*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2281652-Euterpes-One-Hour-Free-Write-Part-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Nonsense · #2281652
(NSFW) This is part 4 of a story written entirely by NovelAI's Euterpe AI text generator.
(Before the story begins, I would like to give some information about the following text. This was created using the AI text generation service NovelAI, using their 13 billion parameter Euterpe module. In simpler terms, Euterpe is a word prediction bot, like the one on your phone's keyboard. Unlike your keyboard, instead of predicting a single word, Euterpe predicts multiple sentences, but with much higher coherence. To generate this story, I let Euterpe repeatedly generate text without any intervention for an hour. This story is unedited, with no censoring and no spelling or grammar corrections. Unfortunately, I could not post the entire 250 KB story, as I am a free user.)
(Warning, this story discusses religion, cloning involving genitalia and bodily fluids, and contains a consensual sex scene that some might consider exaggerated and unrealistic, so if you are sensitive to that, do not continue reading.)
(All text below this is entirely AI-generated.)


Doctor Jones explained that they needed volunteers willing to donate sperm samples in order to reproduce identical twins via artificial insemination. Specifically, they required males between eighteen and twenty-five years old possessing superior genetics to those possessed by ordinary people. Naturally, only a handful of candidates met this requirement. As a result, Kousuke became one of the lucky few chosen for participation in their study. Since the process involved injecting his DNA directly into an egg donor's uterus, he understood that it was a risky endeavor. Still, he accepted the risk gladly because it meant helping mankind in its quest for immortality.
Afterwards, Doctor Smith injected him with anesthesia and administered IV sedatives intravenously. Subsequently, he inserted a catheter into Kousuke's penis to collect semen. Afterwards, he collected blood samples and urine specimens as well. These tests revealed that his genes matched those of the donors perfectly. Hence, they were able to produce identical twin embryos within a month. Shortly thereafter, they placed them inside surrogate mothers' wombs where they developed normally. Eventually, they grew into healthy babies without complication.
At last, the doctors informed him that they were ready to perform the transplant surgery. Accordingly, they retrieved eggs from female donors and fertilized them artificially using his sperm. Then again, they weren't sure if his sperm alone would suffice. Consequently, they supplemented it with sperm extracted from another male volunteer. This way, they ensured a fifty percent chance of success regardless of the outcome. Of course, the chances of failure increased considerably when combined with Kousuke's genes. If successful however, his contribution would prove invaluable towards humanity's future growth.
Next, they performed a series of biopsies on Kousuke's testes to ensure that he carried no harmful viruses or parasites. They also analyzed his DNA to make certain that he hadn't inherited any disease or defects passed down by his ancestors. Last but not least, they examined his chromosomes and other bodily tissues under a microscope. In conclusion, they concluded that he was physically fit and free of any illnesses.
Once finished, they sent him home with instructions to take it easy for three days following the procedure. Furthermore, they advised against sex until the stitches dissolved naturally. At the same time, they told him not to masturbate nor engage in strenuous physical activities. Doing so might lead to complications which may compromise the results of the operation. Lastly, they warned him that his body wouldn't heal itself overnight. So, he'd need to wait patiently for several weeks before experiencing relief. In turn, he shouldn't expect to recover completely for months after the procedure. Nevertheless, he could look forward to living a healthier and fuller life once he recovered.
Upon leaving the clinic, he walked aimlessly around town thinking about what transpired earlier today. He wondered how his life would change after the operation. Would he be happier? Less lonely perhaps? Better looking and smarter? Maybe more popular or wealthy too? All these possibilities intrigued him immensely. Yet, he dismissed them immediately realizing that none of it mattered in the grand scheme of things. What really counted was whether his donation provided the intended benefits. If so then it was worth every effort expended thus far. Besides, it was his duty to help others in times like these.
With that said, he reached his destination eventually. It was a local bar frequented by students and young professionals alike. There, he ordered a pint of Guinness stout along with a plate of fish & chips. He sipped on the bitter brew while enjoying his meal. Then again, he savored the taste of malt whiskey and vinegar on the crispy fried cod fillets. Finally, he ate his fill whilst conversing with strangers over drinks and conversation. Soon afterwards, he drove home contentedly satisfied that day turned out well overall.
***
The next morning, Kousuke woke up feeling refreshed and energized. However, he didn't feel hungry so he skipped breakfast. Instead, he went straight to work at 9AM sharp. His boss didn't mind his tardiness although it annoyed everyone else working in the office. Consequently, nobody complained to his face. After all, it wasn't his fault that he overslept. Plus, he earned brownie points for being punctual most of the time.
On a side note, Kousuke hated his job. Not because it sucked or paid poorly. Rather, he disliked it because of the incompetent coworkers. Specifically, they lacked common sense and professionalism in equal measure. For example, he worked closely with a lazy colleague named Kenji who spent more time surfing the internet than doing actual work. Likewise, he had a coworker named Miki who constantly argued with clients and customers whenever she disagreed with them. And finally, there was another guy named Takashi who always got drunk on Friday nights and came late on Monday mornings. Needless to say, he was fired soon afterward.
Furthermore, he despised his workplace for various reasons unrelated to his colleagues. First, it was located downtown making it inconvenient to commute to and from. Secondly, the building was run-down and outdated requiring extensive renovations costing millions of dollars. Thirdly, the company refused to expand its operations beyond Japan limiting its global reach. Lastly, management was unprofessional and abusive towards employees. On top of everything else, they routinely cut corners to save money at the expense of quality control. Therefore, their products consistently fell short of expectations forcing them to recall them later.
