*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280516-Hemlock-Grove-Queen-Ch-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2280516
After the hunt, the feast begins. Will Melissa be a part of the main course?
My pace quickened as I realized the stranger was getting closer. I wanted to run but I just kept to a brisk walk toward the alley. I didn't want him to catch me, but I also didn't want to lose him either. Getting him to follow me was the whole idea. Once we were both in the alley, I felt him grab me and push me into the wall, "Where are you going in such a hurry?" I tried to get away but his fingers were tight around my arms. I told him in a low tone, "You don't want to do this. Please let me go." He laughed, "I might. But first I want to have a little fun."

"A little fun sounds like a great idea," said a woman's voice from the shadows. Olivia, wearing her long white trench coat over a white dress that hugged her body above her knees, stepped out from behind the dumpster with a smirk and waved her hand toward us. In seconds both myself and the man quickly shrank out of our clothes, down to an inch tall. I was shocked. This was not part of the plan, I thought as Olivia walked over to our piles of clothes. It was only supposed to be the one going after me. I somehow found my way out from under everything and walked into the open, almost walking face first into Olivia's white pump. The man did as well and took one look at me, then up before he ran after me, "You did this to me!"

As soon as he got to me, something large dropped from the heavens. Large tan cylinders started to wrap around us. Took me only a few seconds to realize it was Olivia's hand. She had grabbed both of us, lifting us high in the air. I was too stunned to do or say anything. My fear of what she did to shrunken people terrified me. There was a swaying motion, probably her walking. Next thing I knew, everything around me opened up and we fell a short distance into a box, then darkness again once the lid was replaced.

The whole ride back to her house I stayed sitting in a corner while whimpers of several men were heard all around me. At least a dozen if I remember correctly. I was only supposed to help her catch them, not to be taken along with them. Did she ask me to help her just so she could eat me too? I mean that's fine I guess. Even with my normal size, I saw Olivia as a goddess. Now she truly is. All power over my fate and nothing I can do to escape it. I am infatuated with her, completely obsessed with everything about her. That didn't mean I wasn't near panic with fear.

Suddenly the box jolted sideways, then lifted. I gulped, she's home. The return of the swaying as she walked into her mansion, back and forth. It wasn't too bad I think. It's as if she was trying to walk with steady hands. I felt the box set down on a surface, feeling a bump under the floor. Outside the box, Olivia was getting busy. Opening of a cabinet, something glass placed in the sink I'm assuming, water turning on. What is she doing, I asked myself. A blinding light from above made me shield my eyes. Several men screamed up at her to let them go. Some asked what she was doing or why was she doing this. Her only answer to anyone was the tipping of the box. Everyone slid into one another as we all fell into a pool of water.

Olivia place the box back onto the counter. She had dumped us into a bowl of water, looking down at us as if she was just preparing a meal rather than looking at people. Her right hand came down and started to stir us. A lot of screams, coughing, gasping. Her fingers would bump into myself or someone else, sending us underwater for a moment before moving on. She gave me a slight smile, "There, should be clean enough." I tried to smile back, but I was also questioning whether she was looking at me or the guys surrounding me.

Everyone froze when Olivia reached down again, only this time she picked up a random guy. His screams for her to put him down were ignored. Like when I came here, I watched her mouth open and he was cast inside. Olivia closed her eyes the second she bit down, silencing his pleas for good. She was savoring him. Hearing his crunching bones caused major panic in the bowl. Everyone tried to climb the slick walls without success. All fearing for their life. I just kept swimming out of their way, trying not to get pushed under. No way I'm dying by some sexual predator. I'd rather it be my goddess.

Another man was plucked up, this one was right next to me. That made me jump. More screaming, more crunching. Pretty sure I peed, and maybe almost puked. I was trying to focus to keep from letting my vile up when in less than a second I was snatched into the air. My heart raced so fast, I thought it was going to give out. My vision even started to blur when I looked at Olivia. She barely looked at me, but when she did, I definitely flatlined for a few seconds. Coldness seemed to look right through me. I saw the lust in those eyes, but only for her food.

Olivia opened her mouth and tossed me in without hesitation. The moment I landed on her tongue, her jaw closed encasing me in darkness. I was expecting to quickly get tossed around or bitten in half or something, but she did nothing. I just sat there in the middle of her tongue while her body around me vibrated in a series of patterns, like she was walking around. The air in here was hot and very humid with her saliva coating everything. I might not have been able to see, but the scent of iron from the blood was strong. I don't think I would have wanted to see it. The muscle of her tongue twitched a little, causing me to roll toward her left molars.

