*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280653-Giantess-butt
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Yolo88
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Adult · #2280653
Jasmine keeps a tiny in her butt
A muffled giggle filtered through the thin layer of synthetic material that veiled the round, shake butt.

“It sure is hot today. How are you dealing down there”
Said a feminine voice. That voice, almost a nightmare for him. Mark struggled as the world around him stopped moving, giving him a moment to settle between the globes that were surrounding him

“L-let me out please…” he begged in a feeble voice, too weak to reach up though the thick layers of flesh and all the way up to Jasmine’s ears.
The moment of rest allowed her heated body to sweat more, huge drops of sweat running down her asscheeks until the splashed into the fabric of her panties and the one of the leggings holding her butt tightly squeezed, giving Mark no space to breath as the two cheeks collide. He felt his body soak completely as a huge drop fell on him, permeating his clothes with the stench of her rear.

He gagged as he was forced to taste the salty bitter liquid, but once regained control of his breathing, he tried to take advantage of the moment. His hands sank in the soft cheeks as he tried helplessly to push them apart and created a small room for his aching bones to recover and his lungs to fill with air. It didn’t last. As Jasmine resumed her jogging the muscles of her ass tightened, squishing him in between her glutes, frustrating all his attempts to struggle without the least effort.

Her feet bounced on the ground rhythmically as she run down the path, surrounded by the grass and the tress, casting a shadow that made the heat bearable to her. Her dark, curly hair, tied in a ponytail, bouncing with same rhythm up and down, her tanned skin gleaming in the sun, as the light crosses the little drops of sweat that were flowing out of her pores. The grey shirt, barely containing her abundant chest, was partly darkened in wet liquid as well, her bouncing breasts would catch the eyes of the other runners that were going the opposite way, crossing her path.

Nobody was aware of course of the unwilling guest of her routine. Nobody ever did, and probably nobody will ever do. Since that cursed day when Mark and Jasmine met. That cursed day when he accepted her proposal. That cursed day in which he accepted to drink from that glass. After all why would have him turned down such a n offer? No men would by immune to the fascination of a body like hers. He made a mistake, didn’t ask where the catch was. A mistake he would have paid dearly.

The titanic spheres of soft flesh grind against each other with each step, flattening the little man stuck in between them, plastering him on the sexy shape of her behind. All his training, his defined body, his muscles could do nothing against the annihilating power of Jasmine’s ass. It would helplessly grind him back into flatness every time he would try to push against them with his back, only to feel his arms bend under the constricting rubbing of the massive cheeks that would move one upward and one downwards with each step she took.

“I hope it’s not too smelly down there, this heat really makes me sweaty” she said, lying since the feeling of her sweat collecting in the gap between her cheeks rather than on her panties made her feel only better, fealing a sort of squeaking sensation inside her behind, as the liquid would squelch, splatting between the two globes, while they also press the tiny prisoner into a coffin made of skin and salty butt sweat.

He regretted it all. He regretted meeting her, going out with her, accepting her invitation to her house. He gave up his life for the illusion of a night of romanticism and maybe sex. And now here he was, stuck inside a woman’s butt for days, which seemed like a lifetime to him. Even now he didn’t know how long she had been running, every movement, every grinding felt the same as the previous one, he lost the count.
When she stopped for the second time his body could feel how much pain he had endured. His bones were aching, his muscles on fire. Jasmine leaned to a bench to catch her breath, drinking a little bit of water from her bottle, before pouring some on her face, to fight the heat.

“I’m so tired. I think I’ll take a little break” She said carelessly sitting down on the bench. All of a sudden the world started to fall for Mark, a strong acceleration made him feel dizzy before the woman’s immense weight plopped down heavily upon him, flattening him in between the squeezing cheeks as they were pressed against the bench, making him scream and cry in pain as his bones were crackling while his body was squished between the compressed cheeks. But the worst had yet to come.