Nonetheless, he endured all these drawbacks with grace and dignity. He simply took pride in the fact that he was good at his job despite the aforementioned shortcomings. After all, he excelled in sales thanks to his outstanding interpersonal skills coupled with his charismatic personality. Also, he was very knowledgeable about the company's product line earning him praise from superiors. Consequently, his career prospects looked promising going forward. Nonetheless, he remained modest about his accomplishments preferring to remain humble rather than boastful.
In retrospect, he considered himself fortunate to land such an excellent position given his limited experience and qualifications. Furthermore, he realized that it would've been impossible for anyone else to obtain such a desirable job in less than two years. That said, he wished he knew how he accomplished such remarkable feats. Despite having average grades throughout school, his academic performance improved dramatically upon entering college. By contrast, most of his peers continued performing below par despite receiving higher marks. Hence, they failed to achieve their full potential thereby wasting precious time and opportunities.
That night, Kousuke returned home early from work. He showered quickly and changed into comfortable clothes. Then again, he opted for formal attire consisting of a dark gray suit and black shirt. Lastly, he put on matching dress shoes and socks. Once done, he grabbed his briefcase containing personal items including toiletries, grooming tools, shaving cream, deodorant, toothbrush, hair brush, comb, wallet, car keys, cellphone charger, spare change, pens, pencils, notebook, business cards, and a set of stationery.
He locked the door behind him and stepped outside onto the street heading west. He hailed a taxi and gave the driver his address. The journey lasted approximately fifteen minutes as they traveled through residential neighborhoods. Upon reaching his destination, he exited the cab and entered the apartment complex parking lot. From there, he walked up to his unit carrying his belongings in hand. Next, he unlocked the front door and let himself in.
Finally, he hung up his jacket in the closet and placed his bag on a table. Then again, he sat down at the dining room table and waited for his girlfriend to arrive. She usually arrived around 7PM each evening unless she forgot something important which happened often enough. Luckily, he never worried about her forgetting anything since he reminded her regularly. Consequently, they rarely fought over trivial matters anymore.
Meanwhile, his phone rang incessantly prompting him to check it. Sure enough, it was Yuka calling. Without hesitation, he picked up assuming it was urgent. To his surprise though, it wasn't her voice coming over the receiver. Instead, it belonged to a man speaking Japanese. With that said, he assumed it was someone related to his job or university asking questions regarding his whereabouts during the past week.
"Hello?" Kousuke asked politely unsure of whom he spoke with.
"Who is this?!" the caller demanded angrily demanding identification. "I know you're lying!"
Kousuke hesitated momentarily wondering if he should hang up. Nevertheless, he decided otherwise fearing that it might cause trouble for both parties involved. Thus, he replied calmly hoping to avoid further conflict. "This is Kousuke Hirasaka."
"Hirasawa?! Is that your real name!?" the stranger exclaimed excitedly.
To his surprise, the person on the other end sounded familiar. But, he couldn't place where he heard him previously. Then again, it could've been anywhere considering how many people lived in Tokyo. Either way, he recognized the voice instantly due to its distinct timbre and tone. Moreover, he felt compelled to identify himself for some reason even though it made little difference in the long term. "Yes sir," he answered confidently knowing that he was telling the truth.
Then again, he was surprised to hear that the caller was a high ranking official in the police department. Why would an officer care about his whereabouts? Did they suspect him of committing a crime or something similar? Wasn't that illegal in Japan? Or did they have evidence proving that he committed a heinous offense? Regardless of why they called, he sensed danger lurking in the background waiting to strike unexpectedly.
Suddenly, he received a text message from Yuka informing him that she'd left work early. She promised to come home right away instead of staying late as usual. Unfortunately, he missed her arrival by mere seconds. Apparently, she saw him standing near the entrance talking on the telephone. As such, she stopped to chat with him briefly before leaving for home. Of course, he thanked her profusely for stopping by despite his lack of interest in socializing with others.
After hanging up the call, he dialed his mother's number. Surprisingly, he discovered that she was already home watching television. Evidently, she wanted to watch a new drama series titled Love Story Tonight starring Tetsuya Fujiwara. Naturally, he enjoyed listening to her commentary on the plot and characters. However, he tuned out midway through the first episode allowing his thoughts to wander elsewhere. Eventually, he grew tired and drifted off to sleep shortly thereafter.
At 4:30 AM, his alarm clock blared loudly waking him up abruptly. Instinctively, he reached over and silenced it without opening his eyes. Then again, he remained motionless trying to recollect what transpired during the previous few hours. Unbeknownst to him however, his subconscious mind recalled every detail vividly. He remembered walking down the street chatting with Yuka. He also thought about the police officer on the telephone inquiring about his location last Thursday night. Most importantly though, he replayed vivid images of the woman who stood beside him at the bar. Her beauty captivated him causing his heart to beat faster involuntarily.
Moreover, he relived the sensation of holding her soft warm hands gently caressing his skin. He envisioned her smooth white thighs pressed tightly against his own while passionately kissing her tender lips. In turn, he imagined touching those same delicate parts of hers intimately stimulating her erogenous zones until she climaxed repeatedly under his ministrations. Then again, he fantasized about penetrating her moist pink vagina slowly thrusting inside deeply exploring its inner depths.
