*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2283787-UNDERTHEM---Toriel
by Robby
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #2283787
A story series I wanted to do involving my favorite characters of Undertale being slobs.
You open your eyes to see a bright light above you. You turn your head to your sides to see that you are lying in a bed of golden yellow flowers. Some of which seem to be a bit wilted for some odd reason. Getting to your feet, you look around to see just where you are. The walls are made of stone and dirt, decorated with a few columns that have been eroded by time and vines growing through them. You turn your head back up to see the light above you. The last thing you remember is climbing up a mountain when you suddenly tripped over something that sent you plummeting down this hole and onto this bed of flowers. Now that you've recalled how you got down here, you just needed a way to get yourself back up.

"Howdy!" You hear a voice call out to you, causing you to turn your head towards the direction. You don't see anyone in your line of sight. "Down here!" The voice called out again to you. Turning your head down, you saw a small yellow flower with a smile on its face. You couldn't believe your eyes at what you were seeing. Slowly, you approached the small flower. Unaware if it was a threat to you or not. "Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower! And this is the underground! And you're the first human to have come here in a loooooooooong time! Things sure have changed in this timeline!" You turned your head in confusion as they mentioned timelines. What could it mean?

They shook their little petals as if trying to change the subject. "Nevermind that. Let me just say that even if I didn't succeed in what I wanted to here, I know you'll still be put through a lot worse. So I'm just going to let you go through things yourself and see what happens. I sure hope you can hold your breath for a long time. Good luck, human. You'll need it." Giving you a wink, the small flower sunk into the ground and disappeared as if it never was there.

You begin to think about what the flower could've been talking about. Why you'd need to hold your breath and what you could possibly go through to make you do such a thing. As if your questions were being answered, you felt your nose suddenly burn as it picked up the stink of something foul in the air. Your hand clenches at your nose as you smelled it getting stronger. Along with the increase of smell came small tremors as well. You looked ahead at a space in the wall that seemed to lead somewhere. Said space appeared as if it had been eroded and broken at the sides. As if something or someone was constantly trying to squeeze through.

The tremors began making you shake a little and the stench was now beginning to make your eyes water with how close the source was now getting. A large figure could be seen coming closer to the entrance to this area. You looked to the ground as some of the flowers began to wilt, informing you why some were already wilted when you got here. "Oh heavens! Are you alright, my child?" You heard a feminine and motherly voice call out to you. A large purple, blobby, and jiggly object stuck out of the entrance. It had some sort of symbol on it, distorted by the fold this large flabby object had. "Hold on. Just let me squeeze through it!" Hearing a few grunts, you had a feeling of what this flabby object really was.

With a sudden motion, a large body stepped forward. The ground shook a little from how much force this person placed in their attempt to free themselves. Now in the light, you could make out their features and were bewildered at what you saw. She appeared to be a VERY tall and wide overweight anthropomorphic goat woman. She wore her robe that seemed to have stains of food around her chest and stomach and marks of sweat around her armpits along with her belly rolls. It seemed to be obvious where the stench was coming from now.

Once she caught her breath after pulling herself out of passage, a smile spread on her face as she began to approach you. You backed up ever so slightly but she continued to walk over to you. The thudding of her footsteps made you shake a little and the pungent odor coming off of her was nothing like you could ever imagine. Her large hands came at you, grabbing you as if you were a child and lifting you up to her face effortlessly. You could see just how much bigger she was than you. And just how wider she was as well. You turned your head and cringed as you caught wind of her breath. It smelled like she hadn't brushed in forever while only eating the worst stuff possible. Trying not to breathe too much and still holding your nose, you tried to speak only cough and sputter from her stench.

Either oblivious or not caring about her stench, the large goat woman held you to her body as if you were a baby. Her hand rubbed at your face as if to soothe you. "Oh, you poor dear. You look a little green in the face. But don't you worry, Toriel will make you feel better~" You heard her speak, giving you her name as she spoke in the third person. You tried to talk once again only for her to press you into her soft flab as she began making her way back from where she came. You were forced deep into her stomach flab as she squeezed through several entrances along these ruins. Each time you were pressed into her soft belly, you could feel her robe soak up more of her sweat from her body. It began to start coating you as well, making you silently groan in disgust.

