*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2281082-Doom-on-Earth
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Dark · #2281082
Second Earth-Hametsu invade ours
Space Station Enterprise: Friday 2150
This is Houston, come in Tango-Charlie…repeat come in Tango-Charlie, the radio crackled. This is Tango-Charlie we read you Houston…You got solar flares activ…e i…n..y..o..r,
“ATTENTION ALL PERSONNEL SOLAR FLARE INCOMING!..repeat SOLAR FLARE INCOMING”.It was at these words the sounds of boots clamored about the military research station and with a flash, it was rocked in space.” red alert sounds”,” red alert sounds”
Two scientists ran and pulled out matching keys and together in one voice, “3.2.1” as the door to the TOP SECRET opened and the worst scenario happened.

CALIFORNIA:6 pm
“Welcome to the 6 a clock news I’m Brock Sanchez …and I’m Samatha Stone. Our top story tonight -the president goes to the peace treaty with Nato, but first reports are coming in that Nasa has lost the rover satellite in a space storm...Will this affect you. More on this after the weather”.

Great looks like rain this weekend, said a middle-aged man.

That's nice dear, came the voice of his wife. Let the boys know that dinner is spaghetti tonight.

Yes, dear, he said as he went down the hall and opened the last door and told them what was for dinner. A couple of hours later the oni slayer game the boys were playing got paused so they could get food and just as they sat back down to their game the Earth shook. Lights and power flickered for a moment but the game stayed on and the boys noticed something was wrong.

It won’t turn off came one of the boys, not even the tv would shut down and the screen showed the blood-red imaging with the oni portal scene on the screen.

The man unplugged the tv but didn’t turn it off and said” now that is strange. weeks passed as the strange events occurred starting with the tv still not plugged in and still on. Now the house started to feel bad, toys going missing with unknown voices from the walls. The parents died of strange effects and the boys now lived in New York With their uncle. Since then the house has sat empty and boarded up, Sacramento has turned into a hell zone with no law and all exits to the city have been cut off. A horrid smell rose from the house as two bodies broke through the boards and shambled down the street where they started to attack people around the local park. Whatever they had spread as the city started to get a red cloud above it and the ground was turning dark greyish brown. Graves in cemeteries broke open and what should be dead got up and shambled off.

New York:4 weeks later 2150

Sirens blared as cops barreled down Central and Kirby.

“Pull your vehicle over and hands out the window” called out the cops

“Make me Oinkers” the driver shouted

That’s when the car hit the back of a strange-looking Suv Armoured vehicle killing the driver on impact when out stepped a man in uniform looked at what hit them. His tag said USSMC and he stood at 5’ 10’’. This made the cop stop and look at not just the man but the ride itself. The vehicle had no plates or tags and the officer ordered the people out of the vehicle so he could check the vehicle by New York penal code 956.3 section 8 article 9. That’s when 10 armed USSMC stepped out, all holding semi-automatics.

“This is officer Jhonson requesting backup, armed men, and an unknown vehicle.

“We are United States Marines, now unless you got lv 10 clearance you can’t search this vehicle or us.

There has been a code 10 bio contamination on earth and you are getting in our way and job.

Before the officer could respond a 5’ creature ripped his head off and the next thing people saw was those marines firing on it. The city block turned into a war zone as 6 more USSMC vehicles showed up and started shooting. clips were emptied as a big bang was heard, an officer had just arrived as the beast fell and called out

“Eevrryboody hands up”, as all weapons turned on him. when a 6’ 8’’ 360 lb man in non-traditional combat boots, green body Armour that was sleeveless holding a combat shotgun,

"Problem soldier? Scan that thing and prepare for transport.

Sir, no problem, Sir.

Scan complete, mutated Lizard, miasma lv crit. Code 10 bio confirm. Bringing her in, the soldier called as a USSMC flat pulled up and a crane lifted the creature and secured it.

Where to sir?

This earth has an area 51. We go there and if anyone shoots at you (referring to humans who intentionally try to stop him) scrub them.


Sacramento Downtown: same day

The portal was never closed and now the sky over the city was blood red and no humans remained. Demons only remain and they were building a 3-story tall gateway, that just got finished and with a whoosh came to life opening the way between our world and oni's world of hell. Out stepped a group of 7’ 5’’ marauders in two lines each caring red glowing axes with strange symbols.

They’ve arrived Kan Meika said an arch-vile

Good replied Kan meika now alert the others that the Hell Walker(sureiya) is here on this Earth. The capital building and most of the downtown structures were destroyed and most of the sewers were running with slime that had a chrome color to it. Each slosh would shimmer in different colors with a siren-like hum that would draw any living thing to it. This same slime ran under what was the capital turning it into the perfect hell dragon nest, slime gave the eggs all forms of unholy heat, what used to be some kind of day program became an imp spawning pool, and Kan was spreading into old Sacramento to build more hell gates.

Old Sacramento 4 months later

Surviving humans had been in hiding since the fall of civilization and food was getting scarce, vines have taken over buildings and grass grew wild and tall overtaking streets and the river ran in a vermillion chrome hue and receding blues, if they didn’t do something clean water would run out soon. A lot of people became wandering tribes, with no borders. Who was going to stop them?
By now the red sky has covered all of Sacramento and started to spread like all of the main cities with an open hell portal creating special breeding grounds for all of hell.
© Copyright 2022 azrael2915 (azrael2915 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2281082-Doom-on-Earth