*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280072-Giantess-May
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Yolo88
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2280072
you play a board game with may from Pokémon.
You are a Pokémon fanboy you've loved it since you were young but to be fair your only 14 so you can't really say much one night you go to sleep after replaying Pokémon Emerald and saying up till 12 midnight.

Your back feels like it's against something hard you open your eyes you see a plain white roof you set yourself up and see you're on a giant wooden table in the center of a room it is lightly decorated with pink and red a desk with a computer in the corner and a bed opposite. You're at a loss why are you here and how did you get here before anything could be answered the door opens as a girl with brown hair tied into two gravity-defying pigtails with a red bandana holding it up. She is wearing a red and black short-sleeved dress and black bike shorts she is talking two herself "Man I can't wait I'll just," she turns to see you on the table her grin turns into a devilish smirk.

"SOOOO I guess that means your, my opponent, this time", you look around confused as the girl shuts the door and locks it.

"What do you mean by an opponent", you ask as the girl walks closer towards you,

"Oh sorry you don't get it yet I'm May", the girls introduce herself with a seductive wink "And you have been shrunk down and sent here to play a board game with me."

You look up to her confused she goes on with her explanation as she pulls a board and a dice from under the table "Well the rules are simple you roll the dice and move up this 30 space board trying to get to the end then I roll which will either increase or decreases which space your on you get three lives if you lose them all well you lose".

You start to freak out "Look May this game sounds good and all but I NEED to get back home and," your shouting was stopped by May's finger being placed on your mouth".

"Look one day me and my pokemon were exploring and we found this board and I play it all the time", you stand there listening wondering how relevant this is "And you see if you win you go home like this never happened if you lose and I get to keep you and lets just say I have a bit of a fetish for doing stuff like this".

You look down in same "Okay let's play", there is no word for how much joy is on May's face and how little is on yours,

"Okay, then I'll call you Tiny because I'll be honest I've gone through hundreds of you guys I just play again when you die so it's best not to get attached", you are now starting to regret your decision but May picks up the dice. "OH you're too small to roll but I'll do it for you", she throws the dice and gets a 3.You walk onto the third spot look down and it reads,
'You are a footstool'

You would have wondered what that meant but as soon as you landed on the space May grabbed you and went over to her bed "Right so I do have some stuff to do so I will be about 5 minutes", she grabs a book and pen and puts it on her lap she throws you on her floor and pushes her foot against you. This is when you realize what you really signed up for a board game of torture the 5 minutes go by slowly and painfully as you feel some bones break May lifts her foot and puts you back on her table on the 3rd space "I'm surprised you survived that most people would have died and lost their first life anyway time for my turn", the girl pulls out a coin with one side saying add and the other saying minus she flips it and it lands on add.

"Okay so what I get is added onto your space", May after having a squirming footrest rolls the dice awaiting the next number she gets a 2 you walk onto the fifth spot and read the spot
'Divide height by two'
You shrink down from 8cm to 4cm "Awww that's no fun now you might die quicker but it's what the game says", May says bumed out that you shrunk.

You reply with "Yeah yeah can we get on", May seems angered by this comment and she rolls the dice for your next turn you roll a 5 you move to space number 10 it reads
'Go back four'
You move back four spaces to number 6 it says
'The women get to choose your size'
This changed Mays mood quickly "YES but do I go for what would hurt you or what would be fun for me", she thinks for a few seconds "I'll go in between 6cm" when she said that you grew a small amount.

May grabs her coin once again and flips it lands on add once again "Ah man I wanted to make you suffer more", she rolls the dice and lands on 2 so you move to space 8 you read it
'Chucked in laundry'
honestly, you didn't know what to think but you weren't exited May wraps her hand around you and walks to a corner of her room where you see a pile of dirty shirts, shorts, skirts. panties, bra's and the list could go on."Okay Tiny this is how this is going to work this laundry has been piling up for weeks and going to shove you in the middle of it and give you an hour to get out if you can't then you go back a space if you can I'll let you go to space 10 and not do the penalty.

You wanted to argue but the hand holding you became a fist trapping you it is plugged into the middle of the pile and you are dropped, it's dark and soft with thin bits of string to the cup of a bra you wave your way through and somehow someway make it out in time, "Well I wasn't expecting that but a promise is a promise". The girl places you on the 10th square as it is your turn you roll a 1 great a battle with dirty panties for one space.