Other small creatures could be seen avoiding her, not wanting to be succumbed to her odor. You didn't blame them. You already experienced her stench from a distance and now that you're repeatedly being pressed right into her, it was like a nightmare. You had quit trying to speak from the inconvenience and risk of you being pressed into her flab with your mouth open and getting more than just a whiff of her odor.

Within some time, she eventually brings you to the entrance of what appeared to be a home. She was panting and sweating from the walk over here. The sweat stains on her robe have now grown in size and her odor had actually managed to increase. Slowly, she placed you on the ground and continued to walk to the home's entrance. "Haah…..Haah ….forgive me, my child…..whoo….. it's been rather long since I've had such activity and well….Haah….this happens every time I walk from here to the garden. But please….Haah….follow me." She began walking on ahead of you, giving you a full view of her massive backside.

Her robe seemed to be stuck to her back as the sweat clearly showed the form of her back boobs and folds. You never knew someone could hold so much fat in their back. And then came the most disgusting and disturbing sight of all….her ass. There was a long line of sweat going straight down her crack and stains of what seemed to be brown and green stuck to it. You didn't want to believe what you saw but it was right there for you to see. Reluctant to follow, you covered your face with your shirt and marched inside with her. Trying to keep your distance from her as you did.

As you entered her home, you could see that some of the walls had been slightly stripped of their wallpaper and flowers in their vases had wilted and died. Figuring this is where the one known as 'Toriel' lived, it was no surprise. Who knows how bad her stench could be at its most powerful. You just hoped you could get out of here before you could experience it.

You continue to roam around, finding what could be a living room from the furniture placed in it. There was an old and beat up arm chair in the corner. It appeared as though an elephant had sat on it and destroyed it. In the middle of the room was a large green couch with a massive print just as big in the middle. Within the print, a dark green stain could be seen as well as a few brown and filthy ones. Once you got close enough, you felt yourself tremble as the stink entered your nose. It could be detected off of it without even coming into contact with it. It was obvious that Toriel spent a lot of time sitting here. That would also explain the several plates and what appeared to be empty pie pans scattered around the floor. If it wasn't obvious already, Toriel was a massive slob.

"Are you there, my child? I have prepared something for this momentous occasion!" You hear her voice call out from another room close by. You approach the source of her voice and look to see a rather messy kitchen. Unwashed dishes in the sink and counter tops, overfilled trash, and what appeared to be fast food wrappers on the floor. You found it hard to believe that there could be fast food all the way down here. Especially with wrapping that appeared to have some kind of glitter on it for some odd reason.

Toriel was at the oven, bending over to open the door and accidentally giving you a full view of her flabby and sweaty stained ass. You felt yourself immediately grow nauseous from the sight as you went back to the living room to lean against the wall and pant. You severely hoped that you could get out of here soon. Just as you caught your breath, you could feel her massive footsteps approaching you from the kitchen. With another grunt as she squeezed through the doorway, she entered the living room with another pie pan in her hands. "Here you are, my child! I have baked you a cinnamon pie! I do hope that you enjoy it!" She approached you, her large figure jiggling with each step she took. Her hands began to descend, letting you see the contents of the pie pan.

There seemed to be a single slice of pie within it and with a bite taken out of it already. You looked up at Toriel who now had crumbs on her furry face and a small blush. She began to laugh a little in an embarrassed way. "Hmhmhm! Excuse me, my child. But I just couldn't resist a delicious pie. Don't let that stop you from enjoying the last slice yourself, however." She reassured you as she held out the slice for you to grab. Not exactly wanting to be rude, you reached for it and grabbed it out of the pan. It seemed good enough. Removing your shirt over your face, you forced yourself to tolerate the smells of the room and began to eat the pie.

