossed femurs and cherry blossom petals, since when Hiluluk was a pirate, he became seriously ill and the only thing that really cured him was a scene where saw a cherry tree with its petals falling. He also considered that flag as "A symbol of conviction that defies the impossible."
After a year, Hiluluk expelled Chopper from his house for saying that he was cured but he just wanted him not to see him die in a day. He went to see a friend of his, Doctor Kureha, to be examined and confirmed his diagnosis. Then she gave him some pink powder that he had waited for thirty years, product of a reaction to be able to see the cherry blossoms that would save the soul of the country. He also asked the favor of training Chopper as a doctor.
Chopper realized Hiluluk's illness and went in search of a mushroom that he believed to be miraculous and could cure his illness. Unfortunately, Chopper believed this because in the book he found it in there was a skull indicating that it was poisonous, and Chopper, remembering Hiluluk's skull and crossbones speech, thought that it would save him.
Hiluluk came to Drum Castle to see the Isshi-20. However, Wapol had really ambushed him, seeing that the doctors were not sick, reassured, and happy he says goodbye to everyone and commits suicide by ingesting an option that made him explode into a thousand pieces. Before dying, he confessed in his mind to Chopper not to worry, because his mushroom would not be what had killed him. Chopper was furious and was ready to kill Wapol, but Hiluluk had warned him not to hit the King, as he was sick and didn't know what he was doing.
After what happened, Kureha would adopt Chopper as her disciple.
Marshall D. Teach later arrived at Drum, causing Wapol to flee Drum. Kureha took advantage of this to turn the castle into her base.
Chopper declared the King's palace as Hiluluk's mausoleum and made the doctor's flag on a palace turret.
For six years Chopper was a disciple of Dr. Kureha, who taught him everything she knew about medicine. The training was really hard, as Chopper himself confessed.
During those 6 years, Chopper served as Dr. Kureha's assistant.

© Copyright 2022 mateoharo_ (mateoharo28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276993-Tony-Tony-chopper-the-doctor-reindeer