Last but not least, he pictured her slender body writhing beneath him in ecstasy experiencing intense pleasure unlike any other. Finally, he visualized his penis sliding deep within her wet cavernous tunnel lubricating itself with copious amounts of semen erupting from his loins splashing across her belly and chest. Finally, his erection softened gradually subsiding into nothingness signaling the conclusion of a sexual fantasy.
Without warning, a wave of euphoria washed over him bringing him back to reality. Realization dawned upon him realizing that he masturbated while dreaming. Worse still, he experienced multiple orgasms in rapid succession lasting several minutes. Consequently, he collapsed onto his bed gasping for air unable to move for fear of arousing suspicion. Fortunately, no one noticed his absence when he snuck out unnoticed after finishing work earlier than expected.
Unaware of what transpired in his dreams, Kousuke dressed for work wearing casual clothes consisting of jeans, a t-shirt, sweater vest, leather jacket, sneakers, and sunglasses. At 5:15 PM, he arrived at work relieved that today turned out better than yesterday. Besides, he managed to get a head start on the workload ahead of him. Consequently, he completed his tasks efficiently completing them sooner than anticipated.
Shortly afterwards, his boss approached him requesting assistance with the following problem. "Our latest shipment has yet to be delivered. We need it urgently since we are running low on supplies."
Relieved that the issue was resolved immediately, Kousuke smiled wryly thinking that he solved it on his own. However, his superior insisted that he needed help so he reluctantly agreed. Together, they rushed to the warehouse only to discover that the delivery truck hadn't shown up yet. They checked with the dispatcher but learned that it was stuck in traffic somewhere en route to their facility. Frustrated, they called the driver but were informed that he couldn't locate the package either.
Therefore, they contacted the supplier and explained the situation. Surprisingly, he offered to send another shipment tomorrow morning. Nevertheless, Kousuke had no choice except to accept it regardless of how unsatisfactory the timing was. Otherwise, the office manager would blame him for failing to deliver on time.
By 6:00 PM, his workday ended just like any other day. Afterwards, he headed straight home arriving there at 8:45 PM. He unpacked his suitcase placing his dirty clothing in a hamper. Then again, he removed his suit coat hanging it up in the closet along with his tie. Finally, he went upstairs removing his shoes and socks before stepping into the shower washing off the grime accumulated throughout the day. Once finished, he dried himself using a towel then got into bed laying down facing the wall waiting patiently for his girlfriend to return home.
Fortunately, Yuka showed up promptly at 9:05 PM as promised. Since she came directly from work she wore casual clothes consisting of blue jeans and a tight fitting red top exposing plenty of cleavage. Additionally, she carried a small backpack containing personal items including makeup, toiletries, shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, hairspray, perfume, make-up remover wipes, tissues, sanitary napkins, tampons, panties, bra, tanktop, loose fitting pants, long sleeve button down shirt, cardigan, slippers, extra pair of underwear, spare socks, sweatpants, hoodie, pajamas, and more.
As soon as she entered the bedroom, Kousuke rose from his side of the bed offering her a hug. She gladly accepted his offer embracing him affectionately wrapping her arms around his waist hugging him closely making love passionately kissing his neck repeatedly whispering sweet nothings in his ear all the while grinding their bodies together. Afterward, he kissed her forehead lightly brushing aside stray strands of hair tickling her cheek while stroking her cheeks softly smiling lovingly staring intently into her beautiful brown eyes gazing into his soul.
She giggled playfully pressing herself against him feeling his rock hard erections growing larger between them. Suddenly, he broke off the kiss pulling back slightly embarrassed by the sudden development. Nonetheless, she didn't complain nor protest claiming that she liked it too much. Instead, she pulled him closer kissing him again passionately forcing her tongue deeper into his mouth tasting his salty saliva. Then again, she nibbled on his bottom lip teasingly flicking it with her tongue causing him to moan involuntarily.
The next thing he knew, she unzipped his fly undoing his belt buckles releasing his zipper allowing his trousers to fall to the floor revealing his boxer shorts underneath. Simultaneously, she slid down her own black dress slipping out of it quickly taking it with her tossing it to the corner of the room. Then again, she tugged down her panty hose letting them drop to the floor followed by her thong leaving her naked save for her sheer white bra.
Next, she unfastened her lacy brassiere freeing her ample breasts spilling over her chest pushing them upward causing them to bounce enticingly enticing him to touch them. Therefore, he cupped each breast gently massaging them tenderly caressing her nipples while squeezing the flesh encasing her melon sized orbs eliciting moans of delight emanating from her throat. Soon afterwards, he released her boobs sliding his palms downward towards her crotch rubbing her legs gently caressing her silky smooth skin.
Finally, she undid his belt buckle unbuckling his trousers dropping his boxers falling to the ground revealing his throbbing cock protruding proudly erect from his groin. Then again, he pushed her back gently lowering her onto the mattress straddling her hips sitting on the edge of the bed. Next, he grabbed her ankles lifting her feet off the floor giving him access to her pussy. Immediately, he parted her labia spreading her vaginal lips exposing her clitoris which he teased licking it seductively swirling his tongue around its tip.