You were surprised to find out that it did indeed have a rather sweet taste to it. Considering Toriel's appearance and hygiene, you were worried that it could be tainted with something awful. Luckily for you, the pie was completely safe to eat. You ate the full slice, bringing a smile to Toriel's face. "Oh, I'm so glad that you enjoyed my pie! Now I won't have to worry about you getting used to it!" That sentence there is what made you pause. Did she expect you to stay here long enough to have more pie or something? You looked up at her with a confused look just as she reached down to grab you. Much to your dismay.

You felt her squeeze you extra tight this time. Pressing you into her flabby body and wedging you between her two saggy breasts. You kicked and struggled a little, not being able to do much due to how much larger she was than you. In an effort to avoid getting more of her sweat and grease into your mouth, you decided not to yell into her flab. That didn't quite stop from small amounts of it getting into your mouth. You grumbled and cringed extra hard from the salty and bitter taste of her gross bodily fluids. To think that something as simple as her breasts could create such a flavor. You definitely didn't want to stay and find out what else on her tasted so rotten. But it's not like you could do anything about the predicament you were in at the moment. All you had to do was try and tolerate this greasy hug for as long as you could. But it definitely wasn't easy…..

You could feel her rock you back and forth in her bosom, causing her body to jiggly and shake like gelatin. By her motions, you could make out that she seemed to be rather happy to have your company. Your opinion was proven right from what she had to say next. "I'm so glad to finally have the company of a little one once again! All the others seemed rather quick to leave me and head off further in the underground. But worry not, my child. I promise to keep you here with me for as long as possible!"

Those last few words sent shivers through your body. You could barely stand her odor from a distance. But with how touchy and handsy she is, you're most likely to expect more long and slimy embraces such as this one. Just the thought of it made your head go fuzzy. It was either that or the lack of air and the constant stink you're being forced to intake. You feel as though if you're held in this embrace any longer, you just might pass out from the lack of air and intense smell.

As if your prayers were being answered, you felt yourself get pulled out of her sweaty bosom. You could feel your skin peel off of her body from how long you were pressed in the messy flab. Once out, you weakly pant for air all while the obese goat woman stares at you with what appeared to be love in her eyes. As if she were a mother whose child had just arrived home after being lost. You could see a large wet stain on her robe where your body was being pressed into. You hoped that you would never have to experience something like that again.

Toriel continued to stare at you in her large hands. She began bringing closer to her now puckered face which frightened you. You tried to turn away and scream but you were quickly silenced by an onslaught of sloppy kisses all over your already sweat soaked face. The feeling of her saliva coated lips pressing on your over and over again disgusted you beyond belief. No matter how much you struggled, she wouldn't stop. Once again, you were forced to tolerate this sloppy and disgusting torture from this massive slob of a goat.

For a good while, Toriel bathed you in her saliva. Your hair was slowly becoming a rather horrible mess with how much sweat, grease, and spit was getting soaked into it. It was like getting repeatedly slapped in the face with two fat slugs. By the time she finally stopped, your whole face was a dripping mess. Your hair was standing up in several directions and the flavors in your mouth were like nothing you had sampled before. A groan escaped your mouth as you slowly lifted your head back up to see Toriel wiping her mouth. "Hmhmhm! You're such a cute child!" She said with a giggle.

Still panting for air, you wiped some of the fluids she spread on your face off with your sleeve. You feel yourself getting placed on something soft. Once you removed your hand from your face, you saw that she placed you on her fat lap. You looked up to try and see her face, noticing that her stomach and breasts obscured it. Her large hand patted your head, softly cooing to you. If none of the disgusting things happened to you previously, you'd probably enjoy this. But you didn't have time. You needed to find a way out of this place. And you're definitely not going to go back up through the hole you fell down. Taking a breath of her rancid air, you decided to ask her how the other children escaped.

The moment she heard you ask that, her face went pale and worried. Her hand gripped your shoulder slightly, making you feel a bit tense by all this. She looked down at you, or at least tried to with all her blubber in the way. "My child….. I'm afraid I can't allow you to leave. You see, any child that has left my home has never even made it out. And I do not want you to meet with the same fate." You listen to her, trying to process all of this through your mind. Your choices are either a possible death or a lifetime with this fat slob…...was it really that difficult to pick?