May unable to contain her laughter reads it out loud "HA you got to drink her sweat", really first you are piled in with her dirty clothes and now your drinking her sweat is all you could think aren't you supposed to be dying in this game not drinking a fictional girls sweat is all you could think. Then it hit you where will the sweat come from you look down at her feet "Nah I'll save my stinky feet for later even though you have been flattened by them already too bad you didn't die though", the girl raises her arm then points at her armpit "You can get it from there".May holds you next to her armpit where you can see drops of sweat dripping down "Go on take a sip", you drink a passing drop of sweat and instantly regret it the drop tasted like the smell of feet mixed with sea water.

"PPPFFFFFTTT I can't believe you just did that I've never seen someone overreact that much", Your placed back on the square as your trying to remove the taste from your mouth "Anyway my turn". The girl flips her coin once again and it lands on minus this time all you could think is will I ever get anywhere. "Yes, now we're talking", the girl says enthusiastically as she rolls the dice it lands on 3 you move back three your eyes widen as you're on the dirty laundry space again you look at May in horror "Fine in good sportsmanship you don't have to do the penalty".

You light up if only for a for it's your turn seconds you roll or well May rolls for you she/you gets a 5 you move to space 15 and your delighted when it says.
'Move the same amount again'
Finally good luck on your side but May isn't too happy you go to your new space 18 it says
'Go for a bike ride in her shorts'
Of course, you can't just have something nice "Hum well come on I guess we do need milk anyway so I might as well take my bike", she puts you in her shorts but outside her panties, it seems okay as she walks around the house just her butt cheeks rubbing sometimes but then she sits on her bike. The seat stikes up into you and it's covered in hard leather one thing is for sure May was enjoying it as she kept lifting her weight on and off of you constantly crushing your bones and organs after 10minutes of this pain May enters the shop and buys the milk before hopping straight on her bike again you try your best but when she gets back on the bike you die and lose your first life.

You come back in May's pocket instead when you get to May's house she gives the milk to her mum and runs upstairs she puts you back on the 18th spot "Well two more and your mine", she taunts as she flips her coin it lands on add she looks a bit disappointed but rolls anyway she gets a 3 you move to space 21 and you read it and look up as may is wiggling her ass in your face "Ha you have to watch a movie under my butt".

You're brought to the girl's bed "Man, you must really like ass but hey I could do with a break", you are placed on May's bed as she lowers her butt onto you, you feel the pain but you don't die because of the bed below being soft but May would make sure to put extra weight or move around every 5 minutes she picked a movie that lasts 1 hour you spent that time around bike shorts, lint and crumbs of some snacks that May was eating but you survived.

"Ah Man, you didn't die your pretty tough", with May's congratulations your put back on the board May rolls the dice for your turn she rolls a 4 so you go to space 25 you read it,
'Go back to space the women chooses'
"Oh let's see I could send you back to the start", you're horrified by the idea of going through that again "I won't be to mean go tooooooo 16 kay", she says giving you another wink you move back and read
'Wash her hair'
Doesn't sound too bad May leaves for a few moments leaving you to look around her room but it's pretty plain but not too girly she comes back in with her hair down and some shampoo she sits down next to you and skirts some on her head she lifts you up onto her head "Go on rub it in". You do as told and rub the shampoo into May's hair the bubbles cover your entire body but it isn't unpleasant you actually got to talk to May like a normal person at the end she washes it off "When I win you we might do that again",

May flips her coin again and it lands on minus she rolls the dice and gets 1 you couldn't pin down if she was happy or sad about this but space says
'Spend 20 minutes in her shoes'
You try to help yourself by thinking that you've had worse but May opens her dresser and rummages around for a while until "Found them",
she exclaims she pulls out some tennis shoes that have practically fallen apart "These must have been in there what 2 years and haven't been washed since", your picked up and dropped in she they tilt them pushing you into the toe section. The smell is like a bomb went off in your nose it was like May's sweat but at least 10x worse you look around and see the cracks in the shoe sole and dirt lining the inside of the shoe. To your surprise, the 20 minutes fly by May takes you out and the first thing you do is take a deep breath.