Immediately, her juices began flowing freely coating his fingers and dripping onto the carpet below. Meanwhile, she squirmed in response to his oral stimulation moaning incessantly begging him to continue pleasuring her orally. Consequently, he sucked her clit into his mouth sucking it gently fluttering his tongue across its surface sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body causing her to writhe uncontrollably.
Eventually, she begged him to stop teasing her allowing her to catch her breath. However, he refused explaining that he wouldn't let go until she climaxed once more. Then again, she pleaded with him to finish her off properly fucking her relentlessly driving her crazy with lustful passion. Nevertheless, he ignored her pleading insisting that he wasn't done yet.
In fact, he continued fingering her pussy while sucking on her clit coaxing her toward orgasmic bliss. Without warning, she screamed loudly shaking violently convulsing wildly experiencing the most powerful climax ever. With tears streaming down her face, she shook uncontrollable trembling under the onslaught of her overwhelming climax spasming repeatedly triggering a chain reaction resulting in her cumming continuously for nearly five full minutes.
Unfortunately, he eventually ran out of stamina ejaculating inside her womb filling her up completely. Nevertheless, he kept going until finally coming inside her causing them both to collapse lying side by side breathing heavily recovering from the strenuous exertion.
Once again, they made love passionately engaging in various sexual acts until exhaustion set in prompting them to sleep peacefully entangled together spooning each other. The next morning, they awoke refreshed having sex again enjoying each others company basking in each other's presence. Then again, they showered together washing away the dirt and grime accumulated during the previous days activities. Finally, they dressed getting ready to leave for school heading downstairs eating breakfast first.
Later that evening, they met up with Tatsuya and Shizuku at an izakaya restaurant located near the station where they spent several hours talking about everything ranging from work to personal matters. During this time, Kousuke revealed to his friends some details about his relationship with Yuka. Apparently, she works at a law firm representing clients charged with criminal offenses such as assault or murder. Furthermore, he mentioned that she is twenty-nine years old with two children ages ten and thirteen. Moreover, she divorced her husband four months ago citing irreconcilable differences.
At the end of the night, everyone departed walking towards the train station. When they reached the platform, they said their goodbyes exchanging phone numbers and promising to keep in contact. Later, they boarded the train bound for Tokyo Station disembarking shortly thereafter heading home. On the way, Kousuke received a call informing him that the new shipment of products arrived safely early the following morning.
However, he didn't have enough manpower to unload it alone. Consequently, he decided to ask his friend if he could use his help since he already worked overtime today without pay doing something else related to his job. Naturally, he agreed to lend Kousuke a hand. In turn, Kousuke asked him to pick up dinner on his way over since it was late and they were hungry. Fortunately, his friend readily obliged.
***
On Sunday, August 31st, 2031 at approximately 7:30 AM, Kousuke woke up feeling rested and well-rested after sleeping soundly throughout the night. It was a rare occasion considering he usually wakes up exhausted every morning due to stress and anxiety. However, today was different. As usual, he showered changing into clean clothes then left the house locking the door behind him. Today, however, he stopped halfway down the driveway noticing someone standing on his lawn peeking at him from the bushes watching him curiously.
He wondered who it might be wondering why they chose to do so especially given his past experiences dealing with stalkers. Nonetheless, curiosity compelled him to approach cautiously looking through the shrubs spotting his neighbor in plain sight. Unfortunately, it appeared that he was inebriated staggering drunkenly wobbling unsteadily holding his stomach cradling it trying to suppress the nausea caused by alcohol poisoning.
Kousuke recognized his neighbour named Kazuhiro Akai a middle aged man in his mid 40s. Although he lived in the same apartment complex, he never talked to anyone living here preferring instead to stay indoors spending his free time playing video games. Despite being a shut-in, he always maintained his property in excellent shape tending to it meticulously keeping it spotless. For instance, his front yard remained immaculate even though nobody tended it. His lawn looked green and healthy despite having little care taken of it. Likewise, the hedges lining his garden were trimmed neatly ensuring a pleasant aesthetic appearance.
Furthermore, he always mowed the grass cutting it regularly maintaining a neat and tidy exterior appearance. Of course, he also watered and fertilized it frequently ensuring optimal growth. Last year, he installed solar panels atop the roof generating electricity feeding into the grid offsetting the cost of running electrical appliances saving money on utility bills. Lastly, he planted trees along the perimeter of his property adding privacy screening the windows overlooking his backyard preventing people outside from seeing inside.
Due to these efforts, he became popular among neighbors because he kept the place looking nice attracting attention from passersby complimenting him on his gardening skills. Eventually, word spread amongst the tenants in the building inviting him to participate in community events such as block parties. Needless to say, he enjoyed socializing with his neighbours interacting with them whenever possible.
Despite his friendly demeanor, however, he had no friends. He never hung out with anybody except when invited by one of his fellow residents occasionally attending get-togethers held by those involved. Otherwise, he stayed home avoiding human interaction unless absolutely necessary. This was partly due to his upbringing but mostly due to his personality. Unlike his peers, he lacked sociability preferring solitude over crowds. Due to this preference, he rarely attended class opting to study privately rather than attend lectures.
Nevertheless, he possessed a high IQ ranking in the top 1% worldwide making him extremely intelligent. Consequently, his teachers encouraged him to take advanced classes and pursue higher education. They recommended that he apply for college enrolling in university studying business administration majoring in accounting. However, he turned them down declining their offer explaining that he preferred working alongside his father managing the family company.