Huffing a little, you get to your feet and tell her to tell you where the others exited this place. The expression on her face became stern from this point. She began to get back to her large feet as well, making the couch groan in agony. She began to walk to the hall and down a staircase. Looking down, she knew she was in for a hard time but she needed to block off the exit. Looking back at you, she let out a sigh and began her descent. "Forgive me, my child." She began making her way down the stairs, huffing and puffing as she did. Not wanting to let her get away with whatever she was doing, you began making your way down the stairs as well.

Despite her size and shape, she was moving rather fast. You could actually hardly keep up. There were even times when you thought you had lost her. But thanks to her odorous stench, you were able to detect in which direction she was. Stronger and stronger her odor got, meaning you were close. Once you turned a final time, you were greeted with a not too surprising sight.

Toriel had managed to trap herself in the doorway. Her frame was too wide for her to fit, causing her body to be jammed stuck. She struggled to push herself through but it was all in vain. Her head turned back to see you staring at her. A blush of embarrassment covered her face. "D-Don't give me that look! I usually require butter to pass through here!" You heard her rather embarrassing excuse of why she couldn't fit through and sigh. She may no longer be able to advance but she was also blocking the passage. You looked to the sides to find another way like a whole perhaps but nothing. You dropped your head, ready to give up until you noticed something. The sides may be blocked, but there was still a small passage….. underneath Toriel's large ass.

You looked at her fat cheeks for a brief moment, then underneath her robe. You began contemplating whether it would even be worth crawling underneath her. Her robe was a mess, who knows what her underwear looks like…..if she even has any….But this wasn't the time to think. You had an important decision to make. Taking a deep breath, you approached her large, sweat soaked, jiggling rear end, lowered yourself to the ground, and began making your way through.

The very moment you stuck your head underneath her robe, you felt a wave of heat and an awful smell burn your eyes and nose. It was like a massive dutch oven underneath her robe. One that you'd surely pass out from if you didn't hurry. With all your remaining strength, you began to crawl through underneath her large robe. Your body rubbed against her massive and fat legs. You could feel their wet fur brush against your hands and even face. Up from above, you could hear Toriel exclaim from feeling something touch her. "A-AH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET OUT FROM THERE!" You planned on doing just that.

Further and further you crawled, already losing your vision. It was just a few more inches before you could slip back out of her robe. Your trembling hand reached out and gripped the ground, pulling yourself and at long last escaping the horrible stench. With your head out, the rest of your body followed. You began coughing, glad to get away from the stench of cheesy feet, unwashed ass and musk, and most definitely some soiled panties.

Toriel looked down, surprised to see you ahead of her and now out of her reach. "H-How did you pass me?!" She asked, trying even more to get free and reach you. You could see the sweat start to stain even more of her robe from the sides. This worries you. If she got soaked enough, she'd likely be able to slip through. Wanting to hurry this along, you walked ahead and noticed the large door with a symbol similar to the one Toriel had on her robe. The closer you walked to it, the more you could hear Toriel cry out for you to stop and return to her. But that was not an option for you. You continued on, reaching the door and preparing to open it. You reached out to touch it only for a wall of fire to suddenly block it.

You fell back in shock and looked at the door. The fire came from nowhere and it just seems to be floating. You couldn't believe what you were seeing. Just when you were about to make your escape, this wall of flames appeared out of nowhere. You wondered how this would have possibly happened. That's when you heard Toriel call out behind you. "Forgive me for this, my child! But I just CAN'T let you go out there!" You turned back to see Toriel who was now a little further past the entrance. Her hand extended towards the direction of the door. It seemed that not only was she a slob, but she even had the power of fire on her side.

You got to your feet, looking around in all directions for any other possible exit. Sadly, it seems that you are now trapped. And as if things couldn't get any worse, the sides of the entrance began to crack with the extra force Toriel began pushing through. The cracks grew and grew, making you fear what's to come. And at long last, the worst possible thing happened. The sides gave way, breaking and making the entrance wider. Allowing Toriel to finally break through.