"Well your turn I'll roll", she shakes the dice and rolls it lands on a 2
'If you are the same size as when you began then skip to space 23,
Well you have shrunk 2 cm so you didn't get to do this but at least nothing bad happened "Well okay then guess it's my turn ", the coin is flipped again it says to add this time the dice says 6 which to the amusement of May puts you on space 23 anyway it says
'The girl chooses what this dose'
"Yes I will make you do space 18 again", 18,18 what was that again oh yeah it was the one that killed you she places you in her bike shorts again and sets of once again you're pushed against the car seat over and over crushing you, again and again, you once again die and come back in May's pocket.

"Well then Tiny it's your turn and you've got one life left", the dice is rolled it lands on 1 great for May not too good for you, space 24 says
'Eat soap' well it's simple but effective
May grabs a soap dispenser and puts the top in your mouth "Well down the hatch", she pushes the top down putting soap in your mouth the taste really is indescribable but well I'll tell you it wasn't good."Wow Tiny you took that like a champ, well time to flip the coin", she flips it lands on adding it would be an understatement to say May was frustrated she rolls it lands on 2 you move to space 26 it says
'Spend 1 hour in her bra'
"Humph that's not too bad I mean every guy likes boobs right", she wraps her arms around you and slips you in between her cleavage it's wet and sweaty and you have had enough of sweat for today. May sits down she seems to be making some food her parents have gone have gone out for date night "You know you're the best opponent ever most of the time there dead by turn 5 so this is fun", she finishes making her sandwich she eats half of it and brings the other half "Sorry where are my manners ". She pulls off a small piece "Here for you," although it's a small piece it doses fill you up "Well this took about 30 minutes I do need a shower", she walks to her bathroom and begins to remove clothing "Oops no you can't see", she pushes you deeper into her cleavage so you can't see a minute later you feel something wet hitting you but she still had her bra on.

She goes through the motions she washes her hair and then washes her body making sure to wash her armpits and down there she them comes to her chest the crack in her cleavage is filled with bubbles almost drowning you she begins pushing them together crushing you your bones breaking. May looks down "Ah now bloods on my tits I'll have to wash them again", she washed them and she got out she gets into a pair of plain pink pajamas.

Your put back on the board as it's your turn May is nervous if you get a 5 or 6 you win and get to go home she rolls on it lands on a 4 wow your on exact 30 you read it
'Girl chooses 3 spaces and applies them'
"YES my favorite I'll choose spaces 2,24 and 22 in that order", you look at space to it says
'Give the girl a kiss'
Well that's not to bad I mean let's be honest since your only fourteen and you play Pokémon you have never kissed before May lifts you to her lips "Well pucker up", she closes her eyes and lips and pushes them against your face it feels wet but nice but them her tongue pocks through it wraps around you and plays with you she then lets up pulling back.

"That was nice but now space 24", you already know this space it's eating soap you take another mouthful of soap you gulp it down as fast as you can."Nice now 22", you read 22 it says
'Fart torture'
You look to May she has a devilish grin pasted on her face she grabs you and throws you on her pillow she removes her pants showing you her bare ass she slams it down on you. Your now face to face with a girls ass "Well here one comes", a loud PFFFFFFFFTTTTTT can be heard as a strong smell is sent straight into your nose you move about only to give May more pleasure another one comes through but longer and smells worse. You hear a quiet noise and take a whiff it smells like rotten eggs. "PPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT", the longest one comes next it smells like rotten milk "Oh I could almost see that one", without warning fart after fart is sprayed at you until "OOHH here comes a big one", and she meant it not only did it smell but there were a few pieces of shit n there to.

May removes her ass from the pillow she looks down there is a brown patch left there "Awww man I'll have to wash that", she picks you up "Aww you smell awful I'm proud I can make you smell that bad", you put back on the board "Well Tiny it's my turn if this coin says add you win no matter what if it hits minus that we keep going". She flips it lands on add it was well deserved "Well you won fair and square bye Tiny", your eyes open up back at home thinking it most of been a dream until you look down and your clothes are stained brown.

© Copyright 2022 Yolo88 (yolo9991 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280072-Giantess-May