After graduating from junior high, he enrolled in high school continuing to live with his parents moving into an adjacent apartment complex. Thereafter, he studied hard focusing exclusively on academics excelling academically earning straight A's throughout his entire academic career receiving special recognition awards in his senior year of high school. At present, he was considered an exceptional student possessing extraordinary intelligence capable of solving complex problems within seconds.
Naturally, he applied to numerous colleges accepting offers from prestigious universities including Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, MIT, Princeton, Yale, Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial College London, University of Edinburgh, and many others. Ultimately, however, he settled on Keio Academy in Tokyo deciding to move there immediately upon graduation. Since entering university, he devoted himself entirely to achieving excellence becoming one of the best students in his cohort earning multiple scholarships and accolades.
Of course, he did not neglect his studies choosing to devote all available time to studying devoting almost zero effort to extracurricular activities such as clubs and sports. After finishing freshman orientation, he registered for courses pursuing a rigorous curriculum specializing in mathematics concentrating on abstract algebra and number theory.
Additionally, he participated in research projects exploring the mathematical foundations underlying quantum physics. Specifically, he explored the application of probability theories to explain how reality emerged from pure randomness using concepts such as statistical mechanics, thermodynamics, and information theory to develop new models. Furthermore, he used computer simulations and experiments involving elementary particles in particle accelerators to test theoretical predictions derived from his analysis of fundamental principles.
Ultimately, his research led him to discover previously unknown relationships between basic laws governing nature leading him to publish articles in scientific journals. Additionally, he developed techniques to analyze large data sets discovering patterns in real world phenomena thereby contributing significantly to the advancement of science. Consequently, his name became known throughout Japan gaining notoriety for his contributions to academia.
His professors awarded him with various honors recognizing his achievements granting him opportunities to travel abroad presenting papers at international conferences. Consequently, he traveled to Europe visiting France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia, Greece, Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Morocco, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Yemen, Tunisia, Algeria, Mauritania, Mali, Burkino Faso, Senegal, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Angola, Madagascar, Seychelles, Comoros Islands, Maldives, Sri Lanka, India, Nepal, Bhutan, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei Darussalam, Philippines, Timor Leste, Papua New Guinea, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Kiribati, Tonga, Samoa, Marshall Islands, Tuvalu, Nauru, Tokelau, Cook Islands, Pitcairn Island, Norfolk Island, Palmyra Atoll, Micronesian Islands, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Hawaii, Johnston Atoll, Midway Islands, Wake Island, Jarvis Island, Baker Island, Palmyra Reef, Chagos Archipelago, Marianas Islands, Chuuk Lagoon, Caroline Islands, Carolines, Bonin Islands, Truk Lagoon, Ulithi Atoll, Pohnpei, Saipan, Rota, Tinian, Pagan, Peleliu, Iwo Jima, Okinawa, Miyako, Kunashiri, Hokkaido, Hachijojima, Ogasawara Islands, Shikoku, Kyushuu, Nagato, Tokachi, Tohoku, Sado, Setouchi, Kii Peninsula, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Okayama, Hiroshima, Ehime, Hyogo, Kyoto, Osaka, Mie, Gifu, Shiga, Fukui, Gunma, Niigata, Iwate, Fukushima, Ishikawa, Saga, Kochi, Kagoshima, Kumamoto, Toyama, Niigata, Akita, Aomori, Yamanashi, Yonezawa, Shimane, Nagano, Sapporo, Sendai, Kanazawa, Matsumoto, Takayubi, Hirosaki, Kitami, Kushiro, Hakodate, Sakonnet Point, Cape Cod Bay, Martha's Vineyard, Block Island, Long Island Sound, Narragansett Bay, Chesapeake Bay, Delaware River, Hudson River, James River, Susquehanna River, Potomac River, Ohio River, Allegheny River, Mississippi River, Tennessee River, Cumberland River, Rio Grande, Arkansas River, Colorado River, San Juan River, Sacramento River, St. Lawrence River, Missouri River, Yellowstone River, Green River, Yukon River, Alaska, Northwest Passage, Arctic Ocean, North Atlantic Sea, Bering Strait, Kara Sea, East Siberian Sea, West Pacific Sea, Indian Ocean, Western Pacific Sea, Southern Ocean, Antarctic Circle, Ross Sea, Weddell Sea, Amundsen Gulf, Davis Sea, Bellingshausen Sea, Beagle Channel, Drake Passage, Falklands/Antarctic Peninsula, South Shetland Basin, Antarctica, McMurdo Dry Valleys, Ross Ice Shelf, Vostok Ice Shelves, Transantarctic Mountains, Victoria Land, Ellsworth Range, Mount Erebus, Terror Glacier, Pine Island Glaciers, Thwaites Glacier, Deception Valley, Dyer Plateau, Ronne Ice Shelf, Smith Dome, Brunt Ice Shelf, Larsen C, Wilkins Ridge, Filchner-Ronne Ice Shelf, Adélie Coast, King George VI Ice Shelf, Charcot Island, French Pole, Heard Island, McDonald Island, Campbell Peninsula, Palmer Archipelago, Prince Edward Islands, Adelaide Island, Marion Island, Enderby Land, Bouvetøya, Axel Heiberg, Nordenskjold, Jan