She panted heavily, fanning herself from how sweaty and hot she was. Almost all of her robe was now dripping with sweat. Her body odor was now becoming more stale and bitter. You panicked and looked around, realizing there really seemed to be no hope of escape. The exit was blocked with her fire wall and even if you could get past her, you'd never be able to find a good hiding spot within the ruins. Soon, her large shadow began looming over your small body. You looked up at the rather angry goat face looking down at you, still panting.

"Haah....haah…..you ….have been a very….haah…..naughty child! Now p-please return home and we can forget this!" She pointed her fat arm back to the now broken entrance. You looked on and hesitated. At this point, you felt like you'd rather take your chances with the fire. You turned back to the door and walked a few steps towards it only to feel the touch of a familiar massive hand on yours. You looked and saw that Toriel had once again surprisingly moved rapidly. Before you could say anything, you felt her pull you back with enough force to make you fall to the ground. Letting out a grunt as you fell, you looked up to see her remove the flames and now block the door with her massive body. "If you wish to pass…...you have to go through ME!" She exclaimed as she leaned back on the door, making sure you wouldn't be able to reach it.

Getting back to your feet, you began figuring out that this was practically going to be impossible to even budge her the tiniest bit. But you had to at least try. There was no way you were going to be spending the rest of your life her pigsty of a home. Doing the first thing that popped into your head, you made a mad dash at her fat stomach. Something you'd soon live to regret….

Jumping just before you reached her, you collided right into her flabby body. You felt yourself almost immediately stick and sink into it thanks to her stomach almost being like putty and having the texture almost like glue thanks to her sweat. You let out a muffled shout into it, causing her belly to ripple. You did your best to struggle but nothing happened. You suddenly felt her hands grab you and pull you out of her flab. Once again, you were greeted with her chubby and now angered face. "I'm sorry, my child! But this is for your own good!" Before you could say anything in response, you were tossed back to the ground. You let out a grunt upon impact, taking in more air as it was just knocked out of your lungs. You looked up to see Toriel walking towards you at a rather quick pace. Just before she took another step, she bent down slightly and did something that made you freeze in fear…..she jumped towards you.

Her large body shot rather high up in the air, soon coming down to Earth. The shadow of her body covering your small frame began to grow the closer she came down to you. Your brain was telling you to run away but you just couldn't. The sight above was too much for you to process a means of escape. Before you knew it, her belly touched you first, pushing your body down to the ground. With her belly came the rest of her weight, crashing down on your small body and pinning you down like a bug being squashed by a giant foot. A rather wet SQUELCH was heard as she collided with the ground which was now shaking thanks to the massive belly slam she performed on you. You tried to speak but it was now impossible with all of her flab piled on top of you now. Your limbs were spread out, unable to move underneath her sticky blubber. It seemed that you were truly stuck with no way of getting out. Now underneath a body that somehow smelled even worse than before. Now you were forced to not only tolerate her stench, but her weight as well.

Toriel began catching her breath after having moved so quickly previously, lifting herself off the ground, and falling on her stomach. She looked to the sides, noticing that you were no longer visible to her. Sighing in relief, she began scooting herself back and forth. Grinding her gross body on yours. "I didn't want to hurt you, so I'm doing the next best thing. I'm going to make you pass out and take you back home so you can be safe! If you want to make this easy on yourself, you'll give in as soon as possible." Making her goal clear, she began rolling from her left and right side. Her body steamrolled over you, squashing you each time she rolled back onto you. Each time she rolled to a side, you could see a bit of light only for it to be taken away as her flabby body flopped back down on you.

Slowly, you began to feel yourself grow more and more faint. You had a small tolerance to her normal body odor thanks to being close to it so often. But it'll still be a problem if she continues this method. You just had to do what you could to try and make it through all of this. Willing to stand this torment a little longer, you felt yourself fill up with DETERMINATION. You just hoped that it'll be enough to make it through. The best you can hope for is that she exhausts herself for you to escape.