Jasmine waited till a couple of people ran in front of her, surpassing her, before timidly looking around to be sure to be alone. Then with a little effort of her stomach, she let out a long hold fart, releasing herself with the pleasure of freedom, sighing in pleasure while her gas erupted out of her butthole, filling the gap under her butt with foul, stinky air, increasing the heat and asphyxiating Mark as he was forced to inhale that terrible smell, as it replaced the air inside the tight leggings she was wearing
“N-no… “ he said weakly, his struggling becoming weaker as Jasmine’s fart was poisoning and smothering him, making his eyes water while the stink made him feel his lungs of fire, all this while her weight didn’t give him a moment of break from the crushing weight that was resting upon him.

“Eww that was bad, I’ve been holding it for so long. I can’t imagining how it must smell down there.” she said closing the sentence with a giggle, uncaring for the hell in which she had just put her tiny prisoner.

“At least you won’t lack of air”

She kept on teasing while down there the pressure and the polluted her had the best on Mark, making him pass out, freeing him from the pain of the end of Jasmine’s jogging routine.

When he opened his eyes the smell was still barely present, but it reached only from the deeper of her butthole, the pressure instead had left completely. Trying to find a more comfortable position he tried to struggle to move inside that butt. But the sound of a giggle told hi his move was careless. He had just communicated his captor that he was awake, and the confirm arrived when the world around him started to shake, smashing him left and right against the towering cheeks that surrounded him. Jasmine was laying on her bed, listening to music, she simply wiggled her butt when she felt a little squirming inside her ass.

“So you’re awake my little buttslave” She said playfully “Good because I have a task for you. I had my shower already but I couldn’t reach inside my butt. I think you could do a better work with your little tongue, don’t you agree?”

A kind and sweet way to give an order. Knowing Mark wouldn’t obey so straight, to give him some motivation she clenched her cheeks, giving her little unwilling slave a painful squeeze, to remind him who’s on top. He grunted as he was flattened and smothered between the two walls of flesh once again, unable to squirm until she released him, allowing him to fulfill the task. HE let the gravity help him before starting to dig his way between the tight glutes, reaching the darkness of the depths of jasmine’s rear, the smell becoming worse and worse as he got lower, the sweat helping him to slide along her skin until he saw it. The dark, pulsing butthole, dark and wrinkly. He swallowed hard thinking of what he had to do. And even more afraid he was at the idea of what would be of him if he was caught inside that hole.

He sighed and closed his eyes starting with his work. His tongue crawled out of its shelter, reaching for the skin and lapping a drop of buttsweat off it. He shivered as the taste was even worse than what he ever tasted. He shook his head in desperation.
“I can’t, I can’t please Jasmine don’t make me do it!”
His pleads weren’t taken well by his captor though. He felt his world shift upside down as she rolled on her bed and sit up, squishing him like an ant once again inside her ass, but this time right against her asshole, his body pressed against the wrinkly, dirty surface, as he tried in vain to struggle to push it away, his hands getting the only result of being sucked inside a wrinkle of her anus, touching the dirt stuck to it.
“It’s Mistress Jasmine, buttslave, and I think it was complaining what I heard. Such misbehavior deserves punishment.” she said as she started to bounce on the bed like a little girl, her butt sinking in the soft mattress before rebounding into the air, her weight slamming in all its immensity, squishing Mark painfully, making him cry as his bones began to snap one after the other, unable to hold the overwhelming power of Jasmine’s weight.

His crys were muffled by the smothering skin, his will breaking along with his body as he stuck out his tongue again and gave a submissive lick to the skin of her asshole. She still bounced on him another two times before coming to a rest, staying still sat on him though as he was completing his task, making it harder. The pressure gave him no release as Jasmine’s full mass was now weighing upon him, yet he knew the only way to gain some relief was making her happy. He kissed the dirty hole, shivering as the taste of her ass filled his mouth. He couldn’t stop.

Once he had regained enough strength he began to crawl inside her anus, trying to reach every spot of the round rim, wetting it with his saliva. The touch of his tiny working tongue on the sensitive skin of her asshole, made Jasmine shiver in delight, rewarding Mark by grinding her ass heavily into the bed, pouring more pain onto the unlucky man, finding himself squished like a bug between the squeezing walls that surrounded him.
“Hmm such a good slave.” She said delighted. “So good it would be a waste to let you go back to your old life. I think I’m going to keep you forever” she said, sentencing him with the sweetest, cutest voice a judge could ever show.
© Copyright 2022 Yolo88 (yolo9991 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280653-Giantess-butt