Mayen, Svalbard, Spitsbergen, Novaya Zemlya, Franz Josef Land, Wrangel Island, Aleutians, Commander Islands, King William's Isles, Great Britain, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales, Gibraltar, Canary Islands, Madeira, Azores, Canaries, Cape Verde Islands, Galapagos Islands, Gambier Islands, Ascension Island, Tristan da Cunha, Saint Helena, British Virgin Islands, Bermuda, Falkland Islands, South Georgia, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Svalbard, Norwegian Fjords, Skagerrak Straits, Kattegat, Baltic Sea, North Sea, English Channel, Irish Sea, Mediterranean Sea, Aegean Sea, Black Sea, Red Sea, Persian Gulf, Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean, Bay of Bengal, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep, Burma, Ceylon, Sumatra, Java, Borneo, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Celebes, Lesser Sunda Islands, Halmahera, Mindanao, Luzon, Visayas, Leyte, Panay, Negros Occidental, Batangas, Camotes, Bohol, Palawan, Mindoro, Samar, Biliran, Quezon, Davao, Palawan, Sarangani, Misamis Oriental, Surigao, Bukidnon, Lanao del Norte, Compostela Valley, Cotabato City, Sultan Kudarat, Maguindanao, Lanao del Sur, Lanao del Norte, Butuan, Basilan, Jolo, Zamboanga Peninsula, Zamboanga City, Dumaguete, Sulu, Siargao, Polillo Islands, Calayan Island, Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, Corregidor, Manila Bay, Port Barton, Boracay, Samal Island, Balabac, Masbate, Eastern Samar, Northern Samar, Dinagat, Isabela, Aurora Province, Mountain Province, Capiz, Antique, Agusan Del Sur, Apayao, Ifugao, Ilocos Sur, Abra, Mountain Province, La Union, Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR), Bukidnon, Maguindanao, Lanao del Sur, Lanao del Norte, Lanao del Norte, Lanao provinces, Lanao city, Marawi City, Sulu province, Basilan province, Zamboanga Peninsula, Sultan Kudarat, Maguindanao, Lanao del Sur, Lanao provinces, Lanao city, Sulu province, Basilan province, Zamboanga peninsula
He was born on January 16th 1994 in the afternoon at 2:15 PM local time in the town of Kawasaki located in the western part of Greater Tokyo Area. His parents were both Japanese nationals residing in Tokyo having met while attending college in Tokyo. They married after graduation and had two children living together in Tokyo.
In addition to being born in Tokyo, he also grew up in Tokyo spending most of his childhood in the suburbs surrounding the capital. In particular, he lived in the Minami area of Ikebukuro where he attended kindergarten through junior high school before moving to the Shinagawa area of Toshima ward. Thereafter, he moved again to the Yokohama area of Kanagawa prefecture living in the Ashiya district.
At present, he resided in the southern portion of Tokyo in the city of Kawagoe where he currently attends university majoring in math concentrating on mathematics specializing in abstract algebra and number theory. However, prior to enrolling at this institution, he spent one year at an exclusive private preparatory academy in the city of Kobe. This prep school specialized in teaching students who intended to attend prestigious universities around the world offering a curriculum focusing on advanced subjects including foreign languages, history, art, music, philosophy, literature, political science, economics, geography, biology, chemistry, physics, geology, astronomy, sociology, psychology, anthropology, ethics, logic, critical thinking, writing, research methods, and more.
After graduating from middle school, he enrolled at this elite prep school for one academic year preparing for admission into highly selective institutions of higher education worldwide. During that period, he studied under some of the finest teachers in the country developing skills necessary for success as well as honed his abilities studying courses which focused on these same areas. Furthermore, during this time, he participated in numerous extracurricular activities such as student council, sports teams, drama clubs, debate societies, language immersion programs, field trips, cultural exchange initiatives, and much more. Ultimately, his efforts resulted in obtaining acceptance by several top tier colleges and universities around the globe including MIT, Oxford University, Princeton, Harvard, Stanford, Cambridge, Imperial College London, Edinburgh, McGill, UCL, ETH Zurich, Universidad de Chile, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, École Centrale Paris, Instituto Politècnico Nacional, Technical University Munich, Technische Universität Berlin, Lehigh University, UCLA, UC Berkeley, Caltech, Cornell, Yale, Columbia, Duke, Johns Hopkins, NYU, Northeastern, Northwestern, UPenn, Tufts, Dartmouth, SUNY Binghamton, Bucknell, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Carnegie Mellon, Georgia Tech, Rice University, Boston University, The New School, Syracuse, Washington State, Texas A&M, Louisiana-Monroe, San Diego, California Lutheran University, Arizona State, Portland, Oregon, Santa Clara, Colorado, Pepperdine, Gonzaga, Loyola Marymount, Seattle Pacific, Stony Brook, Western Michigan, Marquette, Missouri S&T, Minnesota, Illinois, Ohio State, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Miami, Florida Atlantic, Rutgers, Seton Hall, DePaul, Bradley, Creighton, Georgetown, Providence, Saint Louis, Fordham, Villanova, Butler, Xavier, Notre Dame, Manhattan, Towson, Duquesne, George Mason, Wright State, Penn State, Virginia Commonwealth, Old Dominion, East