After about a full five minutes of steamrolling you, Toriel stopped on you to catch her breath once again. She was once again sweating like the slob she was. Her large hands began to push down on the ground, lifting herself up. "Haah…..Haah….. alright…..I hope for your sake, you've passed out." Getting to her feet, which took about half a minute, Toriel stepped back to look at where she rested. There in the ground she saw your dizzy and soaked body in the middle of a crater from her slamming her monstrous weight on you. With her off of your body, you began to move your arms and legs to sit back up slowly. She may have been heavy but thankfully her body was mostly soft flab, allowing you to come out practically unharmed by it all.

Her eyes were bewildered to see that you were still moving and not passed out. "My child! I warned you about fighting it! Now I'll have to use more drastic measures!" Angered once again, she began to walk over to you. This time, closer and not jumping to squash you again. You felt relief but that was soon taken away as you saw her lift up her robe slightly to allow her furry feet to slip out. You were immediately greeted with the familiar stench of her cheesy foot odor, covering your nose and coughing from it. You figured you could at least try getting back up now. That was until you felt one collide into your face, pressing down on you and pinning you to the ground once again.

Her let out muffled yells into her padded foot. Kicking and flailing about as you tried to lift up her smelly and sweaty foot off of your face. But no matter what, your hands would just slip off thanks to the sweat build up and what could have been a large amount of toe jam. This was the worst thing she had currently put you through. No matter how much you screamed, struggled, or attempted to move her, you couldn't succeed. You could even taste some of her filth entering your mouth thanks to all of your yelling. Your body convulsed as you sampled the slimey and still chunky of toe jam that fell on your tongue. You could feel it move around until much to your discontent, you swallowed it.

At this point, you wanted to throw up. But there was no way you'd even be able to do it with her foot stink in your mouth. She began grinding her foot on your face, smearing her foot filth all over you. You could feel the immense warmth of her body heat coming from it. It was like getting your face covered with some sort of warm cream that stuck to your skin. You wanted so badly to pass out but you were determined to keep up a fight. No matter how hard she rubbed her nasty foot in your face.

Toriel made sure to rub her disgusting foot all over your small face. It was practically big enough to cover your face alone with it. She began to grind it a little harder, beginning to tire out from having most of her weight on her other foot. Removing her foot off of your face at last, she was surprised to see that you were still conscious of what she was doing to you. She felt like she was going to have to do the worst thing possible she could think of doing to you. Her hand rubbed her stomach, feeling it rumble. The pie she had early had been giving her trouble with all the movement she was doing. She's been doing her best to hold it all in but it seems like she may now have a reason to release it. "Forgive me for what you're about to go through, my child…."

She turned her back to you, presenting her wide, wet, and jiggly cheeks to you. The moment you saw her massive cheeks, you felt like you were going to be hit with something you've never smelled before. Something so bad, nothing could ever top it. That is until you saw her lift up her robe, giving you the view of one of the worst things you've ever seen….her badly soiled panties.

You felt yourself turn green as you saw the horrible condition her panties were in. What could've been white undergarments were now smeared and stained with several brown stains around the middle of them. Not to mention the stains of her sweat and other filth. The smell from where you were was already enough to burn your nose hairs. You gagged, fanning the air near your face as you turned away. You slowly looked back to see her getting closer to you. Making the stench stronger and making your vision more distorted.

Turning her head back, Toriel began making sure that she placed her large and disgusting ass just above you. Once she felt your head come into contact with her, she began letting her weight drop back. Your hands immediately moved up in an attempt to keep her up from falling on you. You fell back to the ground as your hands sunk into her fat ass flab. You could feel the slimey and crusty textures of her gross panties. It didn't take long for your little arms to give out, allowing Toriel to drop her full weight once again on your body with an even more sickening SPLAT!

