*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2277515-Thomas-Interaction
by Zombie
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Other · #2277515
scene: During a zombie apocalypse. Thomas meets James who lets him stay and have a shower.
Thomas nodded at James ' suggestion, He had had a shower for the past week and thought it was best to freshen up. After all, you do build up a sweat when you're running away from the dead. After picking his backpack from the outdoors. He saw James head out with a basket. While Spencer seemed to judge him while he was there. Constantly staring him down as he would move around.He decided to head into the restroom. It was small but it was still useful. He started the water and even though James said they had enough didn’t want to take too long. He removed his clothing and went into the water. It felt nice on his tense body. The last time he showered was when it rained and he took advantage of it. He was silent thinking if he should really stay or not. James seemed to have everything going for him. Maybe he could use some help. He had thought about the truck that was a mile or two out. It was full of supplies. Maybe he could bring it to them. As the water hit his back he had spotted some soap which he used to lather himself up. After the quick shower however he decided to get out. Thomas believed he smelled good enough. Realizing he didn’t really have a towel in hand he had spotted one on a rack. He had used it to dry after he shook most of it off. If anyone would look at him they would compare him as a dog shaking after a bath. When his body was semi dry he began to dry off his wet hair. He had gone into the living area to get his backpack where he had extra clothing. As he walked out naked looking for some of his clothing. Not thinking that James would come back so soon, “I mean it shouldn’t really matter right as they were both men and really didn’t have anything to hide.” he thought to himself. The dog however began to bark when he saw him grabbing his backpack. It startled Thomas; he thought that he would have to make a run for it. It was a shame he had to run naked again, he thought.
© Copyright 2022 Zombie (dezombiewrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2277515-Thomas-Interaction