*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290087-Smelly-Date-Surprise-ft-Toriel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Robby
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #2290087
One of the first stories I did in AI Dungeon.

Summary:
You invited Toriel over for a date and things take a sudden turn for the worst when she smothers you with her smelly ass and farts on you. It gets even worse when she shrinks you down and slips you into her smelly ass.


______

I am a human sitting on a couch. I am waiting for my date to arrive whom I invited. I hear the door, going to open it and greet Toriel. Her tall and wide body walked in. Jiggling as her butt cheeks shook around under her robe.

"Hello." She says with a smile. "What brings you here?"

"My name is..." I begin to say before stopping myself.

Toriel raises an eyebrow at me.

I tell her your name is Robby. And that you are happy to finally be meeting her in person.

"Robby!" Toriel smiles. "You look very young for a monster, but then so do most monsters these days."

She walks over to and takes a seat. Nearly taking the whole thing since it was rather a small couch.

I sat down next to her, trying to find space on the couch as she took most of it due to her large size. I tell her that you're actually a human and not a monster.

"Indeed." She says, looking at you with curiosity. "Are you sure you're not a monster?"

"Quite positive." I reply

"Hmm... Perhaps it is these modern times that are to blame."

I ask her if she would like to do anything specific during our date. As you both seem to be checking the other out.

"I don't mind what you pick." She says. "As long as it's within my ability.
She smirks, a horny smile on her face. One of her fingers brushed my chest seductively, making me blush. She leans in close enough that I could smell her rather smelly breath. She asked me if I wanted to get dirty. Her face now only a few inches away from mine, I could feel the warmth of her breath on my face, and see the sheen of sweat on her forehead.

She lifts herself from the couch, getting in front of me and blocking the light with her massive body. She lifts her robe up past her ass. She reveals her massive and hairy butt cheeks, smelling of pure ass. "Do you think you're ready for something rather dirty, my child~?" She asks me, rubbing her hands all over my body.

"I think so." I say, as you grab my hands and shove them on each of her large thighs.

She blushed as she felt my hands grab her. Taking her chance she sat down on the couch, smothering me in her body. Her large ass engulfing my lap. Without warning, she let out a loud and rumbling fart right on me.
"Mmm.....yes~ Smell it!" She said. It smelled so awful, yet I couldn't move away from it.

After releasing the nasty smelly gas, she removed herself from me placed her face closer to mine. Her dirty and stinky breath invaded my mouth as she laughed.

I tried to cover my nose just to have her hands pull my arms away. "I want to make sure you get the full force of my odor~" Just as she finished saying that, she released a windy burp into my face. Smelling of rancid cheese and making my eyes water from how bad it smelled. I wanted to cover my nose but she seemed determined to make sure I smell it all.

"Oh don't worry, you'll get used to it." She says. "Now, shall we begin?"
Just as she said that, I began to feel faint. As if walls were closing in.

She gets off me and makes me lay down on the couch. Walking over to my face, she turns and happily takes a seat on me. She blushed as she placed a hand on her cheek and let out a wet fart. "Oh yessss~ That felt so good~" She moaned out. Meanwhile, my body began to twitch from how horrible it smelled. I could feel it hit my face from how wet it was. Oh, how I wanted to get away.

She kept me down on the couch for about ten minutes. For ten minutes I was forced to endure the worst smell ever and have your disgusting butt sit on my face.

After a while, she removed herself from my face at long last. I sat up, gasping for clean air. She giggled as saw my reaction. "Heeheehee~ You felt so nice underneath me." She said. Her hand gave her ass a spank, sending ripples of jiggle across it. "Would you like to do that again~?" She asked him. Blushing and sticking her tongue out in a teasing way. I definitely didn't want to do that again. But she seemed determined to do so. I declined her offer as I tried to get up. Only to get pushed back to the couch by her butt. "Nuh uh, I'm in charge here." She says. "You will do as I say."

She stared at me seductively, still wearing a large grin on her face. "I thought so." She responded

I looked up at her butt descend on my face once again. The stink still horrible as ever. She smiles as she grinds her butt on my face. Her tongue stuck out of her mouth as she smiled, putting a finger to her chin as she let out a full five second fart into my face that smelled like rotten milk. "Oopsie~!" She said, acting as innocent as possible. "I did it again, didn't I?"

After another couple of minutes she finally takes her butt off my face. I'm left gasping and laying back on the couch.

Her hand begins to glow with some kind of magic energy. She sends a blast of energy towards my body. As it hits me, I begin to feel odd. I notice my surroundings begin to grow, only to slowly realize that I was actually shrinking. I looked up to see the now even more giant Toriel above me. She looked down and smirked rather motherly. "Looks like I have a new play thing~" She said as she picked me up in her hand. "Don't worry, I won't eat you~." Her finger softly pets my small head.

The room is eerily quiet. Just the sound of her finger lightly running across my head, and the periodic soft sniffling she does. For some reason though I don't find this quite scary….yet

She continued to pet me, kissing my face once with her soft lips. "Think of all the fun we could have. I could sit on you. I could flatten you with my soft tummy. I can put you in my armpit. I could smother you in my horrid farts. Think of all that fun~" She said to me. All I could think of was how horrible smelling that could all be. That's when she puts me on the couch and turns around around once again. I look up to see her fat and massive hairy ass above me once again. She shakes it around to tease me. "I think I'll sit on you now~" She drops her butt on my small doll sized body. Smothering me in her goat ass. "Mmmmm....much better~!"

She begins to grind her butt around, causing my head to almost be squashed under her. I breathlessly take in air as my whole body begins to shake.

All I can see is darkness as her fat ass continues to grind on my whole body. "I hope you're ready! I've been holding in so much more gas in!" Leaning to her side, she let out another wet fart. Drenching my body in her horrid ass stink. She continued to let out more couch shaking farts on me. Marking me with her stink and grinding on my small body. Squishing me like the doll that I now am.

In between all the stink, I'm able to take in quick breaths due to the fact that she'd occasionally lift up off my body for a bit. She begins rubbing her soft body against me once again.

I feel myself begin to wedge between her fat ass cheeks. That's when I feel just how moist her ass cheeks are. And how bad her cheeks smell now that I'm between them. I can smell nothing but ass stink. Meanwhile, she begins bouncing. Squishing me as if I were a seat cushion. "You make such a good fart cushion~" she said, blasting out more wet gusts of hot wind.

My face is now buried in her fat and I'm being rocked back and forth. As my nose is continuously assaulted by her stench, she begins to rest. She stands up, feeling me stuck in her ass cheeks. "Did you like that, honey~?"

I let out a muffled reply. Unable to actually speak thanks to how stuck I was in her fat ass cheeks. All she could do was giggle as she dropped her robe back and began walk off. "Hehehehe~! Guess you'll be there for a while~!" She laughed, letting out a fart that made her robe flap thanks to the wind.

I wasn't going to be getting out anytime soon. I decided to just stay there. Absorbing her farts until she pulled me out to do something else to me.

THE END

© Copyright 2023 Robby (spaghetti18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290087-Smelly-Date-Surprise-ft-Toriel