Your entire world had turned into a dark abyss underneath an unwashed ass that smelled like a landfill full of the worst kinds of garbage on a hot day. Your body pinned down once again, soaking up more of the sweat that was in her panties. Your face lodged between her cheeks, taking in the stench of her horrible ass. Never before had you been so overwhelmed with smells in your life. This truly was a nightmare that you wish you could wake up from. You tried turning and twisting your head around, but stopped once you found out that it slipped your head in even deeper. You could feel Toriel shift her weight around, squishing your body even further into her flab. Everything seemed just as bad as it could possibly get. Or at least you thought. You began to hear a noise. One that practically made your heart stop. It was a deep rumble…

Up above, Toriel was rubbing her groaning and rumbling stomach. She groaned slightly as she felt herself become a bit bloated. "Oh dear…..that pie must not have gone down ri-OOAAARRRR!-ight…..Haah, excuse me…." The rumbles became louder, making Toriel begin to feel uncomfortable. "I do hope this assists in making the human pass out." Leaning forward, she began to remove her ass ever so slightly off of your face. For a brief second, you were free to inhale a bit of clean air. Only for it to be replaced by the stench of a roaring fart blasting out of her ass.

BBBBRRRRAAAAAABBBBBTTT!!

The fart echoed through the area as it bounced off the hall's walls. You felt your hair get blown back slightly from how powerful it was. But no matter how powerful the force was, the smell was unbelievably much more potent. With the position you were in, you inhaled it just as it was blasting out. You could taste the foul air as it hit you square on. Your eyes and nose watered like crazy. You did your best to struggle and scream but all that you managed to do was cough, gag, and feel up more of Toriel's ass.

Sighing relief from the fart she had just let out in your face, Toriel leaned back to her previous position. Smothering your face once again and silencing your sounds of torment in the process. She looked back, not even getting a glimpse of you thanks to her size. Her hips shook around, grinding you with her plush and toxic rear end. "Let's see if building up the smell can help." Dropping her robe back over her ass, what little view of your head underneath her had vanished. If anyone were to walk in and see her, they'd just think she was sitting on the ground for now reason.

With you trapped underneath her ass and with the robe placed back down, the stink soon began to build back up. The humidity began to return, reminding you of the stench you went through when you crawled underneath her to get ahead but now it was amplified so many times. YouR mind was filled with images of the filthiest things you could think of. Garbage trucks, dirty socks, compost piles, bags of manure, dirty underwear, all of which could not compare to what you were dealing with right now.

Once again, Toriel began to feel something inside of her bubbling to get out. Figuring that she planned on knocking you unconscious, there really was not much of a reason to hold back. "Prepare yourself, my child." To you, all you could hear were the drowned out words of Toriel from underneath her. Instead of leaning forward to relieve herself, she leaned back. Adding more weight onto your face and making sure the blast hit you head on. With a slight grunt, Toriel released even more nasty farts. Each of which made her robe puff and lift up slightly.

PPPRRRRBBBT!!!
bbbrraAAABBBT!!
Pprrrabbtt-SPCKLR!!!

"Oh my! That last one sounded rather wet!" From her ass escaped three more farts. Each of which rumbled her cheeks and even the ground a little. You were hit with waves of warm and disgusting smelling air which was now surrounding you all over. To make matters worse, that last fart that escaped sounded rather wet. It had an even stronger smell that didn't seem to leave.

From above, Toriel blushed slightly as she realized how close she is to having something else escape her cheeks. Her stomach continued to rumble, signifying that there was going to be something coming out. Something big. "Oh my…..I can't hold it in any longer….." she slouched down and held her stomach as smaller farts began to escape and hit your face.

Pprrpbt….
BbrbbRBBT!
BLLRSST!!

Your mind was going insane now with how much your senses were being assaulted with her stink. You were right on the verge of passing out and there wasn't anything you could do about it. Your lungs stung from the horrible gas filling them. Gas that seemed to be getting stronger and wetter. You had a feeling you knew what was about to come. And when you felt her body lean back again, your prediction came true.

Toriel leaned back, holding her poor rumbling stomach. She needed to relieve herself and there was no way she had a chance or time to get up and do it somewhere else. Giving in, she began to grunt as her bowels began to empty what they had within into her already soiled panties. Wet and splattering noises filled the area as her bowels emptied their contents into her underwear.

BLLLRCKKLSCKL!!!
SPPRRCKCKLLRRCKL!!!
CRRASKCLBBRBBT!!!
PPRRRBBSSKKSRRBBT!!!

