*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2282987-struggling
Rated: E · Draft · Adult · #2282987
Struggling is not wanted by anyone, so how can we not struggle?
Struggling is something no one wants, no one wants to ask for help, no one want to have to take out a loan, no one wants to have a family member time and time again for help after you have already asked. Struggling to me i think is a part of life, yea you can say and or hear, well you got you're self into it. Well not really, life is life and it can be hard, it will through stuff at you that you never thought would be possible. You can save, be causal, keep your head up and have a feeling and thought that you are thr ruler of your day. Then comes struggle and it will hit you out of no where. A struggle can be many things, it can be short on rent one month cause you had a unexpected tire pop an you not having a spare and having to buy a new tire. It can be you getting fired unexpectedly due to company shut down, and it leaving you out of a job for a few weeks or months. A struggle can be as simple as not having a pen to write down a phone number whe its needed. A struggle is many things but the question is can we avoid the struggles, my thought is no. You never know when you are going to get hit, its not a thing that will let you know when its coming, struggle is a mystery and will always be one.
© Copyright 2022 Sabrina (sabrinam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2282987-struggling