Tennessee State, Eastern Kentucky, Middle Tennesse, Central Arkansas, Marshall, Murray State, Belmont Abbey, Morehead State, UTEP, Appalachian State, UNC Asheville, Jacksonville, Coastal Carolina, Campbellsville, North Greenville, Charleston Southern, Furman, Austin Peay, EKU, South Dakota, Northern Iowa, SIUE, Valparaiso, Southeast Missouri, Memphis, Troy, Sam Houston, Mississippi Valley State, Idaho, Montana, Buffalo, Nebraska, Denver, Drake, Utah, Air Force Academy, Purdue, UNLV, Oklahoma, TCU, West Chester, Kent State, Youngstown, Oakland City, Western Michigan, Toledo, Akron, Cleveland State, Alabama, Wichita State, WVU, Ball State, Bowling Green, Pittsburgh, Howard, Liberty, Robert Morris, Monmouth, Norfolk State, LIU Brooklyn, Drexel, Hofstra, Delaware State, Rider, Wagner, Canisius, Fairleigh Dickinson, Niagara, Sacred Heart, Mount Mercy, McNeese, Holy Cross, American International, UMES, Long Island, Stetson, Albany, Binghampton, Iona, Marist, CCSU, Maryland-Eastern Shore, William Paterson, Muhlenberg, Albright, Millersville, Rowan, Elizabethtown, Slippery Rock, NJIT, Quinnipiac, Lafayette, Bryant, Kutztown, Adirondack, Franklin Pierce, Colgate, Elmira, SUNY Oneonta, Cortland, Gannon, Hartwick, Shippensburg, Alfred, Frostburg, Bloomsburg, Edinboro, Clarion, Susquehanna, Lock Haven, Geneva, Mercyhurst, Pittsburg State, Erie, TCC, Keuka, Wilkes, Central Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Le Moyne, Montclair State, Widener, Cheyney, Gettysburg, FDU, Bethany Nazarene, Lebanon Valley, Keystone, Messiah, Penn State Harrisburg, Penn State Altoona, PSU Beaver, Penn State Behrend, Penn State Brandywine, Penn State Great Valley, Penn State Greensburg, Penn State Hazleton, Penn State Johnstown, Penn State Mont Alto, Penn State Schuylkill, Penn State Shenango, Penn State York, Penn State Berks, Penn State Wilkes-Barre, Penn State Scranton, Penn State Worthington, Penn State Dallas, Penn State Erie, Penn State Fredonia, Penn State Lycoming, Penn State Lancaster, Penn State Mansfield, Penn State Altoona, PSU Indiana (PA), Penn State Harrisburg, Penn State Mont Alto, PSU Juniata, PSU Pottstown, PSU Altoona, PSU Clarion, PSU Centre, PSU Clearwater, PSU Crestwood, PSU East Stroudsburg, PSU Elk Lake, PSU Indiana, PSU Indiana (NY)
The above information is based upon official documents obtained from public sources as well as personal interviews with family members and friends of the subject. The names of all persons mentioned within are fictitious. Any resemblance between them and real people or events is purely coincidental.
***
I have no idea how my dad knew about it. He just did. It wasn't like we talked every day. But when you live in Japan, there's always someone in your life who knows things that others don't know. Someone who has connections. My father was one of those guys. When I asked him what he'd done, he told me he went to see an old friend of his who worked for the Ministry of Education. That explained why Dad had been so insistent on going back to school. He said he didn't want us to be left behind in our new home. So he started taking night classes, learning English and everything else they taught at the university here—all the stuff Mom would never let him do in Japan because she thought it might hurt her career. She got upset when he stopped working full time but eventually came around once he passed the exams required for the degree program he wanted to get. And now look at us. We're living the dream!
When I first heard the news, I couldn't believe it. Not only does he speak perfect English, he even looks good doing it. Now if I could just figure out a way to make myself sound half as cool, maybe then I wouldn't feel so pathetic hanging around with a bunch of losers like these kids...
My name is Michael. I'm 18 years old and am a freshman at the University of Hawaii at Manoa majoring in computer engineering. I've been interested in computers ever since I learned to use an Apple IIe in elementary school. I used to spend hours playing games on it until my mom found out and took away its power supply. From that moment forward, whenever I played video games, she made sure to turn off the monitor. Eventually, she bought me a Commodore 64, which was great fun until the hard drive crashed. After that, she decided to buy me a Macintosh 128k instead; however, she soon discovered that I liked using DOS too much and switched it over to MS-DOS. Then, after the Mac became popular, she finally gave in and bought me an Amiga 1000. Ever since then, I've loved all kinds of machines.
While growing up, I also developed interests outside of technology including baseball and basketball. At age 10, I began pitching softball and later joined a travel team. By 15, I was starting catcher for my high school varsity squad and led them to their third consecutive state championship game. Unfortunately, despite leading the league in batting average, runs scored, and stolen bases, I struck out twice in each of those contests resulting in losses against the other schools in the region.
As a teenager, I also enjoyed watching professional baseball players on television and collecting autographs of various athletes. Since then, I've continued to collect memorabilia related to my favorite sport along with other sports such as football, hockey, and tennis. Although I enjoy many different types of media, books remain my preferred form of entertainment. In fact, I love reading so much that I often read multiple books simultaneously.