When I bumped into them, the top of her teeth opened slightly which allowed the reddish glow from the light to show through her cheek. There was enough room that I could fit through it. Don't know what her plan was, maybe testing me or teasing? I didn't like it, but at the same time I was oddly turned on. I was literally staring death in the face. It was almost as if it wanted me to sacrifice myself as an offering to the goddess. Shivering in fear, I started to attempt to get back onto the tongue, but it moved away from me.

Olivia was able to rotate the tip of her tongue to where it could push me onto the bottom molar. Oh shit, I thought. I wanted to keep moving to make it to the other side but I couldn't get myself to move. I layed on my stomach, with my arms practically hugging her tooth. There was pressure on my back, but it wasn't pushing very hard. It's like she wasn't even trying. It still hurt a little with the jagged parts of the top molar, which stayed there, holding me in place. Tight enough that I couldn't move, but loose enough so I could still breathe. I allowed my right arm to drop down and bit, which is when I felt something long and kinda mushy. I about threw up. There was an arm stuck in between Olivia's teeth by the hand.

Forcing my vile back down multiple times, I decided to help Olivia with that. I managed to grab the arm and pull it out. "Gross," I said to no one as I tossed it to the other side of her mouth. That's when I noticed her teeth started gliding back and forth. It was a gentle manner with sharp points, similar to a massage using pressure needles on the palms. If I had clothes on, they would have been ripped. Instead I felt them glide across my skin. One point managed to find it's way down to my personal area. When it rubbed, the only thing keeping me from jumping up was Olivia's tooth. Not out of pain or discomfort, but because my body got excited.

Olivia gently grinded her teeth as she continued to do whatever it was she was doing on the outside. Every once in a while her tongue would come and slide it's way up and down my side, like she was tasting me. Maybe she's just keeping me here like a piece of candy you suck on. I'm just hoping that Olivia doesn't bite down when she gets bored of it. Eventually, though, her top teeth lifted up just slightly, but all that rubbing made me lose focus and before I could mentally comprehend what I was doing, I found myself dragging my sore body toward her canines. I actually mounted it and started humping. Not sure if she knew what I was doing, or maybe she did. My answer came from her tongue that slithered its way to my back, licking up and down all the while adding a little pressure to keep me from sliding off the tooth.

After a few minutes, I had my fill and allowed myself to fall sideways onto the tip of her tongue. As soon as I did, she closed her jaw. My body was spent of all it's energy after the days events and my little over the top fun I just had. I didn't want to move, speak, or even breathe. Next thing I know I'm forced against the roof of her mouth. There was a suction from the back end. Is this how a mint feels, I thought to myself. That only lasted maybe about 30 seconds, then she opened her mouth all the way. I looked into the blinking light to see her fingers coming toward me. I sigh in relief the moment they gripped on either side of me.

Olivia pulled me out of her mouth and looked at me with confusion, "Were you doing, what I think you were doing?" "It depends on what you're thinking," I said with a smirk. She raised an eyebrow, "You surprise me every day." I laughed while she lowered me down into a smaller bowl with warm water. I noticed we were now in her bathroom. I looked up at her, "And you surprised me today. I actually questioned if I was going to be eaten." Olivia frowned, "My darling I told you from the start. You do not need to fear. Their fate will not be yours. I just thought to give you a good tease. Then you go and surprise me by actually enjoying it." I laughed, "The first part no. But toward the end, your tooth massage rubbed me the right way and I wanted to have a some fun."

Putting her hand over her mouth, I saw her eyes smile, "Oh dear. I had no idea. I was just thinking it would be like a massage or something." I nodded, "Definitely something." Olivia laughed a little, "Get washed up, darling, before I grow you back. Unless you want to stay this way for a time. I leave the choice to you." My heart skipped a beat, stay small? I honestly loved the idea. She can continue to be my goddess. But I didn't want to sound too excited about it so I calmly said, "I think it would be cool to experience this for a while. It's a scary difference but that's what makes it a thrill." With a slight smile, Olivia brought her finger down and brushed it on the side of my face, "Alright, my little darling."

Shivers went down my spine as she said that. It was a slow, soft tone. Everything about how she said that, I was no longer in any doubt...I belonged to Olivia.
© Copyright 2022 FireWolfWitch (firewolfwitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280516-Hemlock-Grove-Queen-Ch-2