The stains on her panties now darkened as fresh ones formed. The fabric began to stretch and expand as the back part of her panties filled up with her shit. It continued to fill up more and more until it eventually began spilling out and plopping down on the floor. The flow of her waste continued to stretch until it eventually started reaching your face. You could feel the fresh heat coming from each disgusting fat log of shit. Eventually, you could even feel it press through the fabric. Touching both your face and your nose.

This was it. This was what put you over the edge. Your mind along with your nose, mouth, and lungs were now filled with nothing but her horrendous smells and flavors. Your body seemed to have shut down as you finally let the smell overcome you and pass out underneath the fat goat woman who seemed to still be emptying herself while on you.




Sometime later...




Your eyes begin to slowly open. Your vision is blurry at first but begins to clear up. Looking around, you notice that you are in a familiar setting. The living room you were first brought to when the chase started. There was still garbage and used dishes all around and the couch you were sitting on was still beaten up and badly stained. Recalling the state of the couch made you remember the last thing you went through. Being buried underneath Toriel's fat ass and smothered as she soiled her already soiled and stained panties.

The very memory made you jump a little. The smell, the taste, the texture of all of it. You tried moving your hands up to your face to see if you had any leftover stains from her bowel movement only to feel like you couldn't. Confused, you tried to move your legs only to struggle as they slightly moved together. Looking down, you were shocked to see that your arms had been tied to your sides and your legs together with what could have been fragments of the very soiled panties Toriel destroyed as she tortured you.

Struggling as best you could, you shook around in an attempt to free yourself from the soiled binds that held you. Despite your best efforts, you had no luck in freeing yourself. You were just about to give up when you heard a familiar voice call out to you followed by the small tremors of heavy footsteps. "My child, are you awake?" That alone was enough to motivate you into moving around frantically like a fish out of water. Even with this new determination, it was not enough to free you. You stopped to catch your breath and shut your eyes in defeat only to open to them again to see the behemoth of a woman standing before you.

She had that old sweet smile on her face that she wore when you first met her. It was as if she didn't remember what she had done to you at all. You opened your mouth to speak only for her to put her finger to your lips to hush you. "Shush, darling. I know what you're going to say and I would just like to apologize for what I did. Just know that I did all of this for your own good. It's a dangerous world out there and I'd rather have you safe here with me. Do you understand?"

You looked up at her seemingly sweet eyes. For a moment, you begin to feel like all of this was done for a reasonable excuse. But remembering all that she did to you quickly shifted your changing opinion back to your original. Still rather angry, you opened your mouth and bit down on her index finger as hard as you could.

Wincing from the pain, Toriel pulled her hand back and held her hurt finger. She let out a sigh and looked back at you. "I can't blame you for being angry, my child. But I also can't allow what you just did to go unpunished." Turning around, you were presented with a sight you found far too familiar with. You saw her begin to pull her robe up once again. You let out a sigh, thinking that the only bright side here would be that she would be wearing fresh and clean panties. But that's where you were wrong once again.

Once she lifted her robe up, you saw that her ass was no longer wearing any kind of underwear at all. Her cheeks were on full display for you, sporting their own stains as well from what she had done earlier. "Perhaps some more time underneath me will help you learn to behave yourself. I'll check on you within an hour." Leaning back, you were once again smothered by Toriel's fat ass. This time nothing separating you from her smelly and soiled cheeks. Not even a heavily soiled pair of panties.

Toriel began making herself comfortable. Bouncing slightly and even grinding herself on you until she found a position she was fond of. Reaching into her breasts, she pulled out a book that was soaked in her sweat. Opening the book, she began reading it to herself to pass the time. But not before leaning forward slightly.

BBBBRRRRAAAAAABBBBBTTT!!!!

You groaned underneath Toriel, having the fart forced into your face once again. Not wanting to give in and live here for the rest of your days, you began thinking of a plan out of this. You just needed her to get off of you and let you be free to move around. Until then, it seemed like you were going to be here for a while…..

PRRRPRRPPPPPPRRPP!!!





The End(?)
© Copyright 2022 Robby (spaghetti18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2283787-UNDERTHEM---Toriel