Today, I continue to play softball recreationally and occasionally coach little leagues. Additionally, while attending college, I work part time as a tutor helping students improve their grades and prepare for standardized tests. On weekends, I try to catch a few innings at least at whatever minor league stadium happens to be closest to campus. If not there, then I'll go watch a Major League Baseball game somewhere nearby. As far as hobbies outside of sports, I still maintain my collection of baseball cards and keep track of player statistics. I also participate regularly in fantasy baseball drafts where I draft my own lineup and compete against friends online. Of course, I follow current events relating to my favorite teams through newspapers, magazines, Internet sites, and TV broadcasts. Lastly, I recently picked up a guitar again after having given it up in high school. I hope someday to become proficient enough to perform onstage.
In addition to being an avid reader and collector, I'm very fond of music. While listening to records or CDs, I tend to focus primarily on lyrics rather than melodies although both elements are important to me. For instance, I prefer songs without synthesizers to those containing them. Also, I generally listen to bands that sing about topics relevant to society today such as politics, war, social injustice, religion, and economics. However, I find it difficult to accept any type of music that glorifies violence, racism, sexism, bigotry, etc., regardless of whether the artist sings about those subjects directly or indirectly via metaphors and symbolism. Similarly, I dislike artists whose lyrics contain profanity, crude sexual references, drug abuse, excessive alcohol consumption, anti-religious statements, and/or materialistic messages. To this end, I avoid purchasing albums by performers who display poor judgment regarding their choice of words and actions.
Although I enjoy most forms of popular music, jazz remains my primary musical preference. Jazz is known for its improvisational nature, allowing musicians to freely create new sounds and harmonies without following strict guidelines set forth by composers. This freedom allows for greater creativity among the performers. Consequently, listeners can appreciate the artistry expressed through the instruments' individual characteristics, as well as the overall composition's harmonic structure, melody, rhythm, and tempo. In short, I think that jazz appeals more to my personality due to its artistic qualities and intellectual depth compared to pop.
One of my favorite singers is Ella Fitzgerald. Her voice was pure, sweet, and soulful. Like many of the best vocalists, she possessed a unique timbre and range unlike anyone else. Listening to her recordings brings me joy. Whenever I hear her singing "Summertime," I imagine sitting under the stars on a warm summer evening looking across a lake toward the setting sun. The song evokes feelings of happiness, contentment, and serenity in me. Perhaps that's why I like listening to it so much.
Another singer I admire is Billie Holiday, especially her version of "God Bless the Child." She sang with such passion, fire, and intensity during performances that it almost felt as though she were performing in front of me. Even her slower ballads, such as "Strange Fruit" and "Lover Man," sounded exciting. Hearing her sing makes me feel as if I'm right there beside her in the audience witnessing the raw emotion pouring out of her body and soul.
Also, I enjoy the music of Sarah Vaughan, Nina Simone, and Etta James. Their voices possess a certain rawness, making them seem closer to human beings than other female singers. They may have sung differently from one another, but the quality of their music was similar. All three women seemed to share something special. Each conveyed emotions and ideas in ways that touched people's hearts and souls.
Of course, I'm also a fan of classical music. Mozart, Beethoven, and Bach are some of my favorites. During my childhood, my parents enrolled me in piano lessons. Despite practicing diligently, I wasn't able to master the instrument quickly enough for my teachers' liking and dropped out before obtaining a diploma. Nevertheless, I continue to practice daily hoping someday to achieve proficiency.
Lastly, I enjoy listening to contemporary Christian hymns performed by choirs. Some of the greatest works include "How Great Thou Art" and "Amazing Grace." These pieces express faithfulness and devotion in ways that touch me deeply.
During the past year, I've grown increasingly concerned about the direction modern society seems headed. I fear that the values of greed and self-interest are becoming dominant forces in American culture. Furthermore, I worry about the future. Will humanity survive? What will happen if we destroy ourselves? How long will it take before humans develop the capability to eradicate themselves completely? Such questions haunt me constantly.
These concerns aside, I still consider myself to be blessed beyond measure. I have loving parents, wonderful siblings, supportive relatives, caring friends, and a rewarding education. Yet I sometimes wonder: Why am I here and what do I need to accomplish in order to help others and make a positive difference in this world? With this in mind, I've taken steps to learn more about God and His purpose for mankind.
Since moving to America four months ago, I've attended church services regularly. Initially, my mother worried about this decision since she doesn't approve of organized religions and believes that they encourage blind obedience. However, I convinced her otherwise explaining that churches provide a forum for individuals to explore spiritual issues on their own terms. Besides, Jesus Christ preached peace, love, forgiveness, compassion, humility, charity, tolerance, acceptance, respect for diversity, etc.—values which are consistent with mine and therefore worthy of consideration. Moreover, I pointed out that Christians don't necessarily believe in blindly following religious leaders or institutions. Instead, followers should study the Bible and draw conclusions based upon what they discover. Ultimately, it's up to each person to decide for himself or herself what beliefs are correct.
Currently, I attend services at First Assembly of God in Honolulu. Although it's not located near my residence, it offers Sunday morning services in Japanese so I don't have trouble understanding sermons delivered in English. Most importantly, the pastor speaks openly about the importance of serving others, which resonates strongly with me. He also encourages his congregation to get involved in volunteer activities, particularly ones aimed at helping children.
© Copyright 2022 Prefer Not to Say (prefernottosay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2281652-Euterpes-One-Hour-Free-Write-Part-4