*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2277073-Growth-Spurt-Part-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Erotica · #2277073
Kai's growing even bigger, even heavier and even more mischievous
The taste of his foot lingered in my mouth despite washing it repeatedly. It felt strangely good having my mouth shoved with Kai's foot. The way Kai wriggled his toes in my mouth and how it was just so big. The memories of what happened the previous day was just running through my mind as I slept when I was jostled awake by something. I tried to suppress it and waved your hand away subconsciously, trying to go back to sleep, but it became more vigorous and I returned to groggy consciousness. It was Kai.

Eyes barely open and heavy, I looked at the clock, it was 3am. Why on earth would he wake me up at this timing? It was then I saw, Kai had grown even more, and it was quite a sizeable spurt. Could this be a dream?

"Can I sleep with you bro? It's quite uncomfortable sleeping alone in my room..." he pouted and looked with yearning eyes. I brushed it off as a dream and agreed with dream Kai, wanting to return to your sleep. I huddled into the blanket and shut my eyes, not wanting to deal with this.

"Thanks bro!" Kai thanked me and scooted over to my bed. He then sat on my bed, which groaned in protestation over his weight and proceeded to squeeze in with me, leaving me with little to no space. I was pushed and shoved to the edge of the bed, while the blanket was almost entirely occupied by Kai. I was barely covered by the blanket as Kai took up most of it. He then proceeded to shift closer to me to cuddle with, the bed springs creaking even more under his weight. Though annoyed at the shoving and sounds, I was comforted by the warmth of Kai's body as he wrapped around my body. This dream just gets better and better, I told myself as I drifted off into sleep again...


"Oof!" I grunted as I fell off the bed. Gathering myself from the rude awakening, curious as to how I fell, I look to the bed, only to be met with Kai's body sprawled out on the bed.

'Oh, so I wasn't dreaming yesterday huh.'

I look in amazement as Kai lay flat on the bed stomach down. His mouth agape faced towards me, snoring. His legs far exceeding the length of the bed, his toes were touching the floor! I went over to his feet and looked at the bare soles, they were just so big! The sheer size and length of them were beyond comparison. I pushed a drawer to the foot of the bed and tried lifting both his legs onto it so I could get a better view, but they were very heavy! I lifted them one by one as I pushed the drawer such that his ankles were resting on the edge of the drawer, leaving his feet hanging perfectly at the right angle for me to adore and enjoy. Grabbing a tape measure, it was shocking to learn that they were now 24.5 inches long! I was aghast to find out that when I put my feet against his, mine were slightly lower than the middle of his arch!

Suddenly, Kai turned over, a loud creak shot through the air, his feet now upright. Knocked over by the sudden movement and sound, the new position of his feet made them loom over as I sat on the floor. At this angle, it accentuated their size, making them look even bigger than they are. Standing up, I went to his feet, they were at my upper abs! I went closer and took a deep whiff, relishing their scent before going in to hug them, akin to soft pillows engulfing my head and chest. It was then when Kai woke up. He sat up and leaned against the back rest, the support struggling to hold up his weight. His feet now resting slightly beyond the edge of the bed.

"Morning bro! Love how you've been taking care and pampering my feet!"

"Don't mention it, especially since you grew so much last night! Love their new sizes!"

"What can I say, I'm a growing boy!"

Bringing him to the toilet, he had to duck severely now. His latest growth spurt made the doorway shoulder height to him. Getting the tape measure, I had to grab a chair to stand on just to reach the top of his head, putting him at 8'6, truly a gigantic growth spurt! Getting off the chair, I looked up to him in wonder and awe. He then placed his left foot onto it, severely outsizing the seat before applying his weight on his foot. The legs starting to bow out as more of his weight was applied. The plastic legs were starting to warp and deform while cracks were forming along the base of the chair. It couldn't hold up his weight any longer and snapped, sending his foot crushing down to the floor, causing a slight rumble which I could even feel.

"Wow, look how strong and heavy I am now! I'm a giant! Always ready for you to weigh me bro though I doubt any scale could hold my weight!" he said with a proud grin. He was right, there wasn't a scale in the house that could weigh him. Perhaps I could go look for something later on when going to buy food for the both of us. Looking down at his feet, the mangled remains of the plastic chair lay strewn on the floor, pieces all over as his foot smashed through the flimsy material. Looking back up at his face, I locked eyes with his, my neck forming a 160 degree angle. From being 6'4, he has now grown to a whopping 8'6. I could also see that the clothes on him were also near tearing. The sleeves of the shirt stuffed to the brim with his biceps, small tears visible as they strained to contain his muscle. Same for the chest as his pecs strained the fabric of the shirt, rips along the chest area of the shirt. Putting my hands on his pecs, I felt how firm and tense the muscle was. I then put my hand onto his feet, noting how it was smaller than the width of his foot. This was incredibly exciting for me, but more so for Kai. As I was on his feet, he was entirely focused on how small my form was compared to him. His cock started to grow, occupying whatever little space there was left in the tight boxers which he wore. His cock then started to push onto the fly of his boxer, which were starting to become ridiculously small on him. As I put my hand on his feet, it made him even harder, his cock growing even bigger as it pushed even more on the fly, the button struggling to keep it in. When I was done with his feet, I stood up, but bumped my head into something. That was when I realized Kai was also equally if not more turned on by this than I was. He was moaning and struggling to contain his excitement as pre leaked out of the slit, the boxers being drenched in it. Me bonking my head onto his cock had made him even harder, he lurched forward and was moaning, his cock surging up as ripping sounds could be heard from his pants as the threads holding the buttons in place as well as the surrounding fabric start to tear due to the growing cock within. The material was fighting a losing battle as more rips formed across the crotch area of the boxers until the button eventually snapped off, releasing his huge cock out of it. Although I was extremely captivated, I immediately turned around and exited the toilet, closing the door and echoed out to Kai,
"Erm.. I'll let you attend to your matters Kai, I'll go get some food, be r-right b-back!" I said as my mind was putting that sight on repeat, how his cock snapped the button off the boxers and how it just shot out afterwards. I could hear him moaning and jacking himself off while walking away. I washed my hands and went on the car to the nearby mall to get food along with some weighing scales. I went to pick up a pair of extra large stretchy clothing as well just to cover Kai up.

Returning back home, I see Kai lying naked on the floor, watching television as though nothing happened prior. I still couldn't get the sight out of my mind, but nonetheless, I put the food and clothes on the table before putting 2 scales in front of Kai.

"Since 1 can't handle your weight, I just went ahead to get 2, that way we'll just add your weight up to get your actual weight!" I could see his eyes light up as he too was curious about his new weight. Balancing both feet on each scale, it severely dwarfed the scale pad. Slight groaning could be heard as his weight tested the limits of the heavy duty scale. It could hold up to 500 pounds and yet it was still groaning! Eventually the weight settled on 448 and 439, putting him at 887 pounds! All muscle, pure power! I was slightly scared knowing his new weight was more than 7 times my own 125 pounds. He could crush me if he so felt like it. His size truly was a force to be reckoned with, I was just glad that he was ultimately still, my younger bigger brother.
© Copyright 2022 Lowerer (lowering at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2277073-Growth-